PDA

View Full Version : Another shit game masked by a triple double.

LAL
11-04-2019, 12:01 AM
Am i the only one that sees this? Lebron ALWAYS has better stats than actual game. It's too weird.

Or am i just "hating" ? We got the win but i'm worried about him, he was so bad last season despite the numbers.

SpaceJam
11-04-2019, 12:05 AM
Lakers were +15 with Bron on the court.

Next highest was D Green with +10

You're hating alt

knicksman
11-04-2019, 12:07 AM
statpadders are like those players who you think are great defensive players because of their steals/block but they actually gamble a lot. They will sacrifice playing the right way to make themselves look good. Thats why most of them are underachievers. Lebron with only 3 superteam rings. Thats not worthy of respect. Id rather have dirk over him.

SpaceJam
11-04-2019, 12:10 AM
ERROR: Reply not found

Damn Jeff finally upgraded ISH? By the looks of things if a player has more rings than your entire franchise's 73 year history your opinions are invalid.

I like it Jeff :bowdown:

bullettooth
11-04-2019, 12:14 AM
statpadders are like those players who you think are great defensive players because of their steals/block but they actually gamble a lot. They will sacrifice playing the right way to make themselves look good. Thats why most of them are underachievers. Lebron with only 3 superteam rings. Thats not worthy of respect. Id rather have dirk over him.

Isn't that the guy that pushed LeBron's shit in and led his team to holding LeBron to a pathetic 17ppg... IN THE FINALS?

knicksman
11-04-2019, 12:16 AM
Damn Jeff finally upgraded ISH? By the looks of things if a player has more rings than your entire franchise's 73 year history your opinions are invalid.

I like it Jeff :bowdown:

You just proved how much of a loser you are for blocking me. LOL

Mask the Embiid
11-04-2019, 12:17 AM
Bored man gets paid....Hung man gets laid

#kingme #LAbron

knicksman
11-04-2019, 12:17 AM
Isn't that the guy that pushed LeBron's shit in and led his team to holding LeBron to a pathetic 17ppg... IN THE FINALS?

Yes.

SpaceJam
11-04-2019, 12:19 AM
You just proved how much of a loser you are for blocking me. LOL

I banged knickswoman and there is nothing you can do about it

AussieSteve
11-04-2019, 12:30 AM
Am i the only one that sees this? Lebron ALWAYS has better stats than actual game. It's too weird.

Or am i just "hating" ? We got the win but i'm worried about him, he was so bad last season despite the numbers.

What was sh!t about it? His fg%.

Off shooting night, sure. On everything else night though.

Spurs m8
11-04-2019, 01:12 AM
He is the definition of empty stats

It's literally why his finals record is nothing short of embarrassing...

He values personal stats over wins...its team killing stuff which exposes him when the heat is on...like the finals.

Most selfish player to ever play tbh

LAL
11-04-2019, 01:24 AM
What was sh!t about it? His fg%.

Off shooting night, sure. On everything else night though.
He stops shooting the ball even when he's wide open, just force feeding to add to his assists, there is no ON game if youre not agressive and keep the defense honest instead thinking about fg% like he always does, dumping the ball after million dribbles and standing at the top of the key doing shit. His defense is still terrible, sometimes he tries a bit more but that's not impressive. He plays in the same rythm win or lose. That's what no fundamentals mixed with playing with a selfish hidden agenda does. It's how you fool kids but i'm not interested in this shit.

I can clearly see how he gets his stats and fg%.. when dude is 7 for 13 from the field, expect only free layups and dunks after that, even during his playoff mode activation period, cant trust him.. Glad the team is better this season.

Lebron23
11-04-2019, 02:12 AM

He values personal stats over wins...its team killing stuff which exposes him when the heat is on...like the finals.

You are an idiot. And LeBron is a better basketball player than Duncan

Lebron23
11-04-2019, 02:13 AM

You are just hating. A win is a win.

warriorfan
11-04-2019, 02:14 AM

High iq post

FultzNationRISE
11-04-2019, 02:15 AM

What is it, 1:15 am over there Justin?

Call it a night already bro.

aj1987
11-04-2019, 02:37 AM
He stops shooting the ball even when he's wide open, just force feeding to add to his assists, there is no ON game if youre not agressive and keep the defense honest instead thinking about fg% like he always does, dumping the ball after million dribbles and standing at the top of the key doing shit. His defense is still terrible, sometimes he tries a bit more but that's not impressive. He plays in the same rythm win or lose. That's what no fundamentals mixed with playing with a selfish hidden agenda does. It's how you fool kids but i'm not interested in this shit.

I can clearly see how he gets his stats and fg%.. when dude is 7 for 13 from the field, expect only free layups and dunks after that, even during his playoff mode activation period, cant trust him.. Glad the team is better this season.
He was missing jump shots and he decided to either drive of pass the ball, so his teammates get high percentage shots. Only Brickbe turds would think that's bad basketball.

Oh, and LeBron took, by far, the highest number of shots on the team. So, was he protecting his FG% by bricking shots? ****ing idiot.

This little shit still melting down over LeBron? :oldlol:

Pathetic.

sportjames23
11-04-2019, 02:54 AM

I believe so.

Uncle Drew
11-04-2019, 02:56 AM
This thread is a gold mine. Haters collectively seething, and it’s only November.

LAL
11-04-2019, 02:58 AM
He was missing jump shots and he decided to either drive of pass the ball, so his teammates get high percentage shots. Only Brickbe turds would think that's bad basketball.

Oh, and LeBron took, by far, the highest number of shots on the team. So, was he protecting his FG% by bricking shots? ****ing idiot..
LOL he should,ve shot more because it was one of those rather close games that he could simply take over and step on opponents throats like i always hoped to see from him. Trying way too hard to get otherd involved, that's how he gets those dumbass turnovers, he should stop caring about fga's., rebounds and assists.. cant even make free throws.They won despite his bullshit game.

Kahwi had a bad shooting night but you see him trying to be aggressive and not looking to pass with defenders 4feet away from him.

aj1987
11-04-2019, 03:05 AM
LOL he should,ve shot more because it was one of those rather close games that he could simply take over and step on opponents throats like i always hoped to see from him. Trying way too hard to get otherd involved, that's how he gets those dumbass turnovers, he should stop caring about fga's., rebounds and assists.. cant even make free throws.
Are you like 6 years old or do you have 2 brain cells? LeBron was 8-23 from the field. He took the highest number of shots on the team. If he was really worried about his FG%, you think he would've taken all those shots? Lets not forget that he was also 0-6 from 3pt land. The smart think to do when your shot isn't falling is to get open looks for your teammates. LeBron did just that. The most important this is, he helped his team get the W.

Kahwi had a bad shooting night but you see him trying to be aggressive and not looking to pass with defenders 4feet away from him.
Go back and watch the game before you comment on it, idiot. :facepalm

LAL
11-04-2019, 03:16 AM
Are you like 6 years old or do you have 2 brain cells? LeBron was 8-23 from the field. He took the highest number of shots on the team. If he was really worried about his FG%, you think he would've taken all those shots? Lets not forget that he was also 0-6 from 3pt land. The smart think to do when your shot isn't falling is to get open looks for your teammates. LeBron did just that. The most important this is, he helped his team get the W.

Go back and watch the game before you comment on it, idiot. :facepalm
He's been doing this shit for 17years, always some damn excuse with this guy. He should've worked on his game because he still can't trust his shot, has no go to move and yes shoot 30 times if you dominate the ball like he does.

Extremely overrated, extremely.

sportjames23
11-04-2019, 03:22 AM
[QUOTE=Uncle Drew]This thread is a gold mine. Haters collectively seething, and it

Uncle Drew
11-04-2019, 03:30 AM
As a Bron stan, you shouldn't look forward to when the calendar turns to June.
And July will be the month you

sportjames23
11-04-2019, 03:33 AM
[QUOTE=Uncle Drew]And July will be the month you

aj1987
11-04-2019, 03:36 AM
He's been doing this shit for 17years, always some damn excuse with this guy. He should've worked on his game because he still can't trust his shot, has no go to move and yes shoot 30 times if you dominate the ball like he does.

Extremely overrated, extremely.
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

You're just retarded, I see. Continue.

