PDA

View Full Version : The Mavs are a disgrace...

stalkerforlife
11-09-2019, 12:07 AM
Losing at home to the Knicks is highly unacceptable for a fringe playoff team.

Can't even secure FT rebounds.

Piss poor interior D.

No rim protection.

Luka 38 point triple double, but way too turnover prone due to dumb ass decision making and laziness.

F ucking trash ass help.

Get Luka some f ucking help, you cheap POS.

Patrick Chewing
11-09-2019, 12:09 AM
Damn we needed that.

Hail Francois Ntilikina! Viva la France! 🇫🇷

stalkerforlife
11-09-2019, 12:10 AM
Damn we needed that.

Hail Francois Ntilikina! Viva la France! 🇫🇷

Happy for you, but pissed off for the entire white race.

bigkingsfan
11-09-2019, 12:11 AM
The flow ™

ImKobe
11-09-2019, 12:11 AM
Luka shooting it from half court lmao, he really thought he was Curry.

Mask the Embiid
11-09-2019, 12:13 AM
:party:

omg if i knew how to photoshop beavis to black and change his hair to black.it would just be perfect right now in this moment :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Ghost1
11-09-2019, 12:14 AM
Luka shooting it from half court lmao, he really thought he was Curry.

welp, he was curry

he missed

imdaman99
Dude you know Luka was on 9 assists which is why he kept making those dumb passes that led to turnovers or forced shots. He literally passed it off when he had Gibson on him and the ball was stolen. You can't sell me on that shit, that his triple doubles are organic anymore. I watched him for once and noticed it was not, he forced that triple double. I watch Westbrook so I know what those are :lol

stalkerforlife
:party:

omg if i knew how to photoshop beavis to black and change his hair to black.it would just be perfect right now in this moment :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

:lol

DoctorP
terrible loss

DoctorP
11-09-2019, 12:15 AM
Luca gets a fat triple dubb but lose... what does that mean?

AirBonner
11-09-2019, 12:17 AM
Not enough black players on the team :oldlol:

stalkerforlife
11-09-2019, 12:17 AM
Luca gets a fat triple dubb but lose... what does that mean?

Means those numbers don't mean shit.

DoctorP
11-09-2019, 12:18 AM
Means those numbers don't mean shit.

for sure. empty stats vs the knicks. were they in the flow?

BasedTom
11-09-2019, 12:18 AM
Luka to South Beach

make it happen silver

Patrick Chewing
11-09-2019, 12:20 AM
For real though, that half court shot is a silly mistake from a kid who thinks he’s big time already. Luka was killing the Knicks inside the paint too. I would have taken it to the hole and either draw the contact or dish it out for the open three ball.

Luka will dominate this league very soon though. You can see it.

ShawkFactory
11-09-2019, 12:22 AM
First time I

imdaman99
11-09-2019, 12:23 AM
For real though, that half court shot is a silly mistake from a kid who thinks he’s big time already. Luka was killing the Knicks inside the paint too. I would have taken it to the hole and either draw the contact or dish it out for the open three ball.

Luka will dominate this league very soon though. You can see it.
I was shocked he took such a long dumb shot. Is it alpha? Yes lol but not too smart. Especially since every Knick was choking on FTs

Just happy they finally won again. You can tell they wanted to beat KP and THJ :lol

BTW I hate Randle man. The guy is not good. He's lucky he had a weak guy in KP to get that offensive rebound :oldlol:

90sgoat
11-09-2019, 12:25 AM
Yeah Luka can be annoying, but he's 20, which is easy to forget. A college kid basically.

The truth is that the Mavs only have two starters, KP and Luka. Everyone else is a bench player.

The worst, THJ, Finney, Powell, Lee. All trash.

Can't win like that.

And yeah, Mavs need to bring back Barea or something, so Luka calms the **** down. Maybe go get Dragic. This is like watching 37ppg second season MJ try to do it all on his own.

Carlisle also seems like he thinks he is a genius or something. Don't get the big deal with him.

Patrick Chewing
11-09-2019, 12:31 AM
I was shocked he took such a long dumb shot. Is it alpha? Yes lol but not too smart. Especially since every Knick was choking on FTs

Just happy they finally won again. You can tell they wanted to beat KP and THJ :lol

BTW I hate Randle man. The guy is not good. He's lucky he had a weak guy in KP to get that offensive rebound :oldlol:

Randle

90sgoat
11-09-2019, 12:33 AM
Good win for Knicks.

Never forget that playing against team of euros is like playing the finals for NBA scrubs.

