PDA

View Full Version : UFC 244 is lit!

stalkerforlife
11-02-2019, 11:47 PM
Wonderboy was amazing - Best offensive fighter I've ever seen. If he had a better chin, he'd be GOAT.

Lee's knockout was amazing.

I thought Lewis was gifted a decision, though.

This is lit!

bergs14
11-02-2019, 11:49 PM
Kevin Lee with that headkick on Gillespie was unreal

stalkerforlife
11-02-2019, 11:50 PM
Kevin Lee with that headkick on Gillespie was unreal

He was out for a while.

Devastating kick flush.

bergs14
11-02-2019, 11:51 PM
Till or Gastelum?

qrich
11-02-2019, 11:51 PM
DAZN Fight Night >> This shit show

FreezingTsmoove
11-02-2019, 11:55 PM
Any streams

stalkerforlife
11-03-2019, 12:11 AM
Till or Gastelum?

Till looked great at 185.

Gastelum is world class.

Till outclassed him, but never trust judges.

stalkerforlife
11-03-2019, 12:13 AM
LMAO @ a judge giving it to KG 30-27.

Just what in the f uck?

Thankfully the other two got it right.

White boy wrecked the Mexican.

stalkerforlife
11-03-2019, 12:14 AM
DAZN Fight Night >> This shit show

You're out of your mind.

UFC destroys boxing.

stalkerforlife
11-03-2019, 12:16 AM
Any streams

https://sportsurge.net/#/streamlist/1448

qrich
11-03-2019, 12:19 AM
You're out of your mind.

UFC destroys boxing.
:roll:

:roll: :roll: :roll:

stalkerforlife
11-03-2019, 12:21 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Real fighting > corrupt boxing.

Please be serious.

If ANY of those boxers had to fight in a REAL fight, they'd get devastated every time by MMA fighters.

Boxing is a SPORT.

The UFC is FIGHTING.

qrich
11-03-2019, 12:24 AM
Real fighting > corrupt boxing.

Please be serious.

If ANY of those boxers had to fight in a REAL fight, they'd get devastated every time by MMA fighters.

Boxing is a SPORT.

The UFC is FIGHTING.

:roll: :roll:

stalkerforlife
11-03-2019, 12:25 AM

:roll: :roll:

:hammertime:

fsvr54
11-03-2019, 12:54 AM
Horrible ending.

Lewis deserved the W, he did more damage. It's a fight.

stalkerforlife
11-03-2019, 12:55 AM
You gotta be f ucking kidding me.

This is why I'll never pay PPV for anything.

An absolute nightmare ending.

F uck this.

stalkerforlife
11-03-2019, 12:56 AM
Diaz is a monster in rounds 4 and 5.

This is a tragedy.

F uck you, Dana White.

FreezingTsmoove
11-03-2019, 12:59 AM
glad I didnt pay :roll:

qrich
11-03-2019, 01:00 AM
Calls boxing corrupt

And we get to see that shit show :roll:

AlternativeAcc.
11-03-2019, 01:00 AM
Masvidal is a ****ing monster. No way he was losing that fight. They let Diaz off the hook, would've been a dominant W regardless.

Now we have to watch a BS rematch instead of Colby vs. Masvidal next.

FreezingTsmoove
11-03-2019, 01:05 AM
Calls boxing corrupt

And we get to see that shit show :roll:

ufc is great but you can always expect a shitty event in New York. Liberal ***** doctors who dont even watch the sport, lame refs who stop the matches way too early... its always the same BS every single time in MSG

The doc that called it off is literally an old ass indian dude with no facial hair. This is the doctor you have for the baddest mothe****er championship :lol

AlternativeAcc.
11-03-2019, 01:07 AM
Diaz is a monster in rounds 4 and 5.

This is a tragedy.

F uck you, Dana White.
Dana has nothing to do with it.

It's amazing how stupid you are

stalkerforlife
11-03-2019, 01:16 AM
Dana has nothing to do with it.

It's amazing how stupid you are

Bet you won't say it to my face.

AlternativeAcc.
11-03-2019, 01:19 AM
Bet you won't say it to my face.
Probably not, I'm a pretty nice guy.

It's fun being honest on the internet though. You're flatout fukking retarded. :cheers:

tpols
11-03-2019, 01:54 AM
weak stoppage.

big nate had a ton in the tank still.

makes you wonder about mcgregor though... why couldnt he tag diaz like this guy? His whole game was striking....

stalkerforlife
11-03-2019, 02:04 AM
weak stoppage.

big nate had a ton in the tank still.

makes you wonder about mcgregor though... why couldnt he tag diaz like this guy? His whole game was striking....