SpaceJam
11-04-2019, 03:36 AM
[QUOTE=Uncle Drew]And July will be the month you

coin24
11-04-2019, 03:40 AM
As a Bron stan, you shouldn't look forward to when the calendar turns to June.

:lol :lol

Uncle Drew
11-04-2019, 03:41 AM
Ok, homeboy. :oldlol:
You cats can

SpaceJam
11-04-2019, 03:41 AM
[QUOTE=Uncle Drew]You cats can

ArbitraryWater
11-04-2019, 05:41 AM
https://i.gyazo.com/37ee5c0973f6c6eb673c0a72f3ab83fd.gif

you think OP has the IQ to understand these playmaking, making-team-better measures?

Heellll no

knicksman
11-04-2019, 05:48 AM

you think OP has the IQ to understand these playmaking, making-team-better measures?

Heellll no

yeah. wed rather have lebron averaging triple doubles than jordan three peating while winning 72, 69 games. Wed rather have lebron over kawhi who could win in his 1st try without the need of superteam. Coz well:confusedshrug: we have low IQs. LOL

Spurs m8
11-04-2019, 05:56 AM
yeah. wed rather have lebron averaging triple doubles than jordan three peating while winning 72, 69 games. Wed rather have lebron over kawhi who could win in his 1st try without the need of superteam. Coz well:confusedshrug: we have low IQs. LOL

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Still blows my mind that anyone tries to put LeRoid and MJ in the same sentence, let alone tries to say LeRoid is better hahaha

How does anyone seriously think this? :roll:

LAL
11-04-2019, 06:13 AM

Heellll no
Jezus. Look the first play was a very good pass, second one was forced because he has so much space to shoot it, but still pretty good pass.

You know how many point guards can or could do this? I'm judging him by his goat claim. He does not impress like that.

Trollsmasher
11-04-2019, 06:17 AM
almost shot them out of the gamr but Magic-tier passing and DPOY level defense:bowdown:

knicksman
11-04-2019, 06:26 AM
Jezus. Look the first play was a very good pass, second one was forced because he has so much space to shoot it, but still pretty good pass.

You know how many point guards can or could do this? I'm judging him by his goat claim. He does not impress like that.

Lebron doesnt have the jordan skills or else he wouldnt be forming superteams. And if you cant be jordan. Then the next best thing to do is to pretend that youre great through statpadding. Thats why he has to play the point so he could get those stats. Playing off-ball wont give him those stats. And after how many years in the league already, Lebron is already who he is. He quit trying to improve himself and all he could do is just pretend.

knicksman
11-04-2019, 06:28 AM

Still blows my mind that anyone tries to put LeRoid and MJ in the same sentence, let alone tries to say LeRoid is better hahaha

Not all people go for substance. Its harder to judge players based on substance than stats. Thats why they think lebrons triple doubles is comparable to MJ.

LAL
11-04-2019, 06:37 AM
Lebron doesnt have the jordan skills or else he wouldnt be forming superteams. And if you cant be jordan. Then the next best thing to do is to pretend that youre great through statpadding. Thats why he has to play the point so he could get those stats. Playing off-ball wont give him those stats. And after how many years in the league already, Lebron is already who he is. He quit trying to improve himself and all he could do is just pretend.
I know, trust me.

ArbitraryWater
11-04-2019, 06:42 AM

nikka what are you looking at :biggums:

:roll: :roll:

Turbo Slayer
11-04-2019, 06:43 AM
I know, trust me.
:oldlol: standards are so high for King James. Once playoffs come again, hell remind you of greatness. We are all witness to the King. :bowdown: LeThanos.

Doranku
11-04-2019, 06:46 AM

Heellll no

That first pass was so sick. People don't understand how hard it is to put a bounce pass like that off the dribble between multiple defenders right on the money. If there's anything I'll ever stan about Bran, it's his passing.

