PDA

View Full Version : Is Ricky Rubio one of the greatest leaders in the league

LoneyROY7
11-04-2019, 11:18 PM
Slick Ricky changed the Suns culture the MINUTE he stepped on the floor.

Unreal. Truly inspirational type stuff from our FIBA MVP.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/naoGAjAB2INYk/giphy.gif

Xiao Yao You
11-04-2019, 11:22 PM

They have a bunch of new guys but give all the credit to the guy that can't shoot, make a lay up, defend or hold on to the ball :lol

RRR3
11-04-2019, 11:23 PM
They have a bunch of new guys but give all the credit to the guy that can't shoot, make a lay up, defend or hold on to the ball :lol
Are you talking about Rubio or Conley?

Vino24
11-04-2019, 11:25 PM
Rubio >>> Conley

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
11-04-2019, 11:25 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :applause:

highwhey
11-04-2019, 11:39 PM
:roll:

highwhey
11-05-2019, 12:15 AM
thanks for jinxing us OP :mad:

LoneyROY7
11-05-2019, 12:18 AM
thanks for jinxing us OP :mad:

They're up 2 on best team in the eastern conference.

Ricky has 19/10/6.

Un. Real. :eek: :eek:

Nashty
11-05-2019, 12:18 AM
Rich mans John Stockton. Multiple MVPs and championships if he played in the weak 90s.

LoneyROY7
11-05-2019, 12:23 AM
D-Book's not shook!

Beasting on the Sixers. :eek:

LoneyROY7
11-05-2019, 12:26 AM
Suns are about to be the 3rd seed right now...without DeAndre Ayton.

Let that sink in.

RICKY. MOTHERF*CKING. RUBIO.

asd
11-05-2019, 12:29 AM
booker's probably getting better looks at the basket now that he has rubio feeding him the ball

AI09
11-05-2019, 12:32 AM
Tobias Harris :facepalm

juju151111
11-05-2019, 12:33 AM
Suns are about to be the 3rd seed right now...without DeAndre Ayton.

Let that sink in.

RICKY. MOTHERF*CKING. RUBIO.
Baynes is playing like a starting Center.

LoneyROY7
11-05-2019, 12:33 AM
21/10/7.

Held Ben Simmons to 6/7/6 on 2 for 8 shooting.

What a player, man.

highwhey
11-05-2019, 12:34 AM
booker's probably getting better looks at the basket now that he has rubio feeding him the ball
who would have thought, if you give Booker a legit PG instead of g-leauge level PG's. he might be able to put some W's. :applause:

BallsOut
11-05-2019, 12:53 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

And the best part of it? After bitching all year long about Rubio's deficiencies, the Jazz are now stuck with the corpse of Mike Conley for the next 4 years at $40 Mill per year. Boy done conned all the Jazz fans :yaohappy:

Xiao Yao You
11-05-2019, 01:31 AM
Rich mans John Stockton. Multiple MVPs and championships if he played in the weak 90s.

Except Stockton played D, made lay ups, could shoot and didn't flop :wtf:

Xiao Yao You
11-05-2019, 01:33 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

And the best part of it? After bitching all year long about Rubio's deficiencies, the Jazz are now stuck with the corpse of Mike Conley for the next 4 years at $40 Mill per year. Boy done conned all the Jazz fans :yaohappy:

Conley's got this year and next on his contract and is coming off a career year. Lucky be stuck with such a problem instead of another hopeless year with Ricky

RealSkipBayless
11-05-2019, 01:47 AM
Conley's got this year and next on his contract and is coming off a career year. Lucky be stuck with such a problem instead of another hopeless year with Ricky
Suns have youth and flexibility moving forward. Your team went all-in and thought Conley was the answer. Got absolutely hustled by that "underrated" mantra that has followed Conley's washed up ass.

Even after Conley leaves a bunch of players will need to be paid. It's over. Like the Celtics.. your core SUCKS... :lol

:hammertime: :party:

stalkerforlife
11-05-2019, 01:51 AM
It's amazing how he immediately changed the culture there.

He's one of the few that has such an amazing impact beyond box scores.

A true leader.

Xiao Yao You
11-05-2019, 04:52 AM
Suns have youth and flexibility moving forward. Your team went all-in and thought Conley was the answer. Got absolutely hustled by that "underrated" mantra that has followed Conley's washed up ass.

Even after Conley leaves a bunch of players will need to be paid. It's over. Like the Celtics.. your core SUCKS... :lol

:hammertime: :party:

Yeah I know Mitchell os a bust! :lol

FKAri
11-05-2019, 10:28 AM
He was the best PG The Jazz ever had. Now that team is a complete mess! Larry Miller even came out and said their ticket sales are down. They might go back to the days where the only people in the crowd are the players' family and friends.

jayfan
11-05-2019, 10:51 AM
Baynes > Gobert.

That's the difference.

:lol

Xiao Yao You
11-05-2019, 11:45 AM
Baynes > Gobert.

That's the difference.

:lol

The Suns have the best defense in the league? Right :roll:

ILLsmak
11-05-2019, 07:30 PM
It's amazing how he immediately changed the culture there.

He's one of the few that has such an amazing impact beyond box scores.

A true leader.

you gotta be white to lead like that.

-Smak

Manny98
11-05-2019, 07:43 PM
Kyrie is

Bronbron23
11-05-2019, 09:02 PM

I'd say so yeah. You'll probably get alot of idiots arguing against it because all anyone understands on this forum is stats and more specifically scoring stats. They don't understand that a player can have a huge impact the game without having to have insane stats. They don't appreciate the stoctons, Rubio's and raja rondo's of the world.

