PDA

View Full Version : The Magic want scoring and shooting and may be after Derozan.

Kblaze8855
11-13-2019, 10:37 PM
Multiple league sources say the Magic are scouring the trade market for scoring help and have already expressed interest in trading for DeRozan. ... It would surprise none of the front-office executives I've spoken with if the Spurs did move DeRozan.

^
CBS.

He wouldn

Smoke117
11-13-2019, 10:48 PM
No surprise the Magic are thinking about making this kind of awful move. Obviously the Spurs have no interest in reupping DeRozan on a max contract...he is taking you nowhere as the best or even 2nd best player.

warriorfan
11-13-2019, 10:52 PM
The Magic want some second rate guy to put up empty stats that help fill in seats as they go on the eternal treadmill. Shitty ownership.

ILLsmak
11-13-2019, 10:54 PM
[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]^
CBS.

He wouldn

Proctor
11-13-2019, 10:54 PM
I would suck every dick in the Magic front office for this to happen. PLEASE. Get it done.

imdaman99
11-13-2019, 11:04 PM
@Hylian

NBAGOAT
11-13-2019, 11:22 PM
tbf fournier is not that good. if the magic are going upgrade a position, it's sg. They're still going be a 7 seed like best but their front office seems to be fine with that.

BigKAT
11-13-2019, 11:31 PM
As a Timberwolves fan, there's nothing I'd love more than to see the Spurs go into a rebuild....

That extra Playoff spot is so precious, and the spurs have consistently took it.

Now if the Suns could please go back down to earth... :confusedshrug:

brooks_thompson
11-13-2019, 11:39 PM
But what would the Spurs want? They've got plenty of guards that need time. Fournier doesn't strike me as a worthy 3-man size wize. Plus I think he sucks. That leaves to match salaries, either 1) Ross + Aminu, 2) Gordon, or 3) Vucevic going out.

I'm sure San An wouldn't mind snagging Khem Birch though. He'd be a sneaky good pickup, classic Spurs-style. But I don't like any of the above offers honestly.

Proctor
11-13-2019, 11:47 PM
But what would the Spurs want? They've got plenty of guards that need time. Fournier doesn't strike me as a worthy 3-man size wize. Plus I think he sucks. That leaves to match salaries, either 1) Ross + Aminu, 2) Gordon, or 3) Vucevic going out.

I'm sure San An wouldn't mind snagging Khem Birch though. He'd be a sneaky good pickup, classic Spurs-style. But I don't like any of the above offers honestly.
Spurs would only be interested in Gordon, Vuc and Bamba. Fournier is a poor man's Bryn Forbes masquerading as something more and the Spurs are stacked with guards like you said. Ross would be a nice scoring punch, the one Belinelli usually provided in the past before he forgot how to play basketball this season.

As a Spurs fan, I can't watch Derozan anymore...I watched the team get blown out by 30 multiple times last year and never shut off a game, but I've started shutting them off this season. I can't imagine Pop is enjoying watching the idiot either. I would take any halfway compelling offer even if it didn't scream brilliant on paper.

Don't know how high the Magic are on Bamba but I'd have to imagine Gordon and Bamba would get it done.

red1
11-13-2019, 11:49 PM
we'll take derozan back

come home buddy :cheers:

Shogon
11-13-2019, 11:50 PM
The Magic want some second rate guy to put up empty stats that help fill in seats as they go on the eternal treadmill. Shitty ownership.

Yep, the owner literally died and things still haven't improved. His children have the same shitty mentality. **** those idiots.

DeRozan is a guy that you chase to be your main guy if you have no aspirations to do anything productive long term basketball wise. ****ing loser ass cocking ****** ****ing ****** ****s.

Smoke117
11-13-2019, 11:57 PM
Yep, the owner literally died and things still haven't improved. His children have the same shitty mentality. **** those idiots.

DeRozan is a guy that you chase to be your main guy if you have no aspirations to do anything productive long term basketball wise. ****ing loser ass cocking ****** ****ing ****** ****s.

I see someone is off his Lithium again.

https://i.makeagif.com/media/2-02-2016/GGLWhZ.gif

brooks_thompson
11-14-2019, 12:11 AM
Spurs would only be interested in Gordon, Vuc and Bamba. Fournier is a poor man's Bryn Forbes masquerading as something more and the Spurs are stacked with guards like you said. Ross would be a nice scoring punch, the one Belinelli usually provided in the past before he forgot how to play basketball this season.

As a Spurs fan, I can't watch Derozan anymore...I watched the team get blown out by 30 multiple times last year and never shut off a game, but I've started shutting them off this season. I can't imagine Pop is enjoying watching the idiot either. I would take any halfway compelling offer even if it didn't scream brilliant on paper.

Don't know how high the Magic are on Bamba but I'd have to imagine Gordon and Bamba would get it done.

I feel like Pop immediately realized Derozan was a lost cause and just let him play how he plays best without ever getting onto him about shooting 3s or playing better defense. I wish DD was a jackass or a scumbag...it sucks to see such a hard-working and no-nonsense nice guy be one of the premier punching bags of 'the modern NBA' as everyone likes to say nowadays.

And has Bamba really shown anything? I feel like he's too far away for the Spurs to be truly interested. I just always felt with the Spurs that they don't trade much under Pop because of a 'we don't want to deal with your shitty flawed players, we can find our own plus we get to build them from the ground up' mentality.

Proctor
11-14-2019, 12:20 AM
I feel like Pop immediately realized Derozan was a lost cause and just let him play how he plays best without ever getting onto him about shooting 3s or playing better defense. I wish DD was a jackass or a scumbag...it sucks to see such a hard-working and no-nonsense nice guy be one of the premier punching bags of 'the modern NBA' as everyone likes to say nowadays.

And has Bamba really shown anything? I feel like he's too far away for the Spurs to be truly interested. I just always felt with the Spurs that they don't trade much under Pop because of a 'we don't want to deal with your shitty flawed players, we can find our own plus we get to build them from the ground up' mentality.
Yeah, you nailed it. But as much as some other Spurs fans like to claim Pop has lost it, I'd like to imagine even he's eager to dump Derozan. Whether it's the incessant whining to the refs or trying to play hero-ball at the exact moments in the game in which the situation does NOT call for it, he is insufferable. It doesn't help he's one of the most painfully predictable players in the league.

To Derozan's credit, he was great the first half of last year, but that's where it ended.

As for Bamba, the Spurs just need a center and I doubt they would mind taking on a prospect to accomplish that.

brooks_thompson
11-14-2019, 12:29 AM
Yeah, you nailed it. But as much as some other Spurs fans like to claim Pop has lost it, I'd like to imagine even he's eager to dump Derozan. Whether it's the incessant whining to the refs or trying to play hero-ball at the exact moments in the game in which the situation does NOT call for it, he is insufferable. It doesn't help he's one of the most painfully predictable players in the league.

To Derozan's credit, he was great the first half of last year, but that's where it ended.

As for Bamba, the Spurs just need a center and I doubt they would mind taking on a prospect to accomplish that.

I don't think Pop has lost it at all, I just think he's more concerned with the human being side of the game now and feels like helping people develop into good teammates and people is more important than winning. Some may find that off-putting and something more in line with a college coach a la a John Wooden. I say who cares he still gets better results with what he's got than anyone else would.

Proctor
11-14-2019, 12:33 AM
I don't think Pop has lost it at all, I just think he's more concerned with the human being side of the game now and feels like helping people develop into good teammates and people is more important than winning. Some may find that off-putting and something more in line with a college coach a la a John Wooden. I say who cares he still gets better results with what he's got than anyone else would.
:cheers: :cheers:

Meticode
11-14-2019, 12:39 AM
Title is misleading. YOu said shooting. The source you quoted says nothing about shooting, only scoring. DeRozan isn't shoot well and hasn't all season from range.

Lies.

brooks_thompson
11-14-2019, 12:41 AM
DeRozan isn't shoot well

Congratulations, you have failed kindergarten.

Meticode
11-14-2019, 12:43 AM
Congratulations, you have failed kindergarten.
Congratulations on correcting grammar on the internet showing your middle school persona off.

****boi

brooks_thompson
11-14-2019, 01:17 AM
Congratulations on correcting grammar on the internet showing your middle school persona off.

****boi

I had to man, it was so bad it cracked me up. Ya gotta admit it's funny when you picture DeRozan saying it.

FultzNationRISE
11-14-2019, 02:33 AM
I would suck every dick in the Magic front office for this to happen. PLEASE. Get it done.

Uh.

Okay.

Kblaze8855
11-14-2019, 05:02 AM
Title is misleading. YOu said shooting. The source you quoted says nothing about shooting, only scoring. DeRozan isn't shoot well and hasn't all season from range.

Lies.

The entire article is more about shooting and wondering why they want him for that issue. Quotes the scout talking about the shooting issues and how it

Uncle Drew
11-14-2019, 05:04 AM
Mills m8 is coming.

Loco 50
11-14-2019, 05:59 AM
[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]^
CBS.

He wouldn

ImKobe
11-14-2019, 08:49 AM
Spurs could absolutely fleece the Magic and end up with a dynasty off this trade.