PDA

View Full Version : Suns could've been 7-0 by now.

gin17
11-05-2019, 12:54 AM
With Ayton, maybe they could've fared better than their 5-2 standing suggests. When are we going to get Ayton back in the Suns lineup?

GreatHILL
11-05-2019, 12:56 AM
He is back in December

highwhey
11-05-2019, 12:58 AM
he'll be back after the Mexico City game against the Spurs. There will be no reduction in his suspension.

TBH, we could be 7-0 if the refs weren't so stupid.

wagexslave
11-05-2019, 04:09 AM
If Ayton didn't get drug tested we'd be 7-0 for sure. And if the refs weren't trying their hardest to **** us AND Ayton was there, those would've been double digit wins instead of 1 point losses.

We all know half the league at the very least smokes pot. Just legalize that shit already. And if you're gonna drug test the players, drug test these damn refs. They're the ones who are clearly on something. And investigate these phucks for gambling. It's not like the refs haven't been crooked before in the NBA.

I mean personally they should just fire these refs regardless. Isn't that what usually happens to employees when they're terrible at their job? They get fired? Why doesn't it happen more often in the NBA? They're easily replaceable, unlike the players. Maybe if the NBA would learn to fire more of these sorry ass refs, the rest of the refs would feel more pressure and actually try to get the calls correct more so they don't lose their job. But currently it's like they don't give 2 shits.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
11-05-2019, 04:18 AM
If Ayton didn't get drug tested we'd be 7-0 for sure. And if the refs weren't trying their hardest to **** us AND Ayton was there, those would've been double digit wins instead of 1 point losses.

We all know half the league at the very least smokes pot. Just legalize that shit already. And if you're gonna drug test the players, drug test these damn refs. They're the ones who are clearly on something. And investigate these phucks for gambling. It's not like the refs haven't been crooked before in the NBA.

I mean personally they should just fire these refs regardless. Isn't that what usually happens to employees when they're terrible at their job? They get fired? Why doesn't it happen more often in the NBA? They're easily replaceable, unlike the players. Maybe if the NBA would learn to fire more of these sorry ass refs, the rest of the refs would feel more pressure and actually try to get the calls correct more so they don't lose their job. But currently it's like they don't give 2 shits.

it wasnt weed it was a dieuretic lol. man was slacking off his roids

u think a player would get 25 games for some hash:roll: :roll: :roll:

knicksman
11-05-2019, 04:43 AM

The problem is the top bro. Even if you fire the refs but if the league is corrupt it means nothing. And honestly, the problem is beyond that. After how nba, nfl, mlb comebacks happened at the same time, this league is controlled by the elites and theres nothing you can do about it.

wagexslave
11-05-2019, 04:59 AM
it wasnt weed it was a dieuretic lol. man was slacking off his roids

u think a player would get 25 games for some hash:roll: :roll: :roll:
We don't know what it really was because there was no trace amount of anything except the diuretic in his urine. But it wouldn't surprise me if it was weed and he was just trying to hide it but didn't realize the punishment for what he took to hide it was even worse than the weed. He's still basically just a kid. But the fact of the matter is, it could have been weed and we don't know. If they just legalized the shit already, then we could at least rule that out in situations like this. I don't even smoke weed, but I think it's ridiculous that weed is illegal when alcohol isn't.

MrFonzworth
11-05-2019, 05:20 AM
Who gives a ****, while team is probably roided up.

ImKobe
11-05-2019, 09:04 AM
With Ayton, maybe they could've fared better than their 5-2 standing suggests. When are we going to get Ayton back in the Suns lineup?

Not sure about that. Baynes has been playing out of his mind, such a high IQ player. Ayton can put up more numbers but I doubt he would have been as consistent as Baynes has been in the last 6 games.

brooks_thompson
11-05-2019, 09:37 AM
The grizzlies were 1-2 with the clippers a whole 1/4 of the way through the season last year. I

Walker
11-05-2019, 09:54 AM

I would argue that the Suns are better off with Baynes starting over Ayton. His spacing has been extremely effective plus his physicality on both ends and his rim protection have been a major part of the team success.
I would have Ayton coming off the bench until his range beyond the arc is much better. Having two non-shooters starting(Rubio/Ayton) in today's NBA just isn't going to get it done.

jayfan
11-05-2019, 11:10 AM
Not sure about that. Baynes has been playing out of his mind, such a high IQ player. Ayton can put up more numbers but I doubt he would have been as consistent as Baynes has been in the last 6 games.

This.

Y'all aren't paying attention. Baynes is a big reason why this team is playing so well right now. Without Ayton's injury, Baynes wouldn't have emerged like he has.

ralph_i_el
11-05-2019, 12:04 PM
Baynes is putting up all Star level stats in Ayton's absence.

Bronbron23
11-05-2019, 12:16 PM
Not sure but I'm loving the sun's right now. They're making me lots of money. Vegas is sleeping on them.

highwhey
11-05-2019, 12:26 PM
Yeah but with Baynes starting over Ayton, you're giving up Ayton's better defense and rebounding. Guess who is leading the team in rebounds? Rubio with 6.5

Ayton is also a monster down low, he won't draw out defenders to the 3pt line like Baynes will, but he's still a decent mid range shooter and a big problem anywhere near the basket.

wagexslave
11-05-2019, 06:25 PM
Honestly I think if Ayton had the green light to take 3s, he'd be good at it. Dude's mid range jumper is crazy wet and smooth. Has he even attempted one 3 in the NBA yet? I can't remember any. I don't get why, I think he'll be good at it.

Mask the Embiid
11-05-2019, 06:41 PM
and here comes all the "suns fans" out of nowhere....:oldlol:

OP you're pathetic

wagexslave
11-05-2019, 06:47 PM
and here comes all the "suns fans" out of nowhere....:oldlol:

OP you're pathetic
lol Let's not go there, I've been here every single year the Suns sucked ass. :confusedshrug:

coined
11-05-2019, 07:18 PM
easy schedule.

Meticode
11-05-2019, 08:32 PM
They'll fail and start losing when the games mean something. Players get injured, other teams player harder when the games mean something. Let's bring this up in January or February and see.