PDA

View Full Version : Luke Doncic-Dark Horse MVP Candidate?

sammichoffate
11-07-2019, 12:51 AM
27/10/9.5 on 46/80/35 60% TS right now. If Mavs end up top 4 seed, does he have a shot? That would make him the youngest MVP ever.

SouBeachTalents
11-07-2019, 12:56 AM
If he keeps up this level of play while leading the Mavs to a high seed, he won't be a dark horse, he's gonna be a legitimate MVP candidate

Doomsday Dallas
11-07-2019, 12:58 AM
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/8mMAAOSwWXFb0SXL/s-l300.jpg

The Future Is Now
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdWDcFK3pKU)

Bronbron23
11-07-2019, 12:59 AM
He could for sure but like alot of mvp's it dosnt mean much. It's not like he'll be the best player in the league or anything. He wouldn't even be a top 5. Curry, Bron, ad, kawhi, greek and harden would all be better.

bobopenguin
11-07-2019, 01:58 AM
He could for sure but like alot of mvp's it dosnt mean much. It's not like he'll be the best player in the league or anything. He wouldn't even be a top 5. Curry, Bron, ad, kawhi, greek and harden would all be better.

i would like to ask rockets fans, would u do harden for Doncic trade?

stalkerforlife
11-07-2019, 02:03 AM

Wrong.

But thanks for the salt.

Bronbron23
11-07-2019, 02:04 AM
i would like to ask rockets fans, would u do harden for Doncic trade?
I like Luka and can't stand harden but there's not a a gm in the world that would take Luka over harden

stalkerforlife
11-07-2019, 02:10 AM
I like Luka and can't stand harden but there's not a a gm in the world that would take Luka over harden

Wrong again.

But thanks for the salt.

And it's funny because it's actually the opposite.

Every single GM in the league would trade Harden for Luka without blinking an eye.

FireDavidKahn
11-07-2019, 02:37 AM
Why not?

With Luka you get a much better long term option who is already proving to be a star player at the ripe old age of 20 while Harden is 30. It's also clear that Luka is going to become a superstar and it wont be too far away.

2 years from now and Luka will be the better player.

stalkerforlife
11-07-2019, 03:10 AM
Why not?

With Luka you get a much better long term option who is already proving to be a star player at the ripe old age of 20 while Harden is 30. It's also clear that Luka is going to become a superstar and it wont be too far away.

Luka's already better and is already a superstar.

bigkingsfan
11-07-2019, 03:19 AM
Leads the entire league in time possession, not organic like Harden.

Bronbron23
11-07-2019, 09:12 AM
Why not?

He may be but he's not right now and tbh I can see Luka being the kind of player to peak early. It's not like with LeBron or mj who came into the league with insane athleticism with lots of room for skill and mental improvement. Luka is already crazy skilled and really smart so I don't think there's alot of room for improvement there. Its also not likely that there's alot of room for improvement on the athletic side either. There's kind of the opposite actually. Luka's body type looks like he has some serious fat potential. I could easily see him putting on some extra weight over the next 5 years that would slow him down even more.

Bronbron23
11-07-2019, 09:14 AM
Luka's already better and is already a superstar.
Superstar? Damn can we see him in the playoffs first :facepalm

90sgoat
11-07-2019, 09:44 AM
He may be but he's not right now and tbh I can see Luka being the kind of player to peak early. It's not like with LeBron or mj who came into the league with insane athleticism with lots of room for skill and mental improvement. Luka is already crazy skilled and really smart so I don't think there's alot of room for improvement there. Its also not likely that there's alot of room for improvement on the athletic side either. There's kind of the opposite actually. Luka's body type looks like he has some serious fat potential. I could easily see him putting on some extra weight over the next 5 years that would slow him down even more.

Very bad take.

Luka is a typical baby fat white dude, who will shed that fat in his late 20s and will only physically peak in his last 20s.

Luka is naturally strong as an ox and with a few years of weight training, he will be at Lebron level in strength.

90sgoat
11-07-2019, 09:45 AM
If Westbrook can be MVP with his statpadding, then Luka can be MVP this season with something like 27-9-7 and a good record.

STATUTORY
11-07-2019, 10:17 AM
dark horse?

https://media.giphy.com/media/l0HluURKbbxvu4CUU/giphy.gif