PDA

View Full Version : Lakers fan excited for a 4-1 start

Matppak
11-02-2019, 02:41 PM
Only beat 1 playoff team from last season and y'all think you're headed for the promise land....

Looked humiliating against the clippers

Beat the HORNETS and Memphis :roll: 2 teams who won't make the playoffs for the next 4 years...

Now y'all barely scrap by the Mavs who don't have a single perimeter defender and now y'all headed to the promise land? :bowdown:

Pump the breaks

5 games in and yall were saying the clippers were being over hyped but they actually deserve it they made the playoffs last year and added 2 superstars..

Just looking out for you laker fans don't want yall to get your Hope's up again...

AirTupac
11-02-2019, 02:45 PM
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Lakers are 1st seed. WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Matppak
11-02-2019, 02:49 PM
And the spurs are the 2 seed holy **** there going to the wcfs!!!!!

tpols
11-02-2019, 02:50 PM
Eye test they arent shit... despite having a massive talent advantage.

Durant and curry vacating the conference has left a massive hole.

qrich
11-02-2019, 03:06 PM
Memphis will be back in the playoffs....soon.

4 years? Let's bet brodie.

Akeem34TheDream
11-02-2019, 03:15 PM
And the spurs are the 2 seed holy **** there going to the wcfs!!!!!
Actually i expect them to do very good this season. Semi finals are very likely.

Akeem34TheDream
11-02-2019, 03:16 PM
Eye test they arent shit... despite having a massive talent advantage.

Durant and curry vacating the conference has left a massive hole.
Durant and Klay you mean. Curry showed what he is made of.

red1
11-02-2019, 03:34 PM
why wouldn't they be excited? they couldn't hit a shot but they still took the game from a team that's playing good basketball- that's very encouraging.

and according to your logic, their only loss was the first game they played with this group...

Hey Yo
11-02-2019, 03:38 PM
Their best start since the 2010-11 season.

AirTupac
11-02-2019, 03:40 PM
Their best start since the 2010-11 season.

These guys remind me of the white trash hicks from South Park. "DEY SHURDNT BE HAPPY" "DEY ONLY WINNING BY 25 VS X TEAM".

ImKobe
11-02-2019, 03:50 PM
It's not just the record but how we've looked in those games. The only loss we had, we were tied going into the 4th quarter and that's with a completely new roster vs a Clippers team who already had their identity and essentially replaced SGA and Gallo with Kawhi and PG(who was obviously out).

We're still figuring out the rotations and just had our 3rd best player return from injury. I think we're seeing some encouraging things from this Lakers roster.

tontoz
11-02-2019, 03:58 PM
Lebron knew the guy he needed if he needed to contend for a title.

AD is in a much different situation than Bosh/Love were. They were forced to play the 3rd wheel which was a big adjustment for them.

Lebron is perfectly willing to AD be the primary scorer and is actively trying to set him up. The adjustment to playing with Lebron should be relatively easy for him. He will get all the touches he wants wherever he wants them.

Doranku
11-02-2019, 04:04 PM
:oldlol: Only took 5 games for the haters to get all up in arms about the Lakers being relevant again.

AD has looked pedestrian, LeBron has been on and off, our perimeter players (sans Danny Green) couldn't throw the ball in the ocean... and we're 4-1. It's only uphill from here, enjoy the ride you little bitch. :lol

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-02-2019, 04:09 PM
Haters like the OP are sorry as hell.

Root for your own team. Nobody is stopping you. But hating on fans....that actually like their squad?

Fakkot ass behavior :oldlol:

ArbitraryWater
11-02-2019, 04:12 PM
:oldlol: Only took 5 games for the haters to get all up in arms about the Lakers being relevant again.

AD has looked pedestrian, LeBron has been on and off, our perimeter players (sans Danny Green) couldn't throw the ball in the ocean... and we're 4-1. It's only uphill from here, enjoy the ride you little bitch. :lol

Its all LakerLand from here on out, bitchez :rockon:

#TilIDie(Or Bron leaves)

red1
11-02-2019, 04:16 PM
Its all LakerLand from here on out, bitchez :rockon:

#TilIDie(Or Bron leaves)
respect.

I'm a laker hater and this is the first time I won't be rooting against them in the west. it'll be hard to root against kawhi though, that's my guy too.

I'm torn man - this shit is hard! :roll:

all I know is playoffs will be truly dope and unpredictable for the first time since kd went to golden state.

Matppak
11-02-2019, 04:39 PM

Lol I'm a little bitch for pointing out my opinion?? Okkk :applause:

Ad will always look pedestrian he doesn't want to win.. 90% of the time he looks like he is out there to collect a check..

I'm not even saying lakers fans shouldn't be happy.. I'm just saying pump the brakes you guys are the ones blowing up every thread saying you #1 seed blah blah blah and yall haven't done shit yet..

The supporting cast has been ass though this run.. it's been hot potato between lebron and Ad that's not gonna work for a 82 game season with a guy in his 17th year and a guy who is chronically injured.

You're obviously not using logic.. just arguing with emotions..

Draz
11-02-2019, 05:22 PM
They only beat the Mavs because daddy got injured

Bond007
11-02-2019, 08:11 PM
the season is very early and a lot of lineup experimentation will be made. laker fans should be happy though , no sin in that.