PDA

View Full Version : Dwight Howard about to win the game for the Lakers

hiphopanonymous
11-05-2019, 11:01 PM
:biggums:

Several CRUCIAL defensive and offensive plays while both big stars were on the bench

RealSkipBayless
11-05-2019, 11:03 PM
Xiao Yao on suicide watch.

Somehow a player that was deemed worse than Joakim Noah is better than his franchise player.

Shogon
11-05-2019, 11:04 PM
He 100% won them the game a few days against the Spurs, also.

Jeez, and to think literally every team in the league was done with him and nobody wanted to give him a shot... even the Lakers were debating taking Noah over him, lollllllllll.

To be fair, he had been rather cancerous everywhere he'd been. I don't say this to meme but it's gotta be the fact that LeBron is on the team... and AD. Dwight is clearly not the top of the pecking order any more and there's no disputing it whatsoever so apparently he's falling in line. It's either that or the threat of having to play in China woke him up... or a bit of both.

LAmbruh
11-05-2019, 11:07 PM
Lebron finna bring this old corpse back to a filthy max contract

oh TT and Moz be eating good

hiphopanonymous
11-05-2019, 11:11 PM
He 100% won them the game a few days against the Spurs, also.

Jeez, and to think literally every team in the league was done with him and nobody wanted to give him a shot... even the Lakers were debating taking Noah over him, lollllllllll.

To be fair, he had been rather cancerous everywhere he'd been. I don't say this to meme but it's gotta be the fact that LeBron is on the team... and AD. Dwight is clearly not the top of the pecking order any more and there's no disputing it whatsoever so apparently he's falling in line. It's either that or the threat of having to play in China woke him up... or a bit of both.
His energy is OOZING hunger for wins and confidence

And I can totally see a philosophy of play that I can get behind... he's not letting any easy layups by him whether he fouls them or not... he's playing AGGRESSIVE on defense and since he's coming off the bench and considered a "roleplayer" I don't think he cares if he fouls out... the results look amazing so far he's actually looking like the best guy on the floor for large stretches of his playing time :wtf:

hiphopanonymous
11-05-2019, 11:12 PM
Lebron finna bring this old corpse back to a filthy max contract

oh TT and Moz be eating good
Lebron was on the bench when Dwight's surge happened - so was AD, and the Lakers went from looking like dogshit to having the lead

hiphopanonymous
11-05-2019, 11:26 PM
MVP of that game - he won it for the Lakers, the starters were all ready to give up until they sat and he lead everyone from the roleplayers to the starters back onto a winning trajectory with his energy and confidence on both ends - that was an impressive game from Dwight, what a steal the Lakers have with him playing like that

ShawkFactory
11-05-2019, 11:51 PM
MVP of that game - he won it for the Lakers, the starters were all ready to give up until they sat and he lead everyone from the roleplayers to the starters back onto a winning trajectory with his energy and confidence on both ends - that was an impressive game from Dwight, what a steal the Lakers have with him playing like that
You

Rico2016
11-05-2019, 11:53 PM
[QUOTE=ShawkFactory]You

RRR3
11-05-2019, 11:58 PM
I don’t hate LeBron I just give him constructive criticism

-OP

:yaohappy:

hiphopanonymous
11-06-2019, 12:27 AM
[QUOTE=RRR3]I don

ShawkFactory
11-06-2019, 12:38 AM
So, earlier today I glance at some gharish post you make calling LeBron "legreek statue" or something and I had to remind myself you're like 30 years old. I make a thread genuinely inspired by a great performance by Dwight, a player who I've clowned on in the past, and you think this was a LeBron thread. Be a fan of his, that's fine, but don't be creepy about it. Leave the sassy one liners for teens it's weird knowing how old you are that you talk like that man.

I'll extend and olive branch for you, here's the credit for LeBron you so desperately seek: When the Lakers timing was god awful the entire first 2/3rds of the game, LeBron at times was the only one who could create a basket out of nothing. The post ups were failing by AD, the outside shots weren't falling by anyone, etc. LeBron could bull his way in and secure points when no one else was able to. When he sat, he probably kept a nearly 20 point deficit from being a 30 point deficit. And when he checked back in after Dwight turned a guaranteed loss into an up by 2 upswing that rejuvinated the entire team into competing again, LeBron made sure the possessions were steady and stayed on that trajectory, and that the ball was finding ready shooters to keep the foot on the gas on the offensive end.