Conor dropped him like three or four times with single lefts.

But it doesn't matter with Nate.

Nate always keeps coming.

We were robbed because the 4th and 5th are where Diaz's cardio and gangster mentality shine.

This is a tragedy.

stalkerforlife
11-03-2019, 02:05 AM
Conor dropped him like three or four times with single lefts.

But it doesn't matter with Nate.

Nate always keeps coming.

We were robbed because the 4th and 5th are where Diaz's cardio and gangster mentality shine.

This is a tragedy.

And of course Jorge is naturally much bigger than Conor.

tpols
11-03-2019, 02:15 AM
And of course Jorge is naturally much bigger than Conor.

true... he does look bulky while connor is long and cut.

and yea, this was a robbery. I stayed up all night to watch this shit, suffered a million fights to get to it and they stop it cuz of a cut?

:wtf:

red1
11-03-2019, 01:48 PM
it was a good event overall but they need to make sure they never schedule another fight at MSG.

felt like we were robbed of an all-time 4th round. you could see in jorge's face just after the 3rd round that he was surprised nate was still standing after all of the punishment he took. nate finally caught him a few times in the 3rd and I would not be surprised at all if he dropped him a few times later in the fight.

I think masvidal might be the best welterweight in the ufc tbh. his standup is nasty.

stalkerforlife
11-03-2019, 02:07 PM
it was a good event overall but they need to make sure they never schedule another fight at MSG.

felt like we were robbed of an all-time 4th round. you could see in jorge's face just after the 3rd round that he was surprised nate was still standing after all of the punishment he took. nate finally caught him a few times in the 3rd and I would not be surprised at all if he dropped him a few times later in the fight.

I think masvidal might be the best welterweight in the ufc tbh. his standup is nasty.

NYC commission is a nightmare.

A disgrace.

Corrupt.

AlternativeAcc.
11-03-2019, 04:48 PM
true... he does look bulky while connor is long and cut.

and yea, this was a robbery. I stayed up all night to watch this shit, suffered a million fights to get to it and they stop it cuz of a cut?

:wtf:
:hammerhead:

Conor is not long and cut. He's 5'9 and 'bigger' than Masvidal at 170. (in the arms and chest, masvidal has a bigger gut and hips)

You guys are clearly casual fans.

tpols
11-03-2019, 05:24 PM

Conor is not long and cut. He's 5'9 and 'bigger' than Masvidal at 170. (in the arms and chest, masvidal has a bigger gut and hips)

Yea dummy power is derived from the midsection.

Your hips create the base for your hooks. Why do you think some of the greatest power hitters ever were all thick in the middle.

Connor never had nate on his back kicking like a bitch. He was getting pinned and ran on.

AlternativeAcc.
11-03-2019, 05:59 PM
Yea dummy power is derived from the midsection.

Your hips create the base for your hooks. Why do you think some of the greatest power hitters ever were all thick in the middle.

Connor never had nate on his back kicking like a bitch. He was getting pinned and ran on.
You're a casual and you don't know what you're talking about.

5'9 is long and and cut? :oldlol: Conor didn't have Diaz on his back 4 times? Conor's problem is gas tank not power. Masvidal would win based off gas tank and durable chin, not 'power' and size.

DaHeezy
11-03-2019, 06:09 PM
Wonderboy was amazing - Best offensive fighter I've ever seen.
Prime Vitor Belfort

red1
11-03-2019, 07:20 PM

conor would get absolutely demolished by masvidal.

I'm talking first round knockout. conor's natural weight is 155, masvidal is a legit welterweight.

in three rounds masvidal hurt diaz more than conor ever did. in fact diaz arguably won both fights - there's no debate who was winning and dominating the fight so far.

AlternativeAcc.
11-03-2019, 07:40 PM
conor would get absolutely demolished by masvidal.

I'm talking first round knockout. conor's natural weight is 155, masvidal is a legit welterweight.

in three rounds masvidal hurt diaz more than conor ever did. in fact diaz arguably won both fights - there's no debate who was winning and dominating the fight so far.
Masvidal would probably win but definitely not by 1st round knockout. Conor walks around 170-180... masvidal is taller and a little bigger.

Conor hurt diaz just as much early in the 2nd fight but conor doesnt have the gas tank that Masvidal has.

red1
11-03-2019, 07:46 PM
Masvidal would probably win but definitely not by 1st round knockout. Conor walks around 170-180... masvidal is taller and a little bigger.

