PDA

View Full Version : wow, Lonzo Ball is actually...trash

bobopenguin
11-09-2019, 12:44 AM
wtf is wrong with this dude? he's not performing at all.. not even a qualify starter at this point..
This guy supposed to be a part of core in pelicans, but now he's playing like a trash, worse than fking J.Lin... what has this duy been doing during entire off season? on his music career???

L. Ball G 22:31 2-8 , 5pt, 4rb, 2ast, 2ST, 4 TO...

Fedor - Laker
11-09-2019, 12:48 AM
The next Magic Johnson last I heard of him.

SpaceJam2
11-09-2019, 01:05 AM
Dont trade'm for Davis I heard!

The young core doe :yaohappy:

We need to keep da young guns doe

Smoke117
11-09-2019, 01:08 AM
I wouldn't say he's trash, but he was obviously never going to the star his daddy swindled the lakers and their fans into believing he would be. The lakers passed on Jayson Tatum for this guy. :facepalm

coin24
11-09-2019, 04:46 AM
He can defend and pass, but I wouldn't expect more than that.. terrible shooter, can't trust him to run the offense

coin24
11-09-2019, 04:47 AM
Dont trade'm for Davis I heard!

The young core doe :yaohappy:

We need to keep da young guns doe

The whole package was trash except for Ingram, who always had talent but just couldn't put it together in LA.. Think all those guys hated LeTiny:lol

Spurs m8
11-09-2019, 05:07 AM
He was always horrible

Hes just not good enough

brutalBBQ
11-09-2019, 06:01 AM
Imagine All Stars paying out your shooting style in your rookie year.....

StrongLurk
11-09-2019, 09:47 AM
When has anybody truly thought Lonzo was a GOOD player factoring in all of his ability?

He is average at best and has average athleticism/is injury prone.

Real Men Wear Green
11-09-2019, 10:37 AM
He could be a superstar with a colossal asterisk: he has to be a good shooter. As a big point guard he should be an instant mismatch, that's the point behind playing a guy with the size of a wing at point. If he could shoot at a high level he's killing bigger defenses on the perimeter and posting up or shooting over regular pgs. But because his j is just a liability he's not featured at all offensively and instead the offense goes through a scorer like Ingram and he just plays off the ball, completely ignored on the perimeter. If he doesn't have the ball he doesn't matter and his game isn't good enough to give him the ball over Ingram. If he's ever going to be worth the second pick it will be when he learns to shoot.

He could get assists if you surround him with shooters and clear out the paint but being a non scorer the offense would suck overall.

Not that NO is any good.

brownmamba00
11-09-2019, 11:34 AM
I've been watching NO this past week. Looks like he gets 0 respect out of his teammates.

Just doesn't care man he could be on the way out earlier then you'd expect.

Real Men Wear Green
11-09-2019, 11:40 AM
I've been watching NO this past week. Looks like he gets 0 respect out of his teammates.

Just doesn't care man he could be on the way out earlier then you'd expect.
That's going too far but he may end up just being a roleplayer that sometimes comes off the bench once he's on a team that doesn't care that he was drafted #2 or they had to trade a superstar to get him.

Manny98
11-09-2019, 12:03 PM
B-but LeBron was holding him back :cry: :cry:

SpaceJam2
11-09-2019, 12:24 PM

Dat young core doe

6-12 with Lakers last year

1-7 this year

7-19 total

Ingram and Ball led teams are unstoppable :lol :lol

Lebron23
08-13-2020, 10:57 AM

Lonzo averaged 11.8 ppg on 40 FG%, 7.0 apg, 6.0 rpg in his 3rd NBA Season. Yikes, he doesn't deserve to be a top 5 pick in his draft class.

Marchesk
08-13-2020, 01:14 PM
Lonzo averaged 11.8 ppg on 40 FG%, 7.0 apg, 6.0 rpg in his 3rd NBA Season. Yikes, he doesn't deserve to be a top 5 pick in his draft class.

The assists and rebounds are pretty good. And his defense can be good at times. His 3P shooting improved. But he as bad in the Bubble and he can't finish at the rim. Lonzo does seem to have good chemistry with Zion though.

If the Pelicans are going to max Ingram and feature Zion as their superstar, then someone like Lonzo who doesn't need to score a lot but can offer court vision, defense and rebounding could be a good fit.

I think the Pelicans have too many guys who need the ball and Lonzo gets relegated standing in a corner half the time. He needs to be the playmaker to be effective.

imdaman99
08-13-2020, 01:32 PM
Is his brother gonna be better than him? There is talk of the Knicks drafting him :mad:

NBAGOAT
08-13-2020, 01:57 PM
Lonzo should be a spot up guy in the half court and lead the break. With his rebounding and defense that’s still a starter in this league. Still seems like a Rubio type is what he’ll become.

bison
08-13-2020, 06:10 PM
To be fair Lonzo has had shitty coaches thus far in his career. Luke Rapeton and Alvin Tanktry cannot utilize the guy correctly.

Marchesk
08-13-2020, 06:15 PM
Is his brother gonna be better than him? There is talk of the Knicks drafting him :mad:

Of course the Knicks would take LaMelo.