Dwight still won the game. Don't be petty and twist credit to Dwight into a "diss" on LeBron that reflects poorly only on you.
He’s a bitch for making it about Lebron.

But you just went on a diatribe on how Lebron was the only person who could score for a team for a significant portion of the game and then said someone else is the reason they won.

Just sayin

atljonesbro
11-06-2019, 12:43 AM
The Lakers are stacked from top to bottom. Dwight is a monster.

RealSkipBayless
11-06-2019, 12:46 AM
So, earlier today I glance at some gharish post you make calling LeBron "legreek statue" or something and I had to remind myself you're like 30 years old. I make a thread genuinely inspired by a great performance by Dwight, a player who I've clowned on in the past, and you think this was a LeBron thread. Be a fan of his, that's fine, but don't be creepy about it. Leave the sassy one liners for teens it's weird knowing how old you are that you talk like that man.

I'll extend and olive branch for you, here's the credit for LeBron you so desperately seek: When the Lakers timing was god awful the entire first 2/3rds of the game, LeBron at times was the only one who could create a basket out of nothing. The post ups were failing by AD, the outside shots weren't falling by anyone, etc. LeBron could bull his way in and secure points when no one else was able to. When he sat, he probably kept a nearly 20 point deficit from being a 30 point deficit. And when he checked back in after Dwight turned a guaranteed loss into an up by 2 upswing that rejuvinated the entire team into competing again, LeBron made sure the possessions were steady and stayed on that trajectory, and that the ball was finding ready shooters to keep the foot on the gas on the offensive end.

Dwight still won the game. Don't be petty and twist credit to Dwight into a "diss" on LeBron that reflects poorly only on you.
Is he really 30? There was some users in the offcourt section exposing him and saying that he is unemployed and lives with his parents.

Things not looking good for RRR "KCP is a good role player" 3

hiphopanonymous
11-06-2019, 12:46 AM
[QUOTE=ShawkFactory]He

ShawkFactory
11-06-2019, 12:57 AM
I encourage you to watch the game - felt like a guaranteed loss regardless of what LeBron was doing until Dwight, and the bench players checked in while LeBron and Davis sat. Down by almost 20 when LeBron and AD sit, up by 2 when they check back in and Dwight stays on the floor. Need I say more?

The diatribe was to extend an olive branch so that perhaps he and others can stop acting like every thread is a pissing contest about LeBron. I'm sure it will fall on deaf ears, but I do encourage you to catch a replay of the game if you can it was exciting to watch the Lakers rally.
Bench players rally all the time. Particularly with good teams where benches are deep.

I agree with you. Most of the old schools important games that I

Jameerthefear
11-06-2019, 01:03 AM
The funny thing is he's been capable of being a hyper productive role player for years but mentality and pride wouldn't let him. In Orlando, SVG wouldn't let Dwight slack and put a foot in his ass.

AussieSteve
11-06-2019, 01:20 AM
LeBron +17
AD -4
Dwight +4
Kuzma +4

LeBron 30/10/11/2/1
Dwight 6/6/0/0/1

Seriously...

hiphopanonymous
11-06-2019, 01:25 AM
LeBron +17
AD -4
Dwight +4
Kuzma +4

LeBron 30/10/11/2/1
Dwight 6/6/0/0/1

Seriously...
Best to watch the game first then decipher the stats and not the other way around.

Indian guy
11-06-2019, 01:31 AM
Dwight was great, but LeBron's big 2nd and 3rd qtrs pretty much kept LA from getting blown out. And his defense was spectacular. That +/- of +17 is a pretty accurate summary of his impact in this game.

AussieSteve
11-06-2019, 01:36 AM
Best to watch the game first then decipher the stats and not the other way around.

Fair point. And I will.

But lebron is the only player in history that has everyone crying 'stacked' whenever a team mate does something good.

Remember this time last year when all the haters were crying about LeBron's called in favor that got Tyson Chandler to the lakers. And all of a sudden 36 year old Tyson Chandler was the difference maker and the one making the lakers so stacked.

It's pathetic. LeBron had 30/10/11 and was +17 on a night when AD laid an egg. But let's all hail dwight because he had 5 impactful minutes, rather than say anything good about LeBron.