Conor hurt diaz just as much early in the 2nd fight but conor doesnt have the gas tank that Masvidal has.
yeah, probably as in 80-90% of the time. masvidal and conor would both stand-up and strike and masvidal's stand-up is better, period. knocking out jose aldo is irrelevant when you have a guy who can box and eat shots like masvidal while dishing out those brutal body kicks.

it's honestly not a fair fight.

AlternativeAcc.
11-03-2019, 08:22 PM
yeah, probably as in 80-90% of the time. masvidal and conor would both stand-up and strike and masvidal's stand-up is better, period. knocking out jose aldo is irrelevant when you have a guy who can box and eat shots like masvidal while dishing out those brutal body kicks.

it's honestly not a fair fight.
Conors never been close to being knocked out. Saying its not a fair fight is laughable.

Another casual fan.

red1
11-03-2019, 08:42 PM
Conors never been close to being knocked out. Saying its not a fair fight is laughable.

Another casual fan.
don't make me laugh kid. :oldlol: I've been watching UFC since the tito ortiz ken shamrock chuck liddell days. not that it means anything.

the biggest guy conor has ever fought is nate diaz, who isn't exactly a power puncher. OF COURSE he hasn't been knocked out. who would've knocked him out? a 155 pounder? :oldlol:

masvidal is in a different league of striking from those literal lightweights. if mcgregor got hit with just what nate diaz got hit with last night, there's a great chance he goes down. let alone what darren till or askren saw.

red1
11-03-2019, 08:47 PM
shit is not a fair fight.

I promise you that dana white would never allow his golden boy to get mauled in the ring by a savage like masvidal.

AlternativeAcc.
11-03-2019, 08:52 PM
don't make me laugh kid. :oldlol: I've been watching UFC since the tito ortiz ken shamrock chuck liddell days. not that it means anything.

the biggest guy conor has ever fought is nate diaz, who isn't exactly a power puncher. OF COURSE he hasn't been knocked out. who would've knocked him out? a 155 pounder? :oldlol:

masvidal is in a different league of striking from those literal lightweights. if mcgregor got hit with just what nate diaz got hit with last night, there's a great chance he goes down. let alone what darren till or askren saw.
Diaz is a walking punching bag. Conors defense and overall striking is far superior to Diaz. Conor has a great chin and is one of the best boxers in the sport. And hes high IQ.

Again, I'd lean towards masvidal. But saying it wouldn't even be fair? Nah. Itd be perfectly fair. Masvidals best win came earlier this year against a depleted Till. Till had him on the canvas within 20 seconds. Askren? Lolz worst striker in the sport.

Conor has beaten and faced better fighters and has achieved 10x more than masvidal, but like you said at lower weights. It would be a great matchup. 0 chance conor gets knocked out early.

AlternativeAcc.
11-03-2019, 08:53 PM
shit is not a fair fight.

I promise you that dana white would never allow his golden boy to get mauled in the ring by a savage like masvidal.
Hed sign for that fight in a heartbeat if Conor actually wanted it and both parties agreed.

Dana is notorious for saying one thing, and doing the opposite. For someone who claims to not be a casual, you should know this...

red1
11-03-2019, 08:56 PM
Diaz is a walking punching bag. Conors defense and overall striking is far superior to Diaz. Conor has a great chin and is one of the best boxers in the sport. And hes high IQ.

Again, I'd lean towards masvidal. But saying it wouldn't even be fair? Nah. Itd be perfectly fair. Masvidals best win came earlier this year against a depleted Till. Till had him on the canvas within 20 seconds. Askren? Lolz worst striker in the sport.

Conor has beaten and faced better fighters and has achieved 10x more than masvidal, but like you said at lower weights. It would be a great matchup. 0 chance conor gets knocked out early.
do you not understand weight classes?

you DO understand why they have that right? understand that you can't compare a fighter based on what they did against guys they had the weight advantage on? even worse, trying to extrapolate that and comparing them to a larger and stronger fighter?

red1
11-03-2019, 08:58 PM
Hed sign for that fight in a heartbeat if Conor actually wanted it and both parties agreed.

Dana is notorious for saying one thing, and doing the opposite. For someone who claims to not be a casual, you should know this...
no he wouldn't. :roll:

he'd only do that if conor's stock was entirely depleted and that was the last chance to squeeze money out of his name.

in reality they're probably going to create the cowboy fight as a warmup fight, and then create a diaz rematch for the trilogy - which conor would probably lose.

