PDA

View Full Version : Boston Celtics are a big man away from being a threat in the East.

AirTupac
11-06-2019, 12:02 PM
Aaron Baynes is a huge piece for the Suns and Horford is literally carrying Philly.

AINGE :( :( :( Good thing you got Kanter

Bosnian Sajo
11-06-2019, 12:04 PM
Agreed. Losing both Baynes and Horford hurts. I didn't realize how good Baynes was, but he is making an impact for Phoenix that's for sure.

AirTupac
11-06-2019, 12:05 PM
Agreed. Losing both Baynes and Horford hurts. I didn't realize how good Baynes was, but he is making an impact for Phoenix that's for sure.

I feel like FIBA helped Baynes really come out. He beasted there too.

CelticBaller
11-06-2019, 12:07 PM
Lol we

AirTupac
11-06-2019, 12:10 PM
[QUOTE=CelticBaller]Lol we

Wally450
11-06-2019, 12:13 PM
But you cant be a contender with the big men rotation you have. You'll be fine... as in making playoffs and making a lil noise. Thats not what you want right?

I agree with this. If we play Philly in the playoffs, we'll get bullied inside. We'll see if Robert Williams develops into a decent rotation player as the season moves along.

tontoz
11-06-2019, 12:50 PM
Nice start by Hayward. I think people forgot how good he was before he was injured. He made the AS game in the west.

Xiao Yao You
11-06-2019, 12:51 PM
Nice start by Hayward. I think people forgot how good he was before he was injured. He made the AS game in the west.

Even though he wasn't the best player on his own team

Akeem34TheDream
11-06-2019, 12:53 PM
Even though he wasn't the best player on his own team
Are you French? Did Gobert save your life? Are you in love with him? Whats the deal buddy?

bobopenguin
11-06-2019, 12:58 PM
Are you French? Did Gobert save your life? Are you in love with him? Whats the deal buddy?

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

CelticBaller
11-06-2019, 01:15 PM
But you cant be a contender with the big men rotation you have. You'll be fine... as in making playoffs and making a lil noise. Thats not what you want right?
Embiid gets injured (like he always does) and then we

Bosnian Sajo
11-06-2019, 01:29 PM
[QUOTE=CelticBaller]Embiid gets injured (like he always does) and then we

RRR3
11-06-2019, 02:32 PM
The Celtics are not getting past the Bucks or the Raptors....you can't possibly believe you're the favorites after losing your entire front court and essentially trading Kyrie/Rozier for Walker.
Unless Kyrie keeps producing like he has so far (unlikely he’s not MJ) Kemba is basically just a moderately less efficient version of him who will give you almost the same value, and maybe more considering chemistry. Horford was the loss that doomed them.

superduper
11-06-2019, 02:52 PM
Gobert will never be anything more than a poor man's Mutombo

RealSkipBayless
11-06-2019, 02:56 PM
Gobert will never be anything more than a poor man's Mutombo
Is he better than peak Joakim Noah?

AirBonner
11-06-2019, 03:09 PM
Celtics already have the big men needed to come out of the East. Theis, Williams, Kanter, Tacko. Tatum and Hayward are pretty big and can play multiple positions. Celtics actually have a BETTER big man rotation this year compared to last year

RealSkipBayless
11-06-2019, 03:17 PM
Celtics already have the big men needed to come out of the East. Theis, Williams, Kanter, Tacko. Tatum and Hayward are pretty big and can play multiple positions. Celtics actually have a BETTER big man rotation this year compared to last year
True.

Kanter locked up Embiid and got him foul trouble.

CelticBaller
11-06-2019, 03:26 PM
The Celtics are not getting past the Bucks or the Raptors....you can't possibly believe you're the favorites after losing your entire front court and essentially trading Kyrie/Rozier for Walker.
Rozier sucked ass. He wasn

RealSkipBayless
11-06-2019, 03:29 PM
[QUOTE=CelticBaller]Rozier sucked ass. He wasn

CelticBaller
11-06-2019, 03:35 PM
I was surprised that Rozier who was shooting under 40% somehow got that much money in free agency.

