PDA

View Full Version : Lebron with another trash triple double

BallsOut
11-11-2019, 12:58 AM
Them boxscore watchers will be like but but but triple double :facepalm dude played like trash all night, especially in the 4th quarter where he disappeared yet again.

Turbo Slayer
11-11-2019, 12:59 AM
i admit it. LeBron choked. Im a stan and i even saw it. :facepalm

Nike D'Antoni
11-11-2019, 01:03 AM
He was moving too slow, lack of speed, no athleticism and getting blocked everywhere.He is truly done.

3ball
11-11-2019, 01:03 AM
It's quite standard for him

Your boy Pippen talked about it last season - he said Lebron doesn't "want" the ball or seek the ball aggressively down the stretch of games.. he was very adamant about it (obviously contrasting Lebron with MJ in his mind)

Im guessing Lebron probably bricked jumpers in the 4th tonight - he always bricks jumpers in the 4th... i.e. 30% on jumpers in the 4th of 2009 ECF... it's very easy to defend team where the guy with the ball in his hands all the time can't shoot..

CodeBreaker
11-11-2019, 01:04 AM
Old bron

red1
11-11-2019, 01:04 AM
yup.

got his shit packed by boucher a few times. was great to watch.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
11-11-2019, 01:05 AM
https://twitter.com/KingJames/status/1191935463327711233

:roll: :roll:

this fakkit has turned into Westbrick. Got a couple triple doubles in a row and feelin like hot sht:lol :lol

BallsOut
11-11-2019, 01:06 AM
It's quite standard for him

Your boy Pippen talked about it last season - he said Lebron doesn't "want" the ball or seek the ball aggressively down the stretch of games.. he was very adamant about it

he probably bricked a bunch of jumpers - he always bricks jumpers in the 4th... i.e. 30% on jumpers in the 4th of 2009 ECF... it's soooo easy to defend team where the guy with the ball in his hands all the time can't shoot

He actually didn't shoot at all. Forced penetration a bunch of times, got in the paint and got his shit swatted three times by a French black guy who came from the g-league name Boucher (pronounced Boo-sherr) :oldlol:

After that he became passive, probably to protect his FG% instead of trying to win the game. Dude's all talking about his numbers don't mean anything unless they win. What a hypocrite.

red1
11-11-2019, 01:08 AM
https://twitter.com/KingJames/status/1191935463327711233

:roll: :roll:

this fakkit has turned into Westbrick. Got a couple triple doubles in a row and feelin like hot sht:lol :lol
#washedking :roll:

got his shit packed like it was the playoffs vs kawhi already

3ball
11-11-2019, 01:10 AM
He actually didn't shoot at all. Forced penetration a bunch of times, got in the paint and got his shit swatted three times by a French black guy who came from the g-league name Boucher (pronounced Boo-sherr) :oldlol:

After that he became passive, probably to protect his FG% instead of trying to win the game. Dude's all talking about his numbers don't mean anything unless they win. What a hypocrite.
Lebron's lack of 4th quarter aggression stems from his lack of quick-hitter scoring ability and poor jumpshooting - he can't just come down and start jacking jumpers like MJ or Kobe - that robs him of his ability to be aggressive and really take it to teams.

So once his penetration gets stuffed, he's left with nothing but a broke jumper that he isn't confident in.

LAL
11-11-2019, 01:37 AM
That's lebron james for you. Never bad games on paper. Just out there collecting stats in his own rythm (slow, passive one), win or lose.

BallsOut
11-11-2019, 01:38 AM
He was moving too slow, lack of speed, no athleticism and getting blocked everywhere.He is truly done.

We had some Bron Stan's prematurely ejaculating over LeBron looking faster or moving better this season. Dude's looked the same as last season, possibly even a bit bulkier. The fact that he's missing so many shots up close has got to be concerning for them.

superduper
11-11-2019, 01:38 AM
This is literally his legacy tbh.

Irrelevancy without running away to multiple superteams and empty statpadding (in a historically weak conference for most of it).

At least he was able to fool the casuals.

k 96
11-11-2019, 02:24 AM
Nothing but an ESPN Hype Job! Stick a fork in him, LEHYPE IS DONE!!

Smoke117
11-11-2019, 02:34 AM
He didn't shoot so well, but you have to be 3ball retarded to think 15assist to 2 turnovers is trash.

BallsOut
11-11-2019, 02:59 AM

Even the most diehard Bron stans can't deny it. Empty stats.

Mr Feeny
11-11-2019, 04:18 AM
I dont get you guys. It's as if half the members of this board are bipolar. Lebron goes from washed up on opening night to better than ever in the 7 game winning streak to washed up again because they lost one game and he had a bad shooting game.

Why is it one extreme after the other? Was he going to continue at the tear he was at? Ofcourse not. Is he useless/washed up? No.

Smoke117
11-11-2019, 04:28 AM
I dont get you guys. It's as if half the members of this board are bipolar. Lebron goes from washed up on opening night to better than ever in the 7 game winning streak to washed up again because they lost one game and he had a bad shooting game.

Why is it one extreme after the other? Was he going to continue at the tear he was at? Ofcourse not. Is he useless/washed up? No.

lol really? This is new to you? 85% of the posters here are complete retards. If they aren't trying to just troll because they have no lives they just know nothing about basketball in general. This board is the perfect place to do a case study on mental illness.

LAL
11-11-2019, 04:40 AM
Or some of you lebron fans should admit he needs to be more aggressive and worry less about fg% and things like that and focus on trying to ****ing WILL the team to wins when things go not as planned as far as team performance.

Or maybe stop creating narratives like lebron does, with that "washed" bs, trying to prove he's still in his prime and the best player with his triple doubles in november. Everybody can see how slow he has become.

LAL
11-11-2019, 04:42 AM

Never was he "better than ever" this or last season.

ImKobe
11-11-2019, 05:33 AM

:roll:

Gileraracer
11-11-2019, 06:09 AM
But the triple double!!!

He clearly doesn't have enough help

Walk on Water
11-11-2019, 06:57 AM
That

Da_Realist
11-11-2019, 08:16 AM
That’s what I’m trying to tell you all. Stats look good but he doesn’t.

Perfect conditions for LeBron. He's bigger and stronger. The league is softer. The fans are dumber. The media wants to create another Jordan-like phenomenon.

Lebron23
11-11-2019, 08:18 AM
He'll bounce back next game.

PP34Deuce
11-11-2019, 09:35 AM
This is literally his legacy tbh.

Irrelevancy without running away to multiple superteams and empty statpadding (in a historically weak conference for most of it).

At least he was able to fool the casuals.

Legacy is already written. You can join the haters and try to rewrite his history but hes already a top 7 all time great.

34-24 Footwork
11-11-2019, 11:49 AM
Legacy is already written. You can join the haters and try to rewrite his history but hes already a top 7 all time great.

8 straight finals out East.

Has to stack the deck JUST TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS out West.

Tough pill to swallow, but it is what it is.

PP34Deuce
11-11-2019, 12:50 PM
8 straight finals out East.

Has to stack the deck JUST TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS out West.

Tough pill to swallow, but it is what it is.

8 straight finals and 3 titles beating western conference teams... 3 MVP's as the clear cut best overall player on the teams. Individual longevity and greatness along with winning.

That's the fact. He's had 6 losses. that's facts too.

Not the GOAT but certainly a top 7 all time great. Fact.