AlternativeAcc.
11-03-2019, 09:00 PM
do you not understand weight classes?

you DO understand why they have that right? understand that you can't compare a fighter based on what they did against guys they had the weight advantage on? even worse, trying to extrapolate that and comparing them to a larger and stronger fighter?
I literally said he achieved much more but at lower weight classes.

Of course you're building strawmans now because your original take is bogus.

And lmao at the last part. You actually think masvidal is the best welterweight. You're clueless buddy.

red1
11-03-2019, 09:03 PM
I literally said he achieved much more but at lower weight classes.

Of course you're building strawmans now because your original take is bogus.
strawmans? you're the one who's saying conor's never been knocked out acting like that means anything for a potential fight vs masvidal. that's a strawman if I've ever seen one. :oldlol:

my only point is that conor vs masvidal would be an unfair fight, masvidal would be a heavy favorite for obvious reasons. it's almost common sense.

AlternativeAcc.
11-03-2019, 09:04 PM
no he wouldn't. :roll:

he'd only do that if conor's stock was entirely depleted and that was the last chance to squeeze money out of his name.

in reality they're probably going to create the cowboy fight as a warmup fight, and then create a diaz rematch for the trilogy - which conor would probably lose.
Conor isnt the only draw in UFC. Masvidal isnt some unbeatable monster that would kill Conor like you think. Khabib is though and dana didnt hesitate to make that fight and won't hesitate to make it again if the stars align.

red1
11-03-2019, 09:09 PM
Conor isnt the only draw in UFC. Masvidal isnt some unbeatable monster that would kill Conor like you think. Khabib is though and dana didnt hesitate to make that fight and won't hesitate to make it again if the stars align.
dude you're making all of my points for me. :oldlol:

when dana made the first fight khabib may have been a favorite but it wasn't that lopsided.

in the rematch khabib would be a massive favorite and I promise you dana is in no rush to make that fight, even though we will probably get it again, because conor himself wants it. meanwhile dana is probably dying to match conor up against cowboy and then someone like a poirier and THEN maybe khabib, keeping the mcgregor train going. dana's a smart guy, he knows khabib has the edge and he knows conor's value to the ufc.

masvidal vs mcgregor makes EVEN LESS sense.

I never said masvidal is an unbeatable monster, I just said he would destroy mcgregor, which he would. I think you even agreed.

AlternativeAcc.
11-03-2019, 09:11 PM
strawmans? you're the one who's saying conor's never been knocked out acting like that means anything for a potential fight vs masvidal. that's a strawman if I've ever seen one. :oldlol:

my only point is that conor vs masvidal would be an unfair fight, masvidal would be a heavy favorite for obvious reasons. it's almost common sense.
Were gonna have to agree to disagree. Theres a good shot that fight ends up happening at some point. I already know conor thrives in the underdog role and would salivate at facing a non grappler for big money.

AlternativeAcc.
11-03-2019, 09:14 PM
dude you're making all of my points for me. :oldlol:

when dana made the first fight khabib may have been a favorite but it wasn't that lopsided.

in the rematch khabib would be a massive favorite and I promise you dana is in no rush to make that fight, even though we will probably get it again, because conor himself wants it. meanwhile dana is probably dying to match conor up against cowboy and then someone like a poirier and THEN maybe khabib, keeping the mcgregor train going. dana's a smart guy, he knows khabib has the edge and he knows conor's value to the ufc.

masvidal vs mcgregor makes EVEN LESS sense.

I never said masvidal is an unbeatable monster, I just said he would destroy mcgregor, which he would. I think you even agreed.
Your point about dana trying to protect conor has mo merit.

Conor is going to sell ppvs NO MATTER WHAT. ALWAYS.

Hes only has a few fights left anyways, which further nullifies your point. He has max 3 or 4 fights left. And they'll sell regardless if hes coming off a loss or not.

I never said masvidal would destroy conor. I think hed be able to outwork him and win a decision.

red1
11-03-2019, 09:16 PM
Were gonna have to agree to disagree. Theres a good shot that fight ends up happening at some point. I already know conor thrives in the underdog role and would salivate at facing a non grappler for big money.
that's cool.

I'll just leave these final thoughts - conor's an intelligent guy as well, why would he want that fight? he'd risk getting knocked out or out-striked. at least if he gets tapped he can say he's the better boxer and spare his ego that way.

he does NOT want a masvidal fight unless there's something he thinks he can exploit, which I just don't see. masvidal is a better boxer than anyone he has ever fought by far. I don't think we'll ever see this.

red1
11-03-2019, 09:19 PM
Your point about dana trying to protect conor has mo merit.

