PDA

View Full Version : Canada just had a federal election and no thread?

DaHeezy
11-01-2019, 01:49 PM
Liberals won again, although it is a minority vote. That idiot Trudeau with another term
Shows how out of touch Canadians are on a political level. Even the separatist Quebecois had a substantially larger win in their riding over the Democratic equivalent NDP. What a country we live in

TheMan
11-01-2019, 02:37 PM
Maybe Americans are respectful of Canadians internal affairs :confusedshrug:

That's up to you Canadians to decide...wish foreigners would do the same with US politics, instead they love yapping about shit that doesn't concern them at all.

red1
11-01-2019, 02:49 PM
canadian politics are irrelevant

Bosnian Sajo
11-01-2019, 03:45 PM
Canada? :oldlol:

warriorfan
11-01-2019, 03:59 PM
Save it for the canadian forum

DaHeezy
11-01-2019, 04:29 PM

That's up to you Canadians to decide...wish foreigners would do the same with US politics, instead they love yapping about shit that doesn't concern them at all.

That's what I mean though. I'd assume a fellow Canadian would care enough to share on a public forum. But all you hear Canadians do is white knight American politics

DaHeezy
11-01-2019, 04:30 PM
canadian politics are irrelevant

It really is. Especially in SJW Vancouver. Which is why I tell people to shut up about American politics. If you didn't vote your opinion is invalid

red1
11-01-2019, 04:55 PM
That's what I mean though. I'd assume a fellow Canadian would care enough to share on a public forum. But all you hear Canadians do is white knight American politics
fair enough. american politics affect my income more than canadian politics. I make my money helping 'murrican businesses so if they are gun-shy or feeling the crunch economically, then it slows down business for me.

if I worked in the oil industry in alberta then I would care about canadian politics and would vote conservative

american politics are just more interesting too. the scale is much bigger and the parties are actually fundamentally different so the outcome matters.

fiddy
11-01-2019, 05:06 PM
Canada is done. Trudeau is importing voters, cant beat that.

:roll:

Unlike the US, Canada has not invaded too many countries on the other side of the globe, plus Canada does not interfere in every domain from defense to human rights in every country's internal matters. This is the price to pay when you act like the world's police, you get involved in many other countries hence many other countries are concerned, which nutcase the deep state has appointed to be POTUS in the so-called "US politics". You fuсk with people, expect people to try to fuсk with you.

Hawker
11-01-2019, 06:09 PM
Pretty funny how NOBODY is up in arms about the liberal party losing the popular vote and they get into power.

Republicans lose the popular vote and get into power? Everybody loses their shit - worldwide.

I get confusion all the time from foreigners about this and I have no doubt Canadians have made similar comments about US election setup as well. Calling it stupid etc.