PDA

View Full Version : I hate to say it, but AD is the league MVP right now...

stalkerforlife
11-09-2019, 02:19 AM
Lakers stacked to the brim, but he's carrying them to the best record.

Some of the best players are injured and the league is watered down because of it.

Set up perfectly for the quitter duo to win a title.

AD is a quitter and colluder, but that's the NBA right now after Bran and the league set the precedent.

Nets could beat LA if Durant was healthy. Warriors could beat LA if they were healthy. Clips could beat LA if PG and Kawhi could stay healthy.

Perfect storm for the quitters.

It really is title or bust.

DoctorP
11-09-2019, 02:20 AM
a bust aint bad tho

https://media.giphy.com/media/11DR3xC4OXh1xm/giphy.gif

AussieSteve
11-09-2019, 02:26 AM
Lakers stacked to the brim, but he's carrying them to the best record.

Some of the best players are injured and the league is watered down because of it.

Set up perfectly for the quitter duo to win a title.

AD is a quitter and colluder, but that's the NBA right now after Bran and the league set the precedent.

Nets could beat LA if Durant was healthy. Warriors could beat LA if they were healthy. Clips could beat LA if PG and Kawhi could stay healthy.

Perfect storm for the quitters.

It really is title or bust.

LeBron is the MVP so far and it's not close.

Obviously you'll never accept that so there's no point trying to convince you, but if you took LeBron of the lakers they would suffer far, far more than if you took AD off.

AD is still pretty bird fed on offense. I haven't looked at the percentage of his baskets that are assisted, but I'm tipping it's the highest of any 20+ ppg player this season.

egokiller
11-09-2019, 02:30 AM

Obviously you'll never accept that so there's no point trying to convince you, but if you took LeBron of the lakers they would suffer far, far more than if you took AD off.

AD is still pretty bird fed on offense. I haven't looked at the percentage of his baskets that are assisted, but I'm tipping it's the highest of any 20+ ppg player this season.

Thank you for admitting lakers are stacked. Basically no excuses for LeBron to not win it all this year. This is 2011 all over again.

BallsOut
11-09-2019, 02:33 AM

We did take AD off the Lakers last year. LeBron couldn't even make the playoffs.

stalkerforlife

Without AD and with Bran, LA finished with 37 wins and the 10th seed.

They finished only 4 games ahead of the 14th seed.

So your make believe story doesn't hold weight.

AD inserted has led to an LA team that may end up with the first seed.

DoctorP
if lebron loses again he will be the biggest disappointment of all time and he will lose all his hair

AussieSteve
11-09-2019, 02:39 AM

Cool story. How were the lakers doing last year before lebron tore his groin?

RoseCity07
11-09-2019, 02:39 AM
You don't get to be an MVP when you jump ship.

stalkerforlife
11-09-2019, 02:42 AM
Cool story. How were the lakers doing last year before lebron tore his groin?

You mean before his annual HGH and steroid treatments and creating a LeNarrative by pretending to be injured?

What was their record after playoff mode was activated?

Spurs m8
11-09-2019, 02:42 AM
Hahaha they are the quitter duo.

Perfect name

stalkerforlife
11-09-2019, 02:43 AM
You don't get to be an MVP when you jump ship.

Bran.

AussieSteve
11-09-2019, 02:45 AM
You mean before his annual HGH and steroid treatments and creating a LeNarrative by pretending to be injured?

Can't be bothered with your babble.

I think it's clear that lebron is the front runner for MVP. That's all I'm saying. AD is not an MVP calibre player, which is why he has never in his life received a fist place MVP vote.

FireDavidKahn
11-09-2019, 02:55 AM

LeBron played 55 games and was 28-27. Without him the Lakers were 9-18.

Now look at the Pelicans who have the core that LeBron carried last year...1-7 so far!:roll: :roll:

He had a historic carry job last year. Literally carried a team that is 1-7 playing by themselves vs. playing with LeBron.

stalkerforlife
11-09-2019, 03:02 AM
LeBron played 55 games and was 28-27. Without him the Lakers were 9-18.

Now look at the Pelicans who have the core that LeBron carried last year...1-7 so far!:roll: :roll:

He had a historic carry job last year. Literally carried a team that is 1-7 playing by themselves vs. playing with LeBron.

What was their record after Bran activated playoff mode?

stalkerforlife
11-09-2019, 03:18 AM
Can't be bothered with your babble.

I think it's clear that lebron is the front runner for MVP. That's all I'm saying. AD is not an MVP calibre player, which is why he has never in his life received a fist place MVP vote.

He finished 3rd in MVP and DPOY voting in the same year.

https://www.nba.com/pelicans/news/anthony-davis-earns-third-place-mvp-defensive-player-year-vote

ALL-NBA first team three times.

Only 26.

Safe to say he's MVP caliber.

AussieSteve
11-09-2019, 03:30 AM
He finished 3rd in MVP and DPOY voting in the same year.

https://www.nba.com/pelicans/news/anthony-davis-earns-third-place-mvp-defensive-player-year-vote

ALL-NBA first team three times.

Only 26.

Safe to say he's MVP caliber.

Great defender.

Limited scorer, who relies heavily on his back court to get him looks. Pretty sure he'd never get anywhere without an All NBA level guard carrying the offense.

Mr Feeny
11-09-2019, 03:32 AM
Davis is carrying the lakers so far but he and lebron are almost at the same level. I cant imagine either winning MVP when it's basically a 1a and 1b situation.

Spurs m8
11-09-2019, 04:10 AM
What was their record after Bran activated playoff mode?

:roll:

G0ATbe
11-09-2019, 06:24 AM
Lebron makes stars worse doe

Andrei89
11-09-2019, 08:21 AM
OP : Lebron makes teammates worse

OP at the same time: AD is MVP this season

:roll: :roll: :roll:

STATUTORY
11-09-2019, 08:41 AM
it's absolutely insane that AD is playing at a MVP IN SPITE of Lebron monopolizing every possession and dominating the ball

he should get double MVP for that :applause:

MMM
11-09-2019, 09:10 AM
Does the OP even have a fav team. I thought he was a lakers fan.

ShawkFactory
11-09-2019, 10:09 AM
it's absolutely insane that AD is playing at a MVP IN SPITE of Lebron monopolizing every possession and dominating the ball

he should get double MVP for that :applause:
You

AirBonner
11-09-2019, 10:14 AM
OP : Lebron makes teammates worse

OP at the same time: AD is MVP this season

:roll: :roll: :roll:
OP

Manny98
11-09-2019, 10:15 AM
AD winning MVP would be a HUGE boost to LeBrons legacy as it proves he's the GOAT at elevating his teammates :applause: