PDA

View Full Version : WAYMENT, I am being told that the Lakers lost to the Raptors without.......

PWB15
11-11-2019, 12:17 PM
Kawhi, Lowry, and Ibaka????:wtf:

How the f*ck is that even possible???

red1
11-11-2019, 12:18 PM
very disrespectful thread. boucher and siakam are the defending champs. we all know the lakers aint shit.

mods?

PWB15
11-11-2019, 12:28 PM
very disrespectful thread. boucher and siakam are the defending champs. we all know the lakers aint shit.

mods?

If the game was in Toronto with Lowry and Ibaka I would accept it but in LA with AD and Lebron playing and no Lowry or Ibaka????

I need answers:lol

Xiao Yao You
11-11-2019, 12:42 PM
If the game was in Toronto with Lowry and Ibaka I would accept it but in LA with AD and Lebron playing and no Lowry or Ibaka????

I need answers:lol

it's one game in a long NBA season. Any team can beat any other team on a given night. But let's make several more threads about please! :lol

superduper
11-11-2019, 12:45 PM
Because we the champs bayBEEEEEE

red1
11-11-2019, 12:46 PM
says the guy who had an embiid avatar at the start of last year's raptors-sixers series...

...who then changed to a kawhi avatar when the sixers stopped leading in the series.

I swear to god mods, if that isn't a banworthy offense then I don't know what is.

superduper
11-11-2019, 12:48 PM
says the guy who had an embiid avatar at the start of last year's raptors-sixers series...

...who then changed to a kawhi avatar when the sixers stopped leading in the series.

I swear to god mods, if that isn't a banworthy offense then I don't know what is.

Man this is really ruining your life isnt it :roll:

A Raptors fan/Toronto native changed his avy to the Raps and he didn't do it the VERY second the Raps vs Sixers matchup was announced HO-LEEEEEEE SHIZNIT RED1!!

Manny98
11-11-2019, 01:00 PM
Fake fan

red1
11-11-2019, 01:01 PM
Man this is really ruining your life isnt it :roll:

A Raptors fan/Toronto native changed his avy to the Raps and he didn't do it the VERY second the Raps vs Sixers matchup was announced HO-LEEEEEEE SHIZNIT RED1!!
I'm just not a fan of low IQ virgins.

but then when you add the fact that you're a FLIP-FLOPPING, team-hopping low IQ virgin?

jesus christ. just quit this forum already and spare us all.

EllEffEll
11-11-2019, 02:04 PM
In professional sports, these games will happen. The Falcons beat the Saints yesterday too.

Last year, the Lakers whooped the Warriors on Christmas day without LeBron in crunch time. At the end of the year, that game didn't mean squat.

When you are the Los Angeles Lakers in a year where you are expected to go far, literally every team in the league is going to get up for that game. Not the first time, nor will it be the last that this type of loss happens.

IllegalD
11-11-2019, 02:15 PM
I'm just not a fan of low IQ virgins.

but then when you add the fact that you're a FLIP-FLOPPING, team-hopping low IQ virgin?

jesus christ. just quit this forum already and spare us all.

Better than some poutine-eating, Drake-jamming Canadian f*g like you who spends more time thinking/posting about Kobe than your own team.

Enjoy another 40+ years of mediocrity and irrelevance ya hoser.

nineiron
11-11-2019, 02:39 PM
In professional sports, these games will happen. The Falcons beat the Saints yesterday too.

Last year, the Lakers whooped the Warriors on Christmas day without LeBron in crunch time. At the end of the year, that game didn't mean squat.

When you are the Los Angeles Lakers in a year where you are expected to go far, literally every team in the league is going to get up for that game. Not the first time, nor will it be the last that this type of loss happens.

yeah, that's why the Lakers won that game.

RealSkipBayless
11-11-2019, 02:41 PM
yeah, that's why the Lakers won that game.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

bison
11-11-2019, 02:51 PM
Lakers have a weakness on a defensive end we didn’t know they had until last night: their transition defense is not good. Credit to raps for exploiting it.

red1
11-11-2019, 03:01 PM
Better than some poutine-eating, Drake-jamming Canadian f*g like you who spends more time thinking/posting about Kobe than your own team.

Enjoy another 40+ years of mediocrity and irrelevance ya hoser.
cry me a river bitch. :oldlol:

Xiao Yao You
11-11-2019, 03:40 PM
[QUOTE=bison]Lakers have a weakness on a defensive end we didn

bison
11-11-2019, 09:04 PM
pretty big weakness in today's game

Yuuuup.

tpols
11-11-2019, 09:07 PM
Bran: 15 assists.

Rest of team: 14.