SpaceJam
11-04-2019, 06:48 AM

You just did bro

knicksman
11-04-2019, 06:56 AM
:oldlol: standards are so high for King James. Once playoffs come again, hell remind you of greatness. We are all witness to the King. :bowdown: LeThanos.

a guy who could only win through superteams is definitely greatness. LOL

DoctorP
11-04-2019, 07:54 AM
Bored man gets paid....Hung man gets laid

#kingme #LAbron

:lol

DoctorP
11-04-2019, 07:55 AM

Heellll no

effective branball. no teammates needed

LAL
11-04-2019, 08:57 AM
nikka what are you looking at :biggums:

:roll: :roll:
You don't see how risky that pass was, anderson easily could've stole that one. Why does he drive and stop at the free throw line with his head down obviously looking for the assist only? It worked this time so kudos to him.. maybe could've acted like he was gonna pass and since they jumped, pull up.. But that's what creative players do, not the obvious stat padder.

Manny98
11-04-2019, 09:34 AM
LeBron had a pretty bad shooting night but was still a +15

btw why the meltdown OP?

Indian guy
11-04-2019, 09:55 AM
Another?

I thought this was his first sub-par game since the Clippers one on opening night.

Andrei89
11-04-2019, 09:58 AM
OP on a meltdown since he started posting:lol

LAL
11-04-2019, 10:07 AM
Looked like one of those games that we were going to lose where i felt he wasn't aggressive enough with his decisions on the court.

No meltdown here guys, i only see others here having a meltdown.
I was very tired of watching him suck last season and having great stats.. then padding himself on the back everytime. Why don't y'all let me critisise his game fellas?

Another?

I thought this was his first sub-par game since the Clippers one on opening night.
As in story of his career. Never bad games on paper.

Andrei89
11-04-2019, 10:29 AM
Looked like one of those games that we were going to lose where i felt he wasn't aggressive enough with his decisions on the court.

I was very tired of watching him suck last season and having great stats.. then padding himself on the back everytime. Why don't y'all let me critisise his game fellas?

Another hour, another meltdown :lol

tontoz
11-04-2019, 11:23 AM
Lebron's shooting has been off but other than that he has been playing well. If he wasn't they would have more than 1 loss.

StrongLurk
11-04-2019, 11:25 AM
Lebron actually did have a bad game for his standards...It's just that his baseline play always brings some positives...he might be the best "floor raiser" of all time.

That's how he can have bad games for his standards but still effect the game.

ArbitraryWater
11-04-2019, 11:34 AM
You don't see how risky that pass was, anderson easily could've stole that one. Why does he drive and stop at the free throw line with his head down obviously looking for the assist only? It worked this time so kudos to him.. maybe could've acted like he was gonna pass and since they jumped, pull up.. But that's what creative players do, not the obvious stat padder.

you are WAY too caught up in your own assumptions mate

hope you become free one day

aj1987
11-04-2019, 05:07 PM

Time to retire this alt, you retarded little maggot.

That first pass was so sick. People don't understand how hard it is to put a bounce pass like that off the dribble between multiple defenders right on the money. If there's anything I'll ever stan about Bran, it's his passing.
You mean the second one?

Doranku
11-04-2019, 05:18 PM
You mean the second one?

When I opened the gif in another tab, the bounce pass played first.

LAL
11-05-2019, 05:07 AM
Time to retire this alt, you retarded little maggot.
wow what's with the constant meltdown?
Calling me names because i don't think he
is that good.

Thinking about it, lebron really could've easily
sent his aggressive fans at delonte west back
then, y'all would've tried to kill him for what he did...

But nope, your boy really let that shit slide.

SpaceJam
11-05-2019, 05:34 AM
is that good.

Trying to figure out what your GSW fanboy alt is, them imploding got you back on the LA wagon. I will get you, you can

Andrei89
11-05-2019, 05:45 AM
is that good.

Another meltdown :roll: :roll:

ShawkFactory
11-05-2019, 08:36 AM
We have someone in here actually making the argument that a bounce pass out of a double team to a teammate for an open layup is a bad play.

That he should have pulled up and shot with two guys in his face instead.

Can

ArbitraryWater
11-05-2019, 01:27 PM
[QUOTE=ShawkFactory]We have someone in here actually making the argument that a bounce pass out of a double team to a teammate for an open layup is a bad play.

Can

SouBeachTalents
11-05-2019, 01:37 PM
[QUOTE=ShawkFactory]We have someone in here actually making the argument that a bounce pass out of a double team to a teammate for an open layup is a bad play.

Can

aj1987
11-05-2019, 01:46 PM
is that good.

Keep melting, dumbass.

Can

LAL
11-11-2019, 02:54 AM

blasphemy!

34-24 Footwork
11-11-2019, 03:58 PM

Lol. There's no way you JUST started to notice this?? Lol. People have been saying this about LeBron for a while.

Talking about LeBron's FG% is like talking about Tyson Chandlers or Deandre Jordan's FG%.

We have to be honest.

SpaceJam2
11-11-2019, 03:59 PM

Can

aj1987
11-19-2019, 01:39 PM
Lol. There's no way you JUST started to notice this?? Lol. People have been saying this about LeBron for a while.

Talking about LeBron's FG% is like talking about Tyson Chandlers or Deandre Jordan's FG%.

We have to be honest.
Yeah, because Chandler and DeAndre put up 20 shots a night.

Yet another Brick turd proving that their ilk do not understand basketball.

RRR3
11-19-2019, 02:48 PM

We have to be honest.
Never go full 34-24.

3ball
11-19-2019, 03:49 PM
Lebron has a 6-footer on him and a great chance for a legendary game-winner, but he isn't aggressive and doesn't pull-up to shoot over him:

https://i.makeagif.com/media/9-18-2019/tBDdtZ.gif

Lebron's fans will say that he's waiting on a cutter, but he isn't in an offensive stance so the defense KNOWS he will pass and breaks it up... that isn't"genius", or skilled - it's telegraphing/lower skill level.

Ultimately, it's a skill deficit because Lebron doesn't know what to do from a pre-dribble, stationary position (triple-threat position), so he freezes here and chokes.

here's what Lebron should've done - any of these would've worked:

https://i.makeagif.com/media/9-18-2019/NKp--8.gif..

https://i.makeagif.com/media/9-11-2015/4zBlRb.gif..

https://i.makeagif.com/media/10-01-2015/V2-pAN.gif.

https://i.makeagif.com/media/9-19-2019/NinG43.gif

https://i.makeagif.com/media/7-08-2015/nclHcJ.gif

But that ^^^ requires great skill from the triple-threat and an aggressive mindset - no live dribble - it's a set of footwork and a way of playing that Lebron lacks, which is why he isn't capable of a game-winner on the championship level[/QUOTE]

3ball
11-19-2019, 03:50 PM

Bingo... He telegraphs passes late in games because defenses can tell he isn't going to shoot - he's in a purely passing stance, which allows the defense to break up the pass like Game 1 of the NBA Finals, shown in the previous post

So ur right - it worked in the regular season but not on the championship level

bison
11-19-2019, 04:33 PM
Lebron has a 6-footer on him and a great chance for a legendary game-winner, but he isn't aggressive and doesn't pull-up to shoot over him:

This is one thing I hadn't really noticed about bron before he became a Laker since I didn't watch him on a nightly basis as I do now as a laker fan. it is way too common where Lebron gets mismatched with a smaller player, and instead of backing him down or taking him to the rim, he HOLDS UP THE BALL and pretty much does nothing and look around. It's less noticeable this season because he has a much better roster, but last season it was incredibly frustrating to watch one of the so called most powerful athlete get a 6'1" guy on him and looks to pass.

LAL
12-26-2019, 08:46 AM
LOL he should,ve shot more because it was one of those rather close games that he could simply take over and step on opponents throats like i always hoped to see from him. Trying way too hard to get otherd involved, that's how he gets those dumbass turnovers, he should stop caring about fga's., rebounds and assists.. cant even make free throws.They won despite his bullshit game.

I warned you kids

The Iron Fist
12-26-2019, 11:45 AM

Dude is so selfish he could not stand to see AD having a moment with KH sobhe had to butt in.

PickernRoller
12-26-2019, 12:17 PM

Pretty much.

superduper
12-26-2019, 12:29 PM
[QUOTE=The Iron Fist]Dude is so selfish he could not stand to see AD having a moment with KH sobhe had to butt in.

Da_Realist
12-26-2019, 12:34 PM

This