PDA

View Full Version : If Dwight maintains a good attitude and keeps producing, how much will he get paid?

Shogon
11-05-2019, 11:19 PM
Any thoughts?

It'll be a significant pay raise, wherever it is.

I'm pleasantly surprised so far, I figured he could be killing the chemistry already. It's been the exact opposite. He's been playing better team ball than anyone on the entire roster.

Gus Hemmingway
11-05-2019, 11:21 PM
Nothing.. we all know LeBron is causing this

AirTupac
11-05-2019, 11:21 PM
Nothing.. we all know LeBron is causing this
Bulls were up by 19 at one point, this is 26 point turnaround.All by Lakers bench, with AD - Lebron sitting out.

Rico2016
11-05-2019, 11:40 PM
Bulls were up by 19 at one point, this is 26 point turnaround.All by Lakers bench, with AD - Lebron sitting out.

LeBron + 17
Dwight +4

I think you have your numbers mixed up

Proctor
11-05-2019, 11:44 PM
He's in the perfect situation but he'll give up the second he ends up on another team. Nobody has questioned his ability, just his motivation...and now that all eyes are on him, he's too afraid to turn into his pu.ssy usual self. He knows if he blows this opportunity he'll be the epitome of a laughing stock.

PeroAntic
11-05-2019, 11:45 PM
in before he gets caught up in the hype and start acting up again.

Smoke117
11-05-2019, 11:46 PM
He's never getting a decent pay day at his age, period.

hiphopanonymous
11-05-2019, 11:49 PM
I don't even care how much he'll get paid that shit was so fun to watch tonight..

Dwight turned a guaranteed loss into a win when both stars were sitting on the bench with towels over their heads. He was picking up players out on the perimeter and actually making them take bad shots... out at 3 point range... he completely put a lid on the basket and looked dominant as hell playing interior defense, and he made some critical offensive plays. All in a short, but crucial stretch of the game.

He did a bunch of unsung work on both ends, and never did it look like he complained to refs, or demanded touches, or pouted, or anything negative at all, that's incredible contribution that shit makes me want to actually go out and play some basketball. Hats off to Dwight if he continues to play like that

hiphopanonymous
11-05-2019, 11:50 PM
LeBron + 17
Dwight +4

I think you have your numbers mixed up
Learn how basketball is played so you can translate game performances into boxscores and not the other way around.

Rico2016
11-05-2019, 11:52 PM
Learn how basketball is played so you can translate game performances into boxscores and not the other way around.

Ditto

Apparently have a +/- 4 times greater is worse

FultzNationRISE
11-05-2019, 11:54 PM
He's in the perfect situation but he'll give up the second he ends up on another team. Nobody has questioned his ability, just his motivation...and now that all eyes are on him, he's too afraid to turn into his pu.ssy usual self. He knows if he blows this opportunity he'll be the epitome of a laughing stock.

Shit analysis as usual Proctard, well done :applause:

Dwight doesnt care about “All Eyez On Him” bc he’s a Laker. He already played for the Lakers dummy :lol And he’s been comfortable with being a laughing stock for like 6-7 years now.

The dude has like 8 baby mamas and probably hasnt managed his money well. Thats why he’s suddenly playing at a peak level. He has no guaranteed money now.

Any team that gives him a 3-4 year guaranteed contract after this season will get Clown Dwight, absolutely 100% lead pipe lock. Regardless if it’s LAL or anyone else.

If teams were SMART hed be getting 1 year deals the rest of his career. But theyre not, so someone will probably max him this summer.

hiphopanonymous
11-06-2019, 12:01 AM
Ditto

Apparently have a +/- 4 times greater is worse
I'd love to hear your explanation of how LeBron performed tonight in basketball language. Because from what I saw, he made a couple of nice buckets in transition and assisted a couple of buckets in transition that looked like great plays but for many possessions looked a bit bamboozled out there sharing the ball with Anthony Davis in half-court sets, as Davis looked to be posting up more this game and the entire starting line-ups timing looked very off. He made some good buckets but it was all swimming against a rapid current sweeping him down the river and a win looked hopelessly out of reach down by almost 20 as he sat on the bench. With a respectable 20 some points, 10 rebounds, and 5 assists. Respectable, but unimpactful as I said, down by almost 20.

Dwight enters the game with a bunch of bench players while LeBron and AD discuss the loss. Dwight completely seals up the paint - several drives are attempted and Dwight HARD fouls the shit out of anyone entering, and blocks a shot or two as well. Now Chicago, who had been slicing their way inside all game long against the starting line-up, now has to change their pattern. Dwight's physical presence on the defensive end translates to the offensive end as well as he crashes a few key offensive boards. With his bench rallied, Kuzma now steps up to create a few key shots and before you know it Dwight rallied the bench and the Lakers went from down by nearly 20 to up by 2 and the crowd and Chicago team is stunned.

LeBron and AD check in - all smiles - as Dwight stays on the floor looking like the King of the court. LeBron and AD produce a few nice plays to maintain the lead Dwight created for them. Dwight plays defense even out on the perimeter, with quick feet, forcing Chicago's 3 point shooters to miss badly, as well as making another huge block inside to remind them the layups are closed too.

That's how you explain basketball. Go outside and play for a change. Stop looking at boxscores while you're young do that when you're old, grouchy, and have learned the game already.

MrFonzworth
11-06-2019, 12:24 AM
Well come back

SpaceJam
11-06-2019, 12:27 AM
Mozgov MONEY!

PeroAntic
11-06-2019, 09:55 AM
[QUOTE=FultzNationRISE]

Any team that gives him a 3-4 year guaranteed contract after this season will get Clown Dwight, absolutely 100% lead pipe lock. Regardless if it

brooks_thompson
11-06-2019, 05:59 PM
Once you fall down into minimum salary territory, especially at his age, you don

Facepalm
11-06-2019, 06:08 PM
in before he gets caught up in the hype and start acting up again.
This. It's only November. It usually takes a bit before Dwert starts to wear out his welcome.

dreamshake
11-17-2019, 06:53 PM
Nothing. All the income from the 1 million he's making is gonna go to his 7 baby Mama's anyway. Howard should hang em up and retire. Journeymen don't get respect in the NBA. Does he wanna go out like Shaq?