Bobby Portis looked like he was fighting for his life in the penetentiary.

stalkerforlife
11-09-2019, 12:34 AM
[QUOTE=ShawkFactory]First time I

Fedor - Laker
11-09-2019, 12:36 AM
Not enough black players on the team :oldlol:
Skip only likes teams with a white flair to it. San Antonio and Mavs come to mind.

Smoke117
11-09-2019, 12:38 AM
[QUOTE=ShawkFactory]First time I

ShawkFactory
11-09-2019, 12:39 AM
Not really. He is plays more like James Harden than anyone else by a long shot.
I was speaking more of his dimeanor

imdaman99
11-09-2019, 12:46 AM
Not really. He is plays more like James Harden than anyone else by a long shot.
Stepback 3s from 40 feet away. That is definitely Harden. And his crying is definitely like Lebron. And let's not act like he doesn't stiffarm people himself, he did it at least a few times and got touch fouls called for him an And-1 :oldlol:

ShawkFactory
11-09-2019, 01:07 AM
Only they're nothing alike.

Bran is the greatest athlete in NBA history with at best average skill.

Luka is an average athlete with elite skill and IQ.

Bran made a career out of stiff arming, shoulder spearing, traveling, and NBA help.

Bransvestites want to tie Bran to Luka, but it's not even comparable.

Completely idiotic comparison.

Luka is already a far better post player.

Far more skilled.
Theirs a reason for the tie. He idolized Lebron. He acts like Lebron.

At the same age he is obviously less athletic and more skilled. But the mindset is similar.

I hope you see that. You will eventually

stalkerforlife
11-09-2019, 01:37 AM
Theirs a reason for the tie. He idolized Lebron. He acts like Lebron.

At the same age he is obviously less athletic and more skilled. But the mindset is similar.

I hope you see that. You will eventually

He did not idolize Bran, you gullible Bransvestite.

Luka knows the investment the NBA has in Bran and Luka is a company man.

Luka is big business and he's looking to win the favor of the media by hyping Bran.

You kids are so naive.

Bran is an athlete that chose basketball; he could've played numerous sports at the professional level.

Bran was given everything he has.

Luka had to work his ass off to get here.

They're nothing alike other than box scores, but Luka's are far more organic.

ShawkFactory
11-09-2019, 01:50 AM
He did not idolize Bran, you gullible Bransvestite.

Luka knows the investment the NBA has in Bran and Luka is a company man.

Luka is big business and he's looking to win the favor of the media by hyping Bran.

You kids are so naive.

Bran is an athlete that chose basketball; he could've played numerous sports at the professional level.

Bran was given everything he has.

Luka had to work his ass off to get here.

They're nothing alike other than box scores, but Luka's are far more organic.
You are borderline pathetic.

I won

Hawker
11-09-2019, 02:01 AM
Shows how basketball is a team game.

KP and Doncic go off.

Rest of the team sucks balls.

KP and doncic can be average but if the rest of the team balls out Dallas can still win.

DoctorP
11-09-2019, 02:03 AM
You never lose to the Knicks

You never go FULL KNICKS

Kblaze8855
11-09-2019, 06:33 AM
That stepback 30 footer with that much time left is...annoying. But I don

DMAVS41
11-09-2019, 09:31 AM
That stepback 30 footer with that much time left is...annoying. But I don’t know that anyone even tells these people bad shots exist. If the coaches are ok with it....I don’t know what’s to be done about it.

I don't think anybody on the Mavs was ok with that specific shot. Luka after the game talked about how dumb of a shot that was...my guess is that Rick or one of the coaches talked to him after that.

But, I agree with your overall point that if coaches allow this shit routinely, they can't get upset when shots like that happen in key situations.

Luka currently has that..."I'm going to take 3 absurd shots a game just because I'm so damn good confidence"....hopefully it gets cleaned up a bit because the margins are super slim for this Mavericks team to win games consistently...

And between those shots and THJ getting up his...team just isn't good enough to waste 5 possessions a game like that.

Ghost1
11-09-2019, 09:33 AM
he was pretty close..

tontoz
11-09-2019, 09:42 AM
Young guys will have their growing pains. Nothing to see here.

Let's not pretend like they were supposed to be title contenders this year.

PickernRoller
11-09-2019, 02:16 PM
OP better be careful not to fall deeply into stanning a Lebronite with white skin.

It will only lead to emotional abuse.

I'm not sold on Luka yet. Plays like Bran without the athleticism. Mentality will be key to setting them apart. If he also borrows that too he's toast with me.

OP asking for "moar help" sounds like our enemies..... more so when he already has an all-star caliber young Big... careful OP.