PDA

View Full Version : Kawhi to sit out vs Bucks tomorrow (LOAD MANAGEMENT #2)

AirTupac
11-05-2019, 09:08 PM
Kawhi Leonard (rest/load management) will NOT play against Milwaukee on Wednesday. He likely will play the second of the Clippers

329 Services
11-05-2019, 09:09 PM
LOL. Fearing Giannis.

329 Services
11-05-2019, 09:09 PM
[QUOTE=AirTupac]Kawhi Leonard (rest/load management) will NOT play against Milwaukee on Wednesday. He likely will play the second of the Clippers

Bronbron23
11-05-2019, 09:10 PM
LOL. Fearing Giannis.
Yeah ok. He looked really scared in the playoffs this year when took Greeks soul :facepalm :facepalm

RealSkipBayless
11-05-2019, 09:12 PM
Dude is really going to sit out 1/3 of the games.

How is this cat not getting fined? :lol

Manny98
11-05-2019, 09:14 PM
Yeah ok. He looked really scared in the playoffs this year when took Greeks soul :facepalm :facepalm
He didn't take shit, Giannis was getting triple teamed the entire series

Kawhi is shook because he knows that he can't stop the Freak 1 v 1

https://media.giphy.com/media/z56eEOHRuTnXi/giphy.gif

qrich
11-05-2019, 09:50 PM
So obsessed

AirTupac
11-06-2019, 10:17 AM
Bump

Wally450
11-06-2019, 11:12 AM
This dude cannot seriously be considered one of the best players in the NBA if he's going to continue to do this.

STATUTORY
11-06-2019, 11:17 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EIqbuW8XkAUA-7U.jpg

Bosnian Sajo
11-06-2019, 11:24 AM
This dude cannot seriously be considered one of the best players in the NBA if he's going to continue to do this.

And why the hell not? It's not like they don't have other players capable of picking up the slack, and it proved to be fruitful for the Raptors last year...

What is the issue here?

RealSkipBayless
11-06-2019, 11:35 AM
And why the hell not? It's not like they don't have other players capable of picking up the slack, and it proved to be fruitful for the Raptors last year...

What is the issue here?
Only "fruitful" due to several GS injuries.. There won't be any top seed out here in the wild west while load managing.

Bosnian Sajo
11-06-2019, 11:51 AM
Only "fruitful" due to several GS injuries.. There won't be any top seed out here in the wild west while load managing.

No, fruitful even without the finals win. Like even if they lost the championship, that was one hell of a season for the Raptors. The 76ers series, the Bucks series...Toronto was wonderful to watch.

Pathetic that you're trying to take anything away from that team, that was one of the best championship runs I've seen. Kawhi is elite and the best player in the league, period.

Wally450
11-06-2019, 11:59 AM

What is the issue here?

I think the difference in where they finish if he sits out 20ish games will be huge for playoff seeding and potentially homecourt. Being fresh for the playoffs is different in the West than it is in the East.

The difference between a 2 seed and a 4-5 seed is huge in the West.

Bosnian Sajo
11-06-2019, 12:01 PM
I think the difference in where they finish if he sits out 20ish games will be huge for playoff seeding and potentially homecourt. Being fresh for the playoffs is different in the West than it is in the East.

The difference between a 2 seed and a 4-5 seed is huge in the West.

"Being fresh for the playoffs is different in the West than it is in the East"

Break that down for me.

Wally450
11-06-2019, 12:06 PM
"Being fresh for the playoffs is different in the West than it is in the East"

Break that down for me.

The East is easier than the West. :confusedshrug: The Raptors were easily the best team in the East. Things are a lot more questionable for the Clippers without homecourt in say the second round.

Bosnian Sajo
11-06-2019, 01:11 PM
The East is easier than the West. :confusedshrug: The Raptors were easily the best team in the East. Things are a lot more questionable for the Clippers without homecourt in say the second round.

So in that case, you would agree that it is MORE important to be fresh for the western playoffs than the eastern playoffs..right?

At the cost of home court advantage? I truly don't think that is an issue for Kawhi.

sammichoffate
11-06-2019, 01:37 PM
I do think sitting out big games is gonna leave a question mark on his career rankings if this continues, it's different if he sat out against some bottomfeeder like Charlotte.

RealSkipBayless
11-06-2019, 01:38 PM
No, fruitful even without the finals win. Like even if they lost the championship, that was one hell of a season for the Raptors. The 76ers series, the Bucks series...Toronto was wonderful to watch.

Pathetic that you're trying to take anything away from that team, that was one of the best championship runs I've seen. Kawhi is elite and the best player in the league, period.
Not really. Raptors were a constant #1 seed. It was championship or bust when they were gambling with Leonard.

It was an asterisk ring. Even with just a healthy Klay and no KD that Warriors team would have SHIT on that Raptors squad.

Kawhi is not the best player in the league. Lebron is. End of story.

RealSkipBayless
11-06-2019, 01:40 PM
LMAO

Exactly. If Clippers end up the 4th seed due to taking games off they will face a tough road to the WCF and could get knocked out at anytime.

Bosnian Sajo
11-06-2019, 01:41 PM
Not really. Raptors were a constant #1 seed. It was championship or bust when they were gambling with Leonard.

It was an asterisk ring. Even with just a healthy Klay and no KD that Warriors team would have SHIT on that Raptors squad.

Kawhi is not the best player in the league. Lebron is. End of story.

I don't agree with any of this, at all.

100% of the points you made I believe to be uneducated stances based off of someone who didn't watch because his idol was at home. That run was amazing and one for the ages, it will stand the test of time looking back at it. And if Kawhi is able to lead yet another franchise to their very 1st ring, he will have serious arguments as to why he is among the greatest to have ever played.

Cheeeeese.

Nuff Said
11-06-2019, 01:41 PM
So in that case, you would agree that it is MORE important to be fresh for the western playoffs than the eastern playoffs..right?

At the cost of home court advantage? I truly don't think that is an issue for Kawhi.

He can play all the games and still be good for the playoffs. It

TheCalmInsanity
11-06-2019, 01:46 PM
I don't agree with any of this, at all.

100% of the points you made I believe to be uneducated stances based off of someone who didn't watch because his idol was at home. That run was amazing and one for the ages, it will stand the test of time looking back at it. And if Kawhi is able to lead yet another franchise to their very 1st ring, he will have serious arguments as to why he is among the greatest to have ever played.

Cheeeeese.

Don't even waste your energy on Skip or AirTupac, they're literally forum plants who's sole job is to stan for a player/team to get more activity on this forum. Everything you've said in this thread makes sense and they should at least be acknowledging your points.

RealSkipBayless
11-06-2019, 01:51 PM
Guys.. Lebron hasn't had load management and has performed better offensively and defensively than Kawhi Leonard.. but Kawhi is the better player.

This is an interesting development. Did beating an injured GSW team really elevate him that much..?

Anyone know?

tpols
11-06-2019, 01:53 PM
This guy sits out all the primetime games man...

Just cancel the regular season then these guys are *******.

Patrick Chewing
11-06-2019, 01:58 PM
NBA is a joke.

Wally450
11-06-2019, 05:29 PM

But why does a 28 year old superstar need to take a game off every couple games? I've never heard of that before this 'load management' term became a thing.

All this after Kawhi said he was good and wouldn't need load management games during the summer.

Sportal
11-06-2019, 05:39 PM
I do not agree with this. Ultimately his wages are what they are because of the fans of the sport. If I was a basketball fan living in Milwaukee, this would be the only time I could see Kawhi all year, unless they meet in the finals. I would not be impressed, especially if I had bought an expensive seat.

brooks_thompson
11-06-2019, 05:45 PM
The thing I don