Conor is going to sell ppvs NO MATTER WHAT. ALWAYS.

Hes only has a few fights left anyways, which further nullifies your point. He has max 3 or 4 fights left. And they'll sell regardless if hes coming off a loss or not.
how does that nullify any point? you think setting mcgregor up to potentially get embarrassed would benefit any party involved not named masvidal?

I never said masvidal would destroy conor. I think hed be able to outwork him and win a decision.
and that my friend is why you should never bet on a ufc fight. :oldlol:

AlternativeAcc.
11-03-2019, 09:22 PM
One last thing - I dont think masvidal stands a chance against usman or colby. Both of them have near unbeatable styles. They are to welterweight what khabib is to lightweight.

Masvidal and McGregor want money fights. Once masvidal gets dominated by either usman or colby, the conor fight would be staring him in the face.

On conors side, he would love the challenge of proving doubters wrong and headlining another massive drawing card.

Its gonna happen for sure.

AlternativeAcc.
11-03-2019, 09:23 PM
how does that nullify any point? you think setting mcgregor up to potentially get embarrassed would benefit any party involved not named masvidal?

and that my friend is why you should never bet on a ufc fight. :oldlol:
Conor has been embarrased already and is still the biggest name and draw in the sport.

You just dont get it.

red1
11-03-2019, 09:26 PM
One last thing - I dont think masvidal stands a chance against usman or colby. Both of them have near unbeatable styles. They are to welterweight what khabib is to lightweight.

Masvidal and McGregor want money fights. Once masvidal gets dominated by either usman or colby, the conor fight would be staring him in the face.

On conors side, he would love the challenge of proving doubters wrong and headlining another massive drawing card.

Its gonna happen for sure.
if it does I'll be the first in line... to stream it illegally. :oldlol:

we'll see what happens between usman and colby. I don't know about that unbeatable style shit and I don't know about that "khabib of welterweight" comparison.

you irish by any chance?

red1
11-03-2019, 09:28 PM
Conor has been embarrased already and is still the biggest name and draw in the sport.

You just dont get it.
you're the one who's telling me that you think mcgregor would work masvidal to a decision and win the fight, as though there's anything in reality that would lead a logical person to come that conclusion. :oldlol:

AlternativeAcc.
11-03-2019, 09:31 PM
you're the one who's telling me that you think mcgregor would work masvidal to a decision and win the fight, as though there's anything in reality that would lead a logical person to come that conclusion. :oldlol:
Dude are you ****ing retarded?

I said MASVIDAL would outwork conor and likely win a decision.

Keep up :facepalm

red1
11-03-2019, 09:32 PM
Dude are you ****ing retarded?

I said MASVIDAL would outwork conor and likely win a decision.

Keep up :facepalm
cool.

that's a reasonable take.

stalkerforlife
11-03-2019, 09:34 PM

LMAO @ Conor being bigger than Masvidal.

What a joke.

So clueless.

Conor ate like a pig just to get close to 170.

AlternativeAcc.
11-03-2019, 09:35 PM
if it does I'll be the first in line... to stream it illegally. :oldlol:

we'll see what happens between usman and colby. I don't know about that unbeatable style shit and I don't know about that "khabib of welterweight" comparison.

you irish by any chance?
Usman and Colby are straight savages. Impeccable grappling and ridiculous cardio. Iron chins. There's a reason they have a combined 1 loss between them.

I have no idea whose gonna win that fight.

AlternativeAcc.
11-03-2019, 09:35 PM

What a joke.

So clueless.

Shut up casual. You know nothing.

stalkerforlife
11-03-2019, 09:41 PM
Shut up casual. You know nothing.

You're clueless.

Conor has never even missed weight at 145.

Masvidal is much bigger and much more powerful.

They have weight classes for a reason.

The highest Conor should ever go is 155, but he fought Nate at 170 because Nate couldn't get down to 155 in time.

You know FOOKING nothing and it shows.

AlternativeAcc.
11-03-2019, 09:43 PM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/4FOGVUX9W_M/maxresdefault.jpg

I said Conor is bigger at 170... which makes sense if he's 2-3 inches shorter.

There's a reason you're in community college at age 35, inbred. :lol

red1
11-03-2019, 09:43 PM
Usman and Colby are straight savages. Impeccable grappling and ridiculous cardio. Iron chins. There's a reason they have a combined 1 loss between them.

