PDA

View Full Version : The fascination with LeBrons time of possession

AirBonner
11-09-2019, 01:19 PM
This stat is inflated due to LeBron staying still for a few moments a game. 2nd When LeBron has the ball more than not good things happen. I see a lot of whining about getting touches but ideally you don

SpaceJam2
11-09-2019, 01:54 PM
Exactly. Like who thinks it's a good idea to keep a ball out of the hands of the greatest ball-handler and playmaker and highest IQ in basketball history? :lol

Most players don't hold the ball for long because they can't. They lacked the necessary skill to hold the ball for long because their IQ is low and they aren't a good passer.

Marchesk
11-09-2019, 01:55 PM
Are we talking about King Harden? Dude's looking to push 40 ppg once he gets back into shooting form.

SpaceJam2
11-09-2019, 01:57 PM
Yeah, LeBron held the ball too much on Cleveland. We should have had the ball in George Hill and or Jordan Clarkson's hands instead :lol

bigkingsfan
11-09-2019, 02:01 PM
Now that Doncic currently leads the league in time of possession, people are awfully quiet.

Bronbron23
11-09-2019, 02:06 PM
[QUOTE=AirBonner]This stat is inflated due to LeBron staying still for a few moments a game. 2nd When LeBron has the ball more than not good things happen. I see a lot of whining about getting touches but ideally you don

SpaceJam2
11-09-2019, 02:25 PM
The Lakers are looking good but the reason they are 7-1 is because they haven't played any of the really good teams yet.

And it's no secret that LeBron holds the ball to long. As a fan of him it's one of the things that drives me nuts. There's absolutely no ball movement. It's great for his individual stats and he's so good that he'll still get some wins and a few chips but it's not ideal. If LeBron was willing to play withi a system like most past greats he'd have a little bit less stats but way more chips. Not many Bron fans will acknowledge this but it's true.

Makes BronBron names
Hates on Bron

Cute double life you psycho

PickernRoller
11-09-2019, 02:38 PM
Now that Doncic currently leads the league in time of possession, people are awfully quiet.

Another Lebronite spawn in the league. I'm not quiet, I'm watching closely and letting the young kid develop - see if at least mentality sets him apart. If he turns out like the fraud... I'll be there to call him for what he is.

Bronbron23
11-09-2019, 02:39 PM
Makes BronBron names
Hates on Bron

Cute double life you psycho
I'm not hating it's just the truth. I liked mj then Kobe the Bron. There were things that they all did that would drive me nuts as a fan.

And you can have more than one favorite player. Just because I think mj was a little better it didn't mean I'm hating.

Better question is why do you love him so much? It's not like dude is your friend or relative or something. I don't get the love that most fans have for athlete's or celebrities that they don't even know. Talk about a psycho. Your living in a glass house dude

warriorfan
11-09-2019, 02:48 PM
Inflated stats and needing stacked teams in weak conferences....still 3/9....LeBron Ball

knicksman
11-09-2019, 06:00 PM
playing off ball means youre a team player. Meaning youre willing to sacrifice stats for the betterment of the team. And team players are likely to win than those who arent. Thats why russell, duncan are the greatest winners for big market and small market and kawhi did it that lebron could only dream of. But I understand why lebron would rather have stats than rings. Coz improving your skills is harder than just statpadding. Its harder to be kobe than triple doubles. And thats the reason too why we view kobe > lebron. And the results speaks for itself.