View Full Version : Frank Ntilikina is Kobe + Kawhi combined

lilteapot
11-09-2019, 11:06 AM
Elite defense
Elite shot creating ability
Got the Mike Breen BANG!!! call

Real Men Wear Green
11-09-2019, 11:15 AM
Celtics are lucky to have faced the Knicks twice before they discovered him. Most likely will never beat the Knicks again.

lilteapot
11-09-2019, 11:16 AM
Celtics are lucky to have faced the Knicks twice before they discovered him. Most likely will never beat the Knicks again.

Trolling aside he's a pain in the ass for any 1-3 in the league. I like his chances guarding any one of Brown, Tatum or Hayward.

Real Men Wear Green
11-09-2019, 11:24 AM
Trolling aside he's a pain in the ass for any 1-3 in the league. I like his chances guarding any one of Brown, Tatum or Hayward.
The irony of this reply is that he did give one of the Celtics' stars a hard time in FIBA: Kemba Walker.

imdaman99
11-09-2019, 11:40 AM
The irony of this reply is that he did give one of the Celtics' stars a hard time in FIBA: Kemba Walker.
If Fiba Frank was guarding him for the entire game, Kemba would struggle mightily but you know how it works when you're surrounded by bad defenders... You get put in pick and rolls constantly and then we have Kemba abusing a bad defender like Portis or TRex arms Randle and it's easy points.

More disappointed in Fizdale, he's not a good coach.

Real Men Wear Green
11-09-2019, 11:48 AM
If Fiba Frank was guarding him for the entire game, Kemba would struggle mightily but you know how it works when you're surrounded by bad defenders... You get put in pick and rolls constantly and then we have Kemba abusing a bad defender like Portis or TRex arms Randle and it's easy points.

More disappointed in Fizdale, he's not a good coach.I only watch Knicks when they play Boston but it's always hard to say a coach is bad when he doesn't have talent on the roster. He needs a few years and two stars to be jjudged fairly.

lilteapot
11-09-2019, 11:50 AM
Fiz had Conley and Gasol and managed to piss off Gasol and screw that up. This team has talent, not full of worldbeaters but those close losses come down to coaching and putting players in the right position to succeed.

Real Men Wear Green
11-09-2019, 12:13 PM
Fiz had Conley and Gasol and managed to piss off Gasol and screw that up. This team has talent, not full of worldbeaters but those close losses come down to coaching and putting players in the right position to succeed.No real offensive pg and no major scorer. I'm not sure what the Knicks are good at, you guys would no better than I would but not having those two things it's going to be hard to score in general and even harder in the clutch. A head coach in basketball isn't going to overcome those kinds of disadvantages. How many coaches have achieved success without a point guard or major scorer?