I have no idea whose gonna win that fight.
it'll be a good fight. I don't view them as highly as you do but I'm looking forward to it.

What a joke.

So clueless.

you're right about this. there's an obvious size difference between the two, masvidal is bigger period. you could see it in the nate fight and how he measured up against conor, vs how he looked against masvidal.

stalkerforlife
11-03-2019, 09:47 PM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/4FOGVUX9W_M/maxresdefault.jpg

I said Conor is bigger at 170... which makes sense if he's 2-3 inches shorter.

There's a reason you're in community college at age 35, inbred. :lol

Beach muscles don't mean shit.

Conor had to eat and pump weights like a savage for that look.

Masvidal is far bigger boned and he walks far heavier than Conor.

Masvidal walks at 190, easily.

You're clueless.

AlternativeAcc.
11-03-2019, 09:51 PM
Beach muscles don't mean shit.

Conor had to eat and pump weights like a savage for that look.

Masvidal is far bigger boned and he walks far heavier than Conor.

Masvidal walks at 190, easily.

You're clueless.
Of course Masvidal naturally weighs more than Conor because he's 3 inches taller and has more body fat.

You're still retarded though.

stalkerforlife
11-03-2019, 09:51 PM
Anyhow, I'd love to see Conor fight Masvidal.

Conor has a great chin, but he's never faced that kind of power.

It'd be quite interesting.

But Dana has said Masvidal is too big and it's not fair at all to expect Conor to face him.

But it'd break all the PPV records, IMO.

stalkerforlife
11-03-2019, 09:52 PM
Of course Masvidal naturally weighs more than Conor because he's 3 inches taller and has more body fat.

You're still retarded though.

And you're still a p ussy.

Everybody is something.

AlternativeAcc.
11-03-2019, 10:02 PM
And you're still a p ussy.

Everybody is something.
I'm your daddy.

Tell Stormy granpa's coming over to tuck her in soon.

Prometheus
11-04-2019, 09:31 AM
Jorge Masvidal would have a very high probability of blasting Conor's face right off of his head. I am a big fan of McGregor and I really don't want to see that fight.

Doctor stoppage was annoying, and yes it's probably just the ***** NYSAC to blame. Then again, we don't really know. Nate might have been in real trouble. I've heard his blood was pooling in his inner ear. I'm not a medical professional, but that doesn't sound good.

stalkerforlife
11-04-2019, 04:31 PM
Jorge Masvidal would have a very high probability of blasting Conor's face right off of his head. I am a big fan of McGregor and I really don't want to see that fight.

Doctor stoppage was annoying, and yes it's probably just the ***** NYSAC to blame. Then again, we don't really know. Nate might have been in real trouble. I've heard his blood was pooling in his inner ear. I'm not a medical professional, but that doesn't sound good.

Conor had just as much blood spewing from Diaz's face.

Bisping fought blind in one eye.

You don't end the BMF fight due to a cut lol.

Anyhow, you talk about Masvidal destroying Conor as if Masvidal is offering himself up to Jon Jones or Romero, etc. Masvidal is only talking shit about, in his own words, a "midget."

But even with the obvious size disadvantage, I think Conor has a chance if Masvidal doesn't turn into what he claims wrestlers are, a jock sniffer. Conor has a chance if they stay up and that Masvidal chin would be tested like never before.

Conor put Diaz down three or four times with a single left; Masvidal certainly did not.

stalkerforlife
11-04-2019, 04:35 PM
And Masvidal has talked so much shit about grapplers, yet he continuously laid on Diaz on the cage and spent a lot of time trying to take it to the ground.

All that shit talking and he didn't keep the fight standing.

Hypocrite.

STATUTORY
11-04-2019, 04:48 PM
And Masvidal has talked so much shit about grapplers, yet he continuously laid on Diaz on the cage and spent a lot of time trying to take it to the ground.

All that shit talking and he didn't keep the fight standing.

Hypocrite.

Loved to have seen a 4th and 5th round. Not saying Nate would won, but deep in the waters is when the diaz bros do their damage. He already weathered the early storm and started to land a bit in the 3rd

Akeem34TheDream
11-05-2019, 05:51 AM
I mean Conor isn't even Lightweight proven. He only won 1 match in that weight class. Guys like Gaethje and Ferguson can beat him. Actually I am sure that Ferguson would beat him. Ferguson vs Khabib will be great.