But I guess MJ gonna MJ.
Rozier had one great playoff series and suddenly everyone thinks he

AirTupac
11-06-2019, 03:43 PM
[QUOTE=CelticBaller]Rozier had one great playoff series and suddenly everyone thinks he

CelticBaller
11-06-2019, 03:51 PM
Lmao dont try to re-write the narrative. There was a point where Celtics could have flipped Rozier for an asset fully knowing he was going to get paid out and wasnt as good as advertised. Ainge fked that up too.
The only reason Ainge didn’t trade Rozier was because of Kyries injury history

Though I do agree Ainge ****ed up in not trading him. Rozier was a cancer

But nobody is changing the narrative. Even in this forum you go back most of us Celtics fans were telling ya Rozier was ass

Bosnian Sajo
11-06-2019, 04:14 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]Unless Kyrie keeps producing like he has so far (unlikely he

Bosnian Sajo
11-06-2019, 04:15 PM
[QUOTE=CelticBaller]Rozier sucked ass. He wasn

Bosnian Sajo
11-06-2019, 04:19 PM
I feel like only Celtic fans pointed out how trash he was after people were saying we were going to replace Kyrie with him :facepalm

You are absolutely ****ing delusional, unbelievable. You guys were the ONLY ONES hyping him up, the rest of us kept referencing his fg% and as a comeback Celtics fans would post Lonzo's, ignoring the other things Lonzo brought.

I 100% remember COUNTLESS threads where these Celtics vs Lakers discussions would go on. Lmfaooooo, this is hilarious.

But nobody is changing the narrative. Even in this forum you go back most of us Celtics fans were telling ya Rozier was ass

Straight up lying through your teeth. Go fish those threads out, idc to.

ArbitraryWater
11-06-2019, 06:04 PM

:oldlol:

Im so nba'd out
11-06-2019, 06:47 PM
Teams with championship expectations will be loading up on their "Big Wiggle Insurance" just like last year at/after the trade deadline

Warriors = Bogut
Raptors = M.Gasol
Bucks = P.Gasol

ect

We shape the league....they adjust to us not the other way around #newwarriors

CelticBaller
11-06-2019, 07:15 PM
You are absolutely ****ing delusional, unbelievable. You guys were the ONLY ONES hyping him up, the rest of us kept referencing his fg% and as a comeback Celtics fans would post Lonzo's, ignoring the other things Lonzo brought.

I 100% remember COUNTLESS threads where these Celtics vs Lakers discussions would go on. Lmfaooooo, this is hilarious.

Straight up lying through your teeth. Go fish those threads out, idc to.

Terry Rozier is a cancer

Trade his ass
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=459891&page=2

Bench Rozier forever please
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=463127

Man terry rozier is just awful
http://http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=449448&page=276

Who wants to take Rozier?
http://207.58.151.151/forum/showthread.php?t=459891

You literally google my name and Rozier and all the post are me bitching about him :oldlol:

plus put another celtics fan in there so you don't act like we hyped that bum up

Bosnian Sajo
11-06-2019, 08:05 PM
Like I said bro, just cause you called it right doesnt mean there weren't 10 other celtics fans hyping him up.

CelticBaller
11-06-2019, 09:10 PM
Then pull up the receipts

There

Celtics 1825
11-06-2019, 09:17 PM
Then pull up the receipts

There’s handful of them and I knew most of them hated Rozier
Rozier was a chucker and more often than not killed any momentum we'd build by heaving up shitty 3's for no reason. He was a net negative for sure

Hittin_Shots
11-07-2019, 04:19 AM
Like I said bro, just cause you called it right doesnt mean there weren't 10 other celtics fans hyping him up.

Who are the 10 Celtics fans you were talking about? Just suck it up and take the loss..

Bronbron23
11-07-2019, 09:16 AM
Aaron Baynes is a huge piece for the Suns and Horford is literally carrying Philly.

AINGE :( :( :( Good thing you got Kanter
A threat in the east maybe but not a threat to win it all. Whoever comes out of the west is winning it comfortably.