PDA

View Full Version : Warriors commentators melting down

Spurs m8
11-02-2019, 12:31 AM
Walk on Water, dat you?

Excuses everywhere....having trouble accepting their time has so quickly come to an end.

Considering they ran to KD crying and took the easy way out, it's amazing how these Warrior stans are still feeling an air of entitlement.

IT.IS.OVER.

ps. Suck that d1ck, dray

LoneyROY7
11-02-2019, 12:32 AM
Draymond 6/7/7. :lol

Proctor
11-02-2019, 12:34 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Fitz has been whining his ass off with the excuses lately...falling back on that "these are all new players!" crutch. Poor guy. :oldlol:

Spurs m8
11-02-2019, 12:37 AM

Fitz has been whining his ass off with the excuses lately...falling back on that "these are all new players!" crutch. Poor guy. :oldlol:

:roll: :roll:

Also, dray is not even a presence on the court without his all star side kicks.

Barely notice him

BasedTom
11-02-2019, 12:39 AM
klay and iggy were the two alphas on those warriors squads. couldn't and will never win shit without em

warriorfan
11-02-2019, 12:41 AM
:roll: :roll:

I f ucking hate that guy, he

Proctor
11-02-2019, 12:43 AM
[QUOTE=warriorfan]:roll: :roll: :roll:

I f ucking hate that guy, he

warriorfan
11-02-2019, 12:44 AM
:lol :lol

Whiny f*ck looks like he's gonna bust out of his button up shirt. Poor doofus.

Dude gets fatter every year, he looks like an overstuffed sausage

Proctor
11-02-2019, 12:45 AM

Dude gets fatter every year, he looks like an overstuffed sausage
:roll:

I kinda liked Jim Barnett though (when he wasn't polluted by Fitz)

warriorfan
11-02-2019, 12:48 AM
:roll:

I kinda liked Jim Barnett though.

He was really good. Would always drop some knowledge. I think he is going to do radio now with Tim Roye who is one of the best play by play guys around. I will miss him on the television broadcasts though, he was the only thing reeling in Bobby Fitz from his childish rants and meltdowns.

Spurs m8
11-02-2019, 12:49 AM
Excuses excuses excuses

Proctor
11-02-2019, 12:57 AM
He was really good. Would always drop some knowledge. I think he is going to do radio now with Tim Roye who is one of the best play by play guys around. I will miss him on the television broadcasts though, he was the only thing reeling in Bobby Fitz from his childish rants and meltdowns.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3xyquHz0ks

warriorfan
11-02-2019, 01:02 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3xyquHz0ks

:roll: :roll: :applause:

Spurs m8
11-02-2019, 01:55 AM
Warriorfan, dubs aside, how you been, my man?

warriorfan
11-02-2019, 03:11 AM
Warriorfan, dubs aside, how you been, my man?

What

ILLsmak
11-02-2019, 08:23 AM
their dynasty is over, but they are still gonna be good once they get their team back, assuming klay is still as good as he was. Klay, Dray, and Curry + some shooters and a decent big is a high seed playoff team. I dunno if they can win another ring, but if they tank this year and get a big impact player, maybe?

-Smak

Ghost1
11-02-2019, 08:46 AM
their dynasty is over, but they are still gonna be good once they get their team back, assuming klay is still as good as he was. Klay, Dray, and Curry + some shooters and a decent big is a high seed playoff team. I dunno if they can win another ring, but if they tank this year and get a big impact player, maybe?

-Smak

them warriors have traded their pick :pimp: :pimp:

Ghost1
11-02-2019, 08:53 AM
them warriors have traded their pick :pimp: :pimp:

no...

As a result, there were a series of squeezes put on the Warriors, a position with which they are not at all familiar. First, Durant initially balked at being traded for Russell straight up, multiple sources said. He didn’t think it was a fair deal, and in this case, the Warriors had to not just satisfy the Nets, but also Durant.

Leverage was applied by the player, and Golden State had to include a first-round pick before Durant would agree to sign off. The Warriors begrudgingly gave it up and did so with a heavy condition: If the pick falls within the top 20 next year, they don’t have to send it, and instead will only give Brooklyn a second-round pick … in six years. It’s one of the most unusual pick protections the NBA has seen recently.

ILLsmak
11-02-2019, 01:43 PM
no...

Shits a lock top 20 esp if green starts faking injuries too.

-Smak

sammichoffate
11-02-2019, 02:06 PM

-SmakThey can still contend after this year.