PDA

View Full Version : Tatum 1 for 18 smh

SpaceJammeR
11-12-2019, 03:11 AM
Kobe ruined this kid.

LAmbruh
11-12-2019, 03:15 AM
this is that aesthetic eye pleasing midrange game a few ooze over and yet despite that

Celtics 8-1 :oldlol:

scuzzy
11-12-2019, 03:22 AM
this is that aesthetic eye pleasing midrange game a few ooze over and yet despite that

Celtics 8-1 :oldlol:

yeah every time someone brings up MJ's style in today's league just head over to your wholesome Tatum, Derozan highlight real to check out the dominance

archaic offensive skill set with minimal damage that opponents have greatly adapted to

RRR3
11-12-2019, 11:44 AM
I was shocked seeing this reading the box score. Good god.

ImKobe
11-12-2019, 11:55 AM
yeah every time someone brings up MJ's style in today's league just head over to your wholesome Tatum, Derozan highlight real to check out the dominance

archaic offensive skill set with minimal damage that opponents have greatly adapted to

Imagine comparing those guys to a 6'6 greek god with a 48-inch vertical who also could run a 4.2 40 and who had Kawhi's hands.

superduper
11-12-2019, 12:39 PM
Imagine blaming Kobe :roll:

You fools realize Tatum has his own mind, he can tell himself hm maybe I've been playing trash lately and I'm not suited for the game that only the top 2 GOAT SGs in history were capable of mastering. Maybe I should do what was working for me.

juju151111
11-12-2019, 12:45 PM

Kawhi takes alot of midrange. Why you don't bring him up?

Uncle Drew
11-12-2019, 12:45 PM
Tatum put up a historic rookie season, works with Kobe in the very next off-season and then falls off a cliff? I might have to drop Kobe to a consensus 15th place now.

RRR3
11-12-2019, 12:54 PM
Imagine blaming Kobe :roll:

You fools realize Tatum has his own mind, he can tell himself hm maybe I've been playing trash lately and I'm not suited for the game that only the top 2 GOAT SGs in history were capable of mastering. Maybe I should do what was working for me.
We gon act like you wouldn

CeltsGarlic
11-12-2019, 01:21 PM
Tatum had one practice with Kobe and now apparently they need to be compared. Kobe had way more of a complete game and did play a different style except shooting some mid range jumpers

Real Men Wear Green
11-12-2019, 01:22 PM
As bad as last night was, you do realize that if his and the Celtics season continues at the same pace* he will be an All-Star?

*I expect his shooting to improve but that's just me.

sammichoffate
11-12-2019, 01:38 PM
Jaylen Brown looking better tbh

superduper
11-12-2019, 02:25 PM
Tatum had one practice with Kobe and now apparently they need to be compared. Kobe had way more of a complete game and did play a different style except shooting some mid range jumpers

You're talking to the people that say Demar would be MJ in the 90s

FKAri
11-12-2019, 04:43 PM
Imagine comparing those guys to a 6'6 greek god with a 48-inch vertical who also could run a 4.2 40 and who had Kawhi's hands.
Pretty sure none of the Greek Gods were nigguhz :oldlol:

SpaceJam2
11-12-2019, 04:44 PM

Quite sad yet quite true

SpaceJam2
11-12-2019, 04:46 PM
As bad as last night was, you do realize that if his and the Celtics season continues at the same pace* he will be an All-Star?

19-7-2 on 39% fg (42% 3p)

I dont think so Chico

Real Men Wear Green
11-12-2019, 05:24 PM
19-7-2 on 39% fg (42% 3p)

I dont think so Chico
Best record in the NBA gets multiple All-Stars. Gordon Hayward won't have played in enough games to get full credit for the winning. And seeing as we are talking about a 73-win team (that's the pace the Celtics are on, since you think the 37% over 9 games is so important) they will have more All-Stars than just Walker and Brown. Tatum is a good defender and will most likely remain the #2 scorer. He's in.

MaxFly
11-12-2019, 05:43 PM

People have overreacted to players having poor starts every year ISH has been around. Never gets old. :confusedshrug:

AirFederer
11-12-2019, 06:48 PM
Kobe ruined this kid.
It was a good game for him because his ppg is 20

Smoke117
11-12-2019, 07:01 PM
Tatum is the only one who annoys me on the current Celtic teams. He just forces up bad shots. He thinks he's a superstar when he's not close to that caliber. He could learn a lot from Hayward if he was willing. To play within the offense and make the smart and easy play. He also basically has tunnel vision. If he has the ball you know he's only going to get a shot for himself and not make a play for someone else. That actually makes it easier on defenders since they know you don't have to play the pass.

CodeBreaker
11-12-2019, 09:46 PM
De-Kobe him asap

Manny98
11-12-2019, 09:53 PM
Bust

Keno
11-13-2019, 12:40 AM
kobe has ruined multiple, potential superstar careers, this isn't anything new. imagine a selfish chucker trying to teach others ball, that logic just doesn't add up.

dbugz
11-13-2019, 12:28 PM
Jayson need to stop forcing shots.

His shot selection so far this season is :facepalm

ronniec
11-13-2019, 01:20 PM
Tatum is the only one who annoys me on the current Celtic teams. He just forces up bad shots. He thinks he's a superstar when he's not close to that caliber. He could learn a lot from Hayward if he was willing. To play within the offense and make the smart and easy play. He also basically has tunnel vision. If he has the ball you know he's only going to get a shot for himself and not make a play for someone else. That actually makes it easier on defenders since they know you don't have to play the pass.

How old is he?
Give him some time, and he will learn