PDA

View Full Version : Colby Covington destroying LeBron...

stalkerforlife
11-12-2019, 08:40 PM
https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/colby-covington-takes-another-shot-at-lebron-james-this-time-in-veterans-day-post/

He's been going hard at Bran for a while and of course Bran is terrified. :lol

My Grandfather is a Veteran of both Vietnam and The Korean War. One day isn

stalkerforlife
11-12-2019, 08:51 PM
"@KingJames please enlighten us with your high school education about what kind of “consequences and ramifications” come from FREEDOM junior!?”

Looool straight bullying Bran.

FultzNationRISE
11-12-2019, 08:51 PM
Who?

STATUTORY
11-12-2019, 08:54 PM
Bran once said that Ronda Rousey would have beat his ass

he wants NO PART of Colby "the MAGA Don" Covington

stalkerforlife
11-12-2019, 08:56 PM

:roll:

stalkerforlife
11-12-2019, 09:05 PM
Who?

The floppy Bransvestite crew wouldn't know him.

Y'all have never been in a fight.

Just like LeIJustWantToBeFriends.

tontoz
11-12-2019, 09:07 PM

Ronda would have literally no chance against Lebron. None.

Colby would wreck him though. He is the top contender in his weight class.

Smoke117
11-12-2019, 09:08 PM
If Bran was white and had the exact same career trajectory I bet OP would worship him. :lol

STATUTORY
11-12-2019, 09:11 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Ronda would have literally no chance against Lebron. None.

I'm just repeating what Bran said himself https://twitter.com/KingJames/status/626179446307950592

:confusedshrug:

tontoz
11-12-2019, 09:33 PM
I'm just repeating what Bran said himself

:confusedshrug:

I know. He is wrong and was probably just being nice.

Ronda really wasn't that good but she had the hype train behind her for awhile.

Her striking would be no threat to any guy, let alone an elite athlete that is over 100 pounds heavier than her.

Sportal
11-12-2019, 09:37 PM

LeBron would straight ****ing kill Colby... Clearly you know nothing about fighting at all you ****ing hillbilly. Colby maybe walks around at 200lbs when he's not training for a fight, that would be soaking wet. Have you ever seen Joe Rogan n shit talk about if you had to fight a specimen like LeBron or Shaq, you'd be straight ****ed. You cannot teach that size and strength. Sit the **** down, you know shit all. Colby gives away 60lbs of muscle, and you think he'd beat LeBron up. Clearly you know nothing about fighting.

tontoz
11-12-2019, 09:42 PM
LeBron would straight ****ing kill Colby... Clearly you know nothing about fighting at all you ****ing hillbilly. Colby maybe walks around at 200lbs when he's not training for a fight, that would be soaking wet. Have you ever seen Joe Rogan n shit talk about if you had to fight a specimen like LeBron or Shaq, you'd be straight ****ed. You cannot teach that size and strength. Sit the **** down, you know shit all. Colby gives away 60lbs of muscle, and you think he'd beat LeBron up. Clearly you know nothing about fighting.

Nonsense. Lebron would get wrecked just like this NFL linebacker did against Roger Huerta who had already been let go by the UFC. Same weight class

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9JpeKKBScA

Sportal
11-12-2019, 11:17 PM
Nonsense. Lebron would get wrecked just like this NFL linebacker did against Roger Huerta who had already been let go by the UFC. Same weight class

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9JpeKKBScA

NFL linebacker you reckon? Some random black dude that hits a woman from behind... Drunk as ****, gets his ass beaten by an ex-UFC fighter... and you somehow think that would be the same as a straight up fight between Colby and LeBron. LMAO. Yeah alright, buddy.

:biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

Let's take your take a second... Is Colby known for his knockout power? Nah, he's known for his wrestling. All fights start on their feet, son.

Lebron23
11-12-2019, 11:25 PM
If Bran was white and had the exact same career trajectory I bet OP would worship him. :lol
Op is a white trash who is almost 40 years old with no job. Bumby Covington didn't understand the situation in Hong Kong. My sister is working in HK. And she said the protestors ruined their economy. And it's dangerous for a civilian to ride the train and bus. It all started because they don't want their criminals to be extradited in mainland China.

Lebron23
11-12-2019, 11:28 PM
In Dana own words Colby is a big ****ing idiot who supported trump.

Detroit
11-12-2019, 11:29 PM
[QUOTE=stalkerforlife]"@KingJames please enlighten us with your high school education about what kind of

warriorfan
11-12-2019, 11:33 PM
I lost it when I read that lmfaoooo:oldlol:

:roll:

Bronbron23
11-12-2019, 11:34 PM
Well I have no idea how good of a fighter LeBron is but it's idiotic to base this purely on size. basketball players can't right for shit. Have you seen most basketball fights? Mma cats can beat you a hundred different ways. All they do all day is train to fight. They would destroy a NBA player.

Lebron23
11-12-2019, 11:35 PM
I remembered Fabricio Werdum kicking this guy's @$$. And Colby calling the cops. I hope Dana White feed him to Kamaru Usman.

stalkerforlife
11-12-2019, 11:49 PM

Nice try?

KingMambaFan
11-13-2019, 02:17 AM
who?

SpaceJam
11-13-2019, 02:23 AM
I don't think LeBron cares

scuzzy
11-13-2019, 02:29 AM
who?
:lol

Lakers success has turned Kobe stans into social media divas, little gobblins sniffing garbage cans in deep parts of the web.

Starving to find any anti-Le'material non bball related :oldlol:

Thanks TMZ!

bigkingsfan
11-13-2019, 02:30 AM
Trying to name drop Lebron for popularity. Get that 100k followers babyboi.

Mr Feeny
11-13-2019, 03:11 AM
Who the hell even is this guy?
Publically tagging lebron to get attention?

clipps
11-13-2019, 03:12 AM
I know. He is wrong and was probably just being nice.

Ronda really wasn't that good but she had the hype train behind her for awhile.

Her striking would be no threat to any guy, let alone an elite athlete that is over 100 pounds heavier than her.
I bet her striking would drop your b!tch ass.

clipps
11-13-2019, 03:18 AM
I've called people here dumb, dip shit, retarded, etc. plenty of times but I honest to God think you're an absolute f*cking moron. Get some help, doofus.

clipps
11-13-2019, 03:27 AM
I can't stand Colby Covington but I side with him over LeBron. That's pretty pathetic if you're LeBron James. I can't take him, Kaepernick, or any of these celebrity "political figures" at all. STFU and dribble.

Btw, Colby would drop Bran in a split second. Size does matter but Colby is one of the best fighters alive.

tontoz
11-13-2019, 09:30 AM
NFL linebacker you reckon? Some random black dude that hits a woman from behind... Drunk as ****, gets his ass beaten by an ex-UFC fighter... and you somehow think that would be the same as a straight up fight between Colby and LeBron. LMAO. Yeah alright, buddy.

:biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

Let's take your take a second... Is Colby known for his knockout power? Nah, he's known for his wrestling. All fights start on their feet, son.

Random black guy? He was a backup for the Falcons for awhile. Google is your friend.

Did you watch the original UFC fights? Obviously not. There were no weight classes. A 180 pound guy with minimal striking ran through trained fighters far bigger then him. Royce Gracie. Again Google is your friend.

Lebron would have zero chance against a UFC fighter. His jaw would break just like anyone else's. On the ground it would be even worse.

tontoz
11-13-2019, 09:32 AM
I bet her striking would drop your b!tch ass.

Have your watched her fights? I could close my eyes and give her a free shot and she wouldn't knock me down.

There are a lot of women fighters with impressive striking. Ronda wasn't one of them. She was an Olympian in judo. She was a novice in striking.

PP34Deuce
11-13-2019, 09:43 AM
Funny trolling from Colby but no famous athlete is going to give a lower class status person attention.

That's like a rapper who no one knows going at eminem..hes not going to give you attention at all.

Carry on

Sportal
11-13-2019, 04:12 PM
Random black guy? He was a backup for the Falcons for awhile. Google is your friend.

Did you watch the original UFC fights? Obviously not. There were no weight classes. A 180 pound guy with minimal striking ran through trained fighters far bigger then him. Royce Gracie. Again Google is your friend.

Lebron would have zero chance against a UFC fighter. His jaw would break just like anyone else's. On the ground it would be even worse.

Would Ben Askren knock LeBron out in a street fight? Would Maia? I would trust Amanda Nunes to get it done, more than Colby. I'm not saying someone like McGregor, or even Cody Garbrandt wouldn't knock LeBron out. Notice how the people I'm mentioning are strikers? Covington is a little bitch, who'd he phone the police on again? Another fighter because he was being intimidated. Usman?

You don't just disregard raw strength because Royce Gracie surprised the world with BJJ 25 years ago, lol.

red1
11-13-2019, 04:28 PM
covington is a bitch. can't wait to see him lose to usman or masvidal.

tontoz
11-13-2019, 05:08 PM
Would Ben Askren knock LeBron out in a street fight? Would Maia? I would trust Amanda Nunes to get it done, more than Colby. I'm not saying someone like McGregor, or even Cody Garbrandt wouldn't knock LeBron out. Notice how the people I'm mentioning are strikers? Covington is a little bitch, who'd he phone the police on again? Another fighter because he was being intimidated. Usman?

You don't just disregard raw strength because Royce Gracie surprised the world with BJJ 25 years ago, lol.

Gracie was going against elite fighters. Lebron isn't a trained fighter. He would be surprised by anything Colby did.

Just because Lebron is big doesn't mean his jaw will be stronger than an average guy. UFC fighters know how to hit without someone hitting them. Lebron doesn't. On the ground the disparity would be even worse.

Do you think Lebron is used to getting punched in the face? :facepalm

For the record Colby was assaulted by UFC former heavyweight champion Werdum.