View Full Version : Can Kuzma be Lebron's next closer?

bison
11-13-2019, 08:06 PM
We all know Lebron can only get you so far in terms of winning, whether its simply closing out a regular season game, or clinching a NBA finals title. He has always needed someone to close out games for him and save his career, a Kyrie Irving or Ray Allen type player. Is Kuzma that guy for him on this current Lakers squad? He's shown up pretty big on some recent 4th quarters for LA, and has the confidence level to take games over from Lebron. What do you think, ISH?

STATUTORY
11-13-2019, 08:10 PM
i dunno about closer, but Kuzma definitely got that light skinned suburban thug look ala Delonte West...

elementally morale
11-13-2019, 08:38 PM
I think Kuzma will be an all-star next year at the latest. He needs playing time to fulfill his potential. Not a good bench player... much better starter. Once his confidence is back... I think he will be the 2nd best player on the Lakers next year (if Davis stays). I also think for Davis to stay Kuzma has to become the player he can be. For LeBron it's 1 or 2 decent years and then not much else. He will fade quickly.

Smoke117
11-13-2019, 08:42 PM
I think Kuzma will be an all-star next year at the latest. He needs playing time to fulfill his potential. Not a good bench player... much better starter. Once his confidence is back... I think he will be the 2nd best player on the Lakers next year (if Davis stays). I also think for Davis to stay Kuzma has to become the player he can be. For LeBron it's 1 or 2 decent years and then not much else. He will fade quickly.

Kyle Kuzma will NEVER be an all star in the NBA. He's just a taller Jamal Crawford. You are babbling nonsense.

elementally morale
11-13-2019, 08:43 PM
Kyle Kuzma will NEVER be an all star in the NBA. He's just a taller Jamal Crawford. You are babbling nonsense.

We shall see. I think he can and will be. Soon, too. I may be wrong though... it happened to me before. :oldlol:

bison
11-13-2019, 08:46 PM
We shall see. I think he can and will be. Soon, too. I may be wrong though... it happened to me before. :oldlol:

so far you are wrong about ingram. he looks way more like an allstar than kuzma right now

elementally morale
11-13-2019, 08:50 PM
so far you are wrong about ingram. he looks way more like an allstar than kuzma right now

Yes. I was surprised watching Ingram play his first few games this year. I never doubted his talent... I doubted his attitude. He looks more alert now, let's see if he can keep it up. The talent is obviously there. And yes, if he can keep it up, I was wrong about him. I still think Kuzma will have the better career... but... that's why we follow the league, right? To figure it out.

Being wrong about something is not that bad at all. I was right about Ginobili, the Gasol brothers, Jokic... many players. And I was wrong a few times, sure.