Xiao Yao You
11-06-2019, 12:16 AM
I'd say so yeah. You'll probably get alot of idiots arguing against it because all anyone understands on this forum is stats and more specifically scoring stats. They don't understand that a player can have a huge impact the game without having to have insane stats. They don't appreciate the stoctons, Rubio's and raja rondo's of the world.

Stockton is an all time great. Rubio and Rondo not so much

LoneyROY7
11-06-2019, 12:35 AM
Stockton is an all time great. Rubio and Rondo not so much

I know this is painful for you. :(

highwhey
11-06-2019, 12:39 AM
I know this is painful for you. :(
a sad time indeed for our brother Xiao.

Xiao Yao You
11-06-2019, 12:47 AM
a sad time indeed for our brother Xiao.

What is sad? I'm actually excited about the Jazz for the first time since they choked the '88 playoffs! No Ricky! No Favors! Now if they can only get rid of Exum somehow :cry:

highwhey
11-06-2019, 12:50 AM
What is sad?

Now if they can only get rid of Exum somehow :cry:
you are SAD. you don't appreciate your team.

Xiao Yao You
11-06-2019, 12:54 AM
you are SAD. you don't appreciate your team.

I just said I haven't been more excited about the team since the late 80's. A draft bust making 9 million a year isn't something I can appreciate though sorry

highwhey
11-06-2019, 12:57 AM
I just said I haven't been more excited about the team since the late 80's. A draft bust making 9 million a year isn't something I can appreciate though sorry
you ended your comment with a complaint and a crying emoji, SAD! :(

Xiao Yao You
11-06-2019, 12:58 AM
you ended your comment with a complaint and a crying emoji, SAD! :(

Sad that you think you have to love everything about a team. You really like your owner in Phoenix? :wtf:

highwhey
11-06-2019, 01:07 AM
Sad that you think you have to love everything about a team. You really like your owner in Phoenix? :wtf:
you do more than criticize.

you are obsessed with shitting on rubio. it's quite disturbing to be honest. i would often criticize Booker for no playing defense, but I wouldn't obsess over it. that's weird.

DoctorP
11-06-2019, 01:08 AM
Is he the greatest leader...of ALL TIME???

LoneyROY7
11-06-2019, 01:11 AM
Xiao change this face, BE HAPPY!

https://media1.giphy.com/media/QLMZvOq9AYvxJNHd5E/source.gif

Xiao Yao You
11-06-2019, 01:11 AM
you do more than criticize.

you are obsessed with shitting on rubio. it's quite disturbing to be honest. i would often criticize Booker for no playing defense, but I wouldn't obsess over it. that's weird.

During Hayward's last season Favors was benched because of his bad knees and replaced with Joe Johnson making his last hurrah and the corpse of Boris Diaw. George Hill was playing on a bad toe. With 4 guys around him that could space the floor for the only time before this season Gobert averaged over 17 a game. They go and get Ricky and put Favors back in the starting lineup. Ricky never made sense. He was hard to watch even when he played good. Wasted two more years of Gobert's career. **** that guy! :rant

Smoke117
11-06-2019, 01:13 AM
Certainly better than James Harden, anyway. Though...let's be honest...that isn't saying a whole lot.

highwhey
11-06-2019, 01:13 AM
During Hayward's last season Favors was benched because of his bad knees and replaced with Joe Johnson making his last hurrah and the corpse of Boris Diaw. George Hill was playing on a bad toe. With 4 guys around him that could space the floor for the only time before this season Gobert averaged over 17 a game. They go and get Ricky and put Favors back in the starting lineup. Ricky never made sense. He was hard to watch even when he played good. Wasted two more years of Gobert's career. **** that guy! :rant
i think that's on Snyder for not adapting the offense to Rubio.

LoneyROY7
11-06-2019, 01:18 AM
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/KaleidoscopicFailingAnole-size_restricted.gif

Slick. Ricky.

Xiao Yao You
11-06-2019, 01:24 AM
i think that's on Snyder for not adapting the offense to Rubio.

It's on the GM. You build around your best player. Rubio and Favors and Exum make no sense around Gobert. Bench Rudy so Rubio can do his thing? :lol

Hayward said he like Rubio. Letting players dictate your personnel moves has never been a good idea. Hayward left anyway. Hayward did like Hill who was a great fit. Jazz just didn't want to pay him. Ricky was cheaper. He was a square peg trying to fit in a round hole

RealSkipBayless
11-06-2019, 01:25 AM
We need that user "CuterThanRubio" to come back. :banana:

Xiao Yao You
11-06-2019, 01:26 AM
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/KaleidoscopicFailingAnole-size_restricted.gif

Slick. Ricky.

Same crew I saw him with at a gleague game. No women. He's certainly a little light in the loafers

LoneyROY7
11-06-2019, 02:01 AM
Same crew I saw him with at a gleague game. No women. He's certainly a little light in the loafers

Damn brodie, Ricky really got u shook to the core. :lol

FKAri
11-06-2019, 11:20 AM
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/096/564/2f7.jpg

Levity
11-06-2019, 12:10 PM

thats indeed strange. because when i want to take some girls out for a good night, g league games are the first thing that comes to mind.

AirTupac
11-06-2019, 12:14 PM
thats indeed strange. because when i want to take some girls out for a good night, g league games are the first thing that comes to mind.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Another homerun post :roll: