PDA

View Full Version : Oops Ricky did it again!

LoneyROY7
11-11-2019, 01:50 AM
22/12/4 on 63 percent shooting in star-studded match-up against Kyrie Irving. :eek:

He also held Kyrie to 15 points on 16 shots. Now has his Suns at 6-3.

This man is unbelievable.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/QLMZvOq9AYvxJNHd5E/source.gif

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
11-11-2019, 01:51 AM
Xiao takes another L:roll: :roll: :roll:

GreatHILL
11-11-2019, 02:13 AM
RR is amazing, what is Conley doing thise days?

Smook A.
11-11-2019, 02:16 AM
It's amazing how different the Suns look now that they finally have someone in Ricky Rubio to fill their weakest position over the past few years, and a legit coach in Monty Williams.

Smoke117
11-11-2019, 02:37 AM
It's amazing how different the Suns look now that they finally have someone in Ricky Rubio to fill their weakest position over the past few years, and a legit coach in Monty Williams.

lol Why was Ricky Rubio so useless on the Jazz then? That's beside the point that he had a -OBPM on the Jazz and still has one now on the Suns. You're actually decent poster so why are you jumping onto this early season bullshit?

FreezingTsmoove
11-11-2019, 02:52 AM
lol Why was Ricky Rubio so useless on the Jazz then? That's beside the point that he had a -OBPM on the Jazz and still has one now on the Suns. You're actually decent poster so why are you jumping onto this early season bullshit?

Rubio is an upgrade over the G League players the Suns have had at Point Guard the last few years

Xiao Yao You
11-11-2019, 02:55 AM

Just another troll. They seem to dominate the board. Ricky is shooting 37 %. Have fun with nobody guarding him so they can double Booker

Smook A.
11-11-2019, 03:03 AM
Well you can't deny that the Suns already clearly look better than last season and some of that has to do with Ricky Rubio. Sure he's shooting bad and has a -OBPM like you mentioned, but he's giving something the Suns have lacked for a while and that is solid playmaking. He's also brought in good leadership for this young, inexperienced Suns squad. Give their new coach, Monty Williams, a lot of credit too.

Smook A.
11-11-2019, 03:11 AM
Just another troll. They seem to dominate the board. Ricky is shooting 37 %. Have fun with nobody guarding him so they can double Booker
Just another troll? Aren't you the same guy who claimed Joakim Noah is better than Dwight Howard just this past offseason? :oldlol:

If you can't see that Rubio has been helping the Suns, then honestly you're just straight up hating at this point. You can't just look at his shooting percentage and come to the conclusion that he's been a bad player this season. That's just not the case. Like I said in my previous comment, Rubio brings something that the Suns have been seeking for years and that is solid playmaking. He also brings leadership and some veteren presence. Give the guy some credit

coin24
11-11-2019, 03:13 AM
Pubio has always been a master floor general, great pg.. but can't shoot reliably.
He didn't exactly have much to work with in minny, and it's not like Conley is doing much better in Utah...

Suns have looked amazing so far:cheers:

LoneyROY7
11-11-2019, 03:19 AM

You do realize Booker is playing the best basketball of his career next to Rubio, right?

:oldlol: :oldlol:

Oh and Rubio is actually shooting 42 percent after tonight's game...7 percent higher than Mike Conley. Poor Xiao.

Smoke117
11-11-2019, 03:26 AM
You do realize Booker is playing the best basketball of his career next to Rubio, right?

Oh and Rubio is actually shooting 42 percent after tonight's game...7 percent higher than Mike Conley. Poor Xiao.

I think we are all just surprised you have the time to take Harden out of your mouth to even pay attention to any other team or players. :confusedshrug:

LoneyROY7
11-11-2019, 03:29 AM
I think we are all just surprised you have the time to take Harden out of your mouth to even pay attention to any other team or players. :confusedshrug:

You're really following me around everywhere lately huh, bud? You need a friend?

Smoke117
11-11-2019, 03:31 AM
You're really following me around everywhere lately huh, bud? You need a friend?

Well, you never stop shit posting do you? If following you around means I click on the board and see your name everywhere...then yeah, I'm following you around bud. You got me, lover! :roll:

LoneyROY7
11-11-2019, 03:32 AM
Well you never post posting do you? If following you around means I click on the board and see your name everywhere...then yeah, I'm following you around bud. You got me, lover! :roll:

I never stop posting and here you are with 11k more posts than me on the same join date.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

BallsOut
11-11-2019, 03:34 AM
Xiao takes another L:roll: :roll: :roll:

Dude taking L's everytime the Sun's get a W. Conley looking like a mistake at this point on the Jazz. Who wants that contract?

Smoke117
11-11-2019, 03:34 AM
I never stop posting and here you are with 11k more posts than me on the same join date.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Except most of my post were when this board was actually decent and not a shit hole, where as you are the shit that dominates the board now. :oldlol:

LoneyROY7
11-11-2019, 03:35 AM
Except most of my post were when this board was actually decent and not a shit hole, where as you are the shit that dominates the board now. :oldlol:

You've literally never stopped posting since I've been active here. Nice try though, bud. :lol

Smoke117
11-11-2019, 03:37 AM
You've literally never stopped posting since I've been active here. Nice try though, bud. :lol

Sigh. You're just a dullard and not worth any more time. Have a nice evening, okay, mate?

LoneyROY7
11-11-2019, 03:37 AM
Enjoy your 3rd nightcap, bud. :cheers:

Smoke117
11-11-2019, 03:59 AM
Enjoy your 3rd nightcap, bud. :cheers:

Very clever, friend. Glad you have someone to to clap yourself on the shoulder. It's good for some to have support...even if it's just your own.

ImKobe
11-11-2019, 05:44 AM

Maybe because OBPM isn't everything? His poor shooting numbers obviously affect that statistic but the Suns have been better on both ends of the court with him while the Jazz so far have gone from a 15th ranked offense to all the way down to 27th through their first 9 games.

Xiao Yao You
11-11-2019, 06:06 AM
Just another troll? Aren't you the same guy who claimed Joakim Noah is better than Dwight Howard just this past offseason? :oldlol:

If you can't see that Rubio has been helping the Suns, then honestly you're just straight up hating at this point. You can't just look at his shooting percentage and come to the conclusion that he's been a bad player this season. That's just not the case. Like I said in my previous comment, Rubio brings something that the Suns have been seeking for years and that is solid playmaking. He also brings leadership and some veteren presence. Give the guy some credit

If you want to listen to troll # 1 Tupac sure that's what I said. If you want facts I said I'd rather have Noah. I'd rather have Rubio than Waiters too. Doesn't mean I necessarily think one is better than the other.

I've said the Suns are better this year. I'm happy for everyone especially me since I don't have to watch his shitshow anymore! :cheers:

wagexslave
11-11-2019, 06:06 AM
So far as a Suns fan Ricky has been our best passer since Nash. Not AS good as Nash... but definitely up there. Like holy sh*t what an upgrade in passing and creating from what we've had since Nash left, including Bledsoe. Like this dude can hit no look passes with ease, I forgot what it was like having a PG who could throw no-looks. lol Bledsoe never passed nearly this good for us.

And yeah his shooting is inconsistent, but it's not a big deal on this team. Pretty much any points he gets are a nice bonus. This team is designed to get lots of guys involved scoring so no 1 guy is relied on so much. And his great passing and defense have easily outweighed his bad shooting.

Xiao Yao You
11-11-2019, 06:07 AM

It's November :rolleyes:

Smook A.
11-11-2019, 06:09 AM
If you want to listen to troll # 1 Tupac sure that's what I said. If you want facts I said I'd rather have Noah. I'd rather have Rubio than Waiters too. Doesn't mean I necessarily think one is better than the other.

I've said the Suns are better this year. I'm happy for everyone especially me since I don't have to watch his shitshow anymore! :cheers:
Well you're stuck watching Conley this season who's shooting at an even worse clip so far compared to Rubio. What a funny world we live in

Xiao Yao You
11-11-2019, 06:10 AM
Dude taking L's everytime the Sun's get a W. Conley looking like a mistake at this point on the Jazz. Who wants that contract?

I took an L when the Jazz thought downgrading from Hill to Rubio was a good idea. Conley was just what the Jazz needed. Best two way pg they've had since Stockton and the best team since then too. :applause:

Xiao Yao You
11-11-2019, 06:12 AM
Maybe because OBPM isn't everything? His poor shooting numbers obviously affect that statistic but the Suns have been better on both ends of the court with him while the Jazz so far have gone from a 15th ranked offense to all the way down to 27th through their first 9 games.

They struggled to start Ricky's first year too and even last year when they brought almost the same team back. If you've paying attention the defense is better than ever without the Matador and the offense is getting better each game.

Xiao Yao You
11-11-2019, 06:15 AM
Well you're stuck watching Conley this season who's shooting at an even worse clip so far compared to Rubio. What a funny world we live in

It's a pleasure to watch Conley. Loving it! :rockon:

ImKobe
11-11-2019, 06:21 AM
They struggled to start Ricky's first year too and even last year when they brought almost the same team back. If you've paying attention the defense is better than ever without the Matador and the offense is getting better each game.

Your offense should get better, you got the easiest 2-week stretch of the season coming up.

Xiao Yao You
11-11-2019, 06:22 AM
Your offense should get better, you got the easiest 2-week stretch of the season coming up.

It just got better against the 2 best teams in the east. Now they finally get some cupcakes coming up yes

ILLsmak
11-11-2019, 07:12 AM
So hot and so good. Dude doesn't need a hair dryer his shit just starts blowing.

-Smak

warriorfan
11-11-2019, 07:19 AM
So hot and so good. Dude doesn't need a hair dryer his shit just starts blowing.

-Smak

:roll: