PDA

View Full Version : How is LeBron turning this Kobetards into his fans?

CodeBreaker
11-14-2019, 04:02 AM
I just want to know and hear directly from the Kobetards in this board. How can you describe that feeling?

LAmbruh
11-14-2019, 10:03 AM
:lol :banana: :lol :banana: :lol

Bosnian Sajo
11-14-2019, 10:07 AM
It's so hilarious to me that Lebron stans have no idea what it means to be a fan of a team :lol They can't comprehend sticking to one team, look at OP, his mind is absolutely BLOWN :roll:

What did you honestly think was going to happen? Did you think once Lebron came to LAL, we'd all become Clippers fans?

nightlight
11-14-2019, 10:39 AM
It's so hilarious to me that Lebron stans have no idea what it means to be a fan of a team :lol They can't comprehend sticking to one team, look at OP, his mind is absolutely BLOWN :roll:

What did you honestly think was going to happen? Did you think once Lebron came to LAL, we'd all become Clippers fans?
Have a look at your avatar. It laid the groundwork for an escape plan if things didn't work out for the Lakers this season. You're a punchline.

SpaceJam2
11-14-2019, 10:40 AM

Not true at all. Kobe fans are NOT Lakers fans. They just root for a player and pretend they like the team. Doranku might be the only exception.

Bosnian Sajo
11-14-2019, 10:42 AM
Have a look at your avatar. It laid the groundwork for an escape plan if things didn't work out for the Lakers this season. You're a punchline.

Oh really, dummy? So why did I stick around the past 6 years when we were at our worst in franchise history? What a moron. Been a Lakers fan since 2002, of all the people on this board you try me yet you got a guy like Lambruh posting in this same thread.

The avatar I made after the AD trade to show that I still **** with the 3 young guys who got traded to New Orleans, what in the hell is wrong with that?

LAmbruh
11-14-2019, 10:42 AM
:lol :applause: :lol:applause:

Bosnian Sajo
11-14-2019, 10:43 AM
Not true at all. Kobe fans are NOT Lakers fans. They just root for a player and pretend they like the team. Doranku might be the only exception.

Every Lakers fan is also a Kobe fan, how tf can you not be a fan of the best player to ever put on a Lakers jersey?

That's like saying Bulls fans are not Jordan fans, it's retarded.

bison
11-14-2019, 10:47 AM
Lol. Op started watching basketball in 2016 and thinks everyone is a player stan. Doesn’t realize most people are team stans. Cute.

Jingo
11-14-2019, 11:00 AM

Well how does it feel owing your team's recent success to what must be the boogeyman to you

red1
11-14-2019, 11:07 AM
kobetards have always been lebron fans. they just weren't allowed to admit it until now.

now the floodgates have opened now that they have seen the glory of the bricked freethrows, the undeniable girth, and the bball-einstein IQ up close.

sammichoffate
11-14-2019, 02:00 PM
Sajo suffered while the team's starting PG was Ronnie Price, OP probably doesn't even know who that is.

ImKobe
11-14-2019, 02:12 PM
It's always Lakers over everything. I don't particularly love him on my Lakers squad at age 34/35, though I will obviously want him to succeed because he's a Laker.

Lebron fans OTOH don't have a team and just follow their idol from team to team and will latch onto the next big thing as he retires or becomes irrelevant.

FreezingTsmoove
11-14-2019, 03:41 PM
There isnt much to root for in this shitty watered down era of superstars. We were spoiled back in the day

red1
11-14-2019, 04:35 PM
There isnt much to root for in this shitty watered down era of superstars. We were spoiled back in the day
says the guy with the curry avatar. :oldlol:

LAmbruh
11-14-2019, 04:37 PM
says the guy with the curry avatar. :oldlol:
:roll: :roll:

SpaceJam2
11-14-2019, 04:49 PM
Oh really, dummy? So why did I stick around the past 6 years when we were at our worst in franchise history? What a moron. Been a Lakers fan since 2002, of all the people on this board you try me yet you got a guy like Lambruh posting in this same thread.

The avatar I made after the AD trade to show that I still **** with the 3 young guys who got traded to New Orleans, what in the hell is wrong with that?

You are not a Lakers fan

You are a Kobe lover and a Lebron hater

This is NOT a Lakers fan. Fake fan

SpaceJam2
11-14-2019, 04:49 PM

says the guy with the curry avatar :lol

scuzzy
11-14-2019, 04:55 PM
as most recall it was just lambruh supporting Lakers in GT's during the down years

everyone else ITT was mostly repping Warriors or trolling Cavs GT's (Kobe stans)

PickernRoller
11-14-2019, 04:59 PM
Bitchboi is the least equipped retard to lecture anyone on stanhood.

Go play some battlefield and be a good slave before I lash you 20.

SpaceJam2
11-14-2019, 05:00 PM
Bitchboi is the least equipped retard to lecture anyone on stanhood.

Go play some battlefield and be a good slave before I lash you 20.

Fetch me some fries thanks burger boi

red1
11-14-2019, 05:02 PM
I'm just happy that laker fans now have a product worth cheering for :applause:

it was looking rough after gasol left

PickernRoller
11-14-2019, 05:02 PM
Fetch me some fries thanks burger boi

After you're done working on the fields to pick them up... and I want no excuses about broken limbs not allowing you to bend over.

LAmbruh
11-14-2019, 05:04 PM
I'm just happy that laker fans now have a product worth cheering for :applause:

it was looking rough after gasol left
true :applause:

back to back worst franchise records of all time 2015 + 2016

thank god LeBron came to our rescue and turned Kobe's mess around :bowdown:

PickernRoller
11-14-2019, 05:05 PM
https://www.noveltylights.com/content/images/thumbs/0001244_twinkle-green-c9-led-replacement-bulbs-25-pack.png

red1
11-14-2019, 05:14 PM
https://www.noveltylights.com/content/images/thumbs/0001244_twinkle-green-c9-led-replacement-bulbs-25-pack.png
congrats bro I'm glad you guys are finally winning games. I'm sure the draft lottery gets boring, especially when you keep drafting duds.

PickernRoller
11-14-2019, 05:17 PM
congrats bro I'm glad you guys are finally winning games. I'm sure the draft lottery gets boring, especially when you keep drafting duds.

Glad you guys won a ring thanks to a Kobe protege going North. It would have been sad if the greatest accomplishment of the Raptors franchise were to have been Kobe's 81. But Kobe is merciful, so you got Kawhi for a year.

You gonna have to ration that ring for close to 20 more years, so savor it slowly. Although knowing your whore ass, you'll be fine svcking Bran's cawk all season, and drop pretending you give a flying fvck about the current Raptors... that's ok tho.. your secret is safe with us.

red1
11-14-2019, 05:24 PM
Glad you guys won a ring thanks to a Kobe protege going North. It would have been sad if the greatest accomplishment of the Raptors franchise were to have been Kobe's 81. But Kobe is merciful, so you got Kawhi for a year.

You gonna have to ration that ring for close to 20 more years, so savor it slowly. Although knowing your whore ass, you'll be fine svcking Bran's cawk all season, and drop pretending you give a flying fvck about the current Raptors... that's ok tho.. your secret is safe with us.
we chipped up - got them rings northside is the best side, what it do bay-bee. GOAT franchise shit

it's ok man I won't shit on you every day like I used to. I actually want your team to win or at least give us a good playoff series with clippers.

red1
11-14-2019, 05:31 PM
true :applause:

back to back worst franchise records of all time 2015 + 2016

thank god LeBron came to our rescue and turned Kobe's mess around :bowdown:
yeah man. I'm happy for the true laker fans.

doranku
elemental
sajo
rocsteady
lambruh

etc etc

PickernRoller
11-14-2019, 10:35 PM
we chipped up - got them rings northside is the best side, what it do bay-bee. GOAT franchise shit

it's ok man I won't shit on you every day like I used to. I actually want your team to win or at least give us a good playoff series with clippers.

You've been trying for 5 years.. it never works, and eventually you white flag. It's okay tho... I won't torture you any further in this thread.

CodeBreaker
11-14-2019, 11:24 PM

Coming from someone who switches to Pelicans when LAbron doesn't win a title :lol :lol :lol

Bosnian Sajo
11-15-2019, 10:44 AM
yeah man. I'm happy for the true laker fans.

doranku
elemental
sajo
rocsteady
lambruh

etc etc

Nah, can't put Lambruh in that group. That's simon, bro.

Bosnian Sajo
11-15-2019, 10:46 AM
Coming from someone who switches to Pelicans when LAbron doesn't win a title :lol :lol :lol

So in your head...it makes sense that when someones favorite team doesn't win the title, they become fans of the team with one of the worst records in the league?

I'm trying to understand your provocation, but any way you put it you just end up sounding dumb.

red1
11-15-2019, 11:58 AM
You've been trying for 5 years.. it never works, and eventually you white flag. It's okay tho... I won't torture you any further in this thread.
don't worry man I got tired of bending you over anyways.

I need some new puzzy I'm busy fukking manny98 now. knickswoman is back too so I'm gonna visit her on the weekends.

Nah, can't put Lambruh in that group. That's simon, bro.
:oldlol:

Hittin_Shots
11-15-2019, 03:36 PM
don't worry man I got tired of bending you over anyways.

I need some new puzzy I'm busy fukking manny98 now. knickswoman is back too so I'm gonna visit her on the weekends.

You're busy fking one of lambruh's alter ego's while propping lambruh up. Think you're the one being fkd.

RRR3
11-15-2019, 03:49 PM
You're busy fking one of lambruh's alter ego's while propping lambruh up. Think you're the one being fkd.
Nah manny is separate from the dubeta alts.

PickernRoller
11-15-2019, 03:53 PM

:oldlol: :oldlol:

You can't fault a retard for not knowing he's one. Poor Red1... still at it.

red1
11-15-2019, 04:20 PM

hard to keep track. all I know is that pickernroller old news and manny is my new squeeze.

PickernRoller
11-15-2019, 04:22 PM
You still hanging on my balls every chance you get... don't lie to yourself. Everyone can see your posts everyday. :oldlol:

red1
11-15-2019, 04:30 PM
You still hanging on my balls every chance you get... don't lie to yourself. Everyone can see your posts everyday. :oldlol:
you're the one who started the conversation by responding to my post and going on a rant about the raptors :facepalm :oldlol:

I have no intention to stop trolling you anyways. you're good sport. :cheers:

PickernRoller
11-15-2019, 04:36 PM
Wait a sec, I replied to you first? How about you double check that... more like, for the millionth time, you try to insert yourself into my beefs, to see if you can profit, and immediately get shutdown.

You can act all you want, just like when you go on the OTC and behave as if you can fight with anyone when we know you're a fig leaf waiting for the wind.

You'll always be one of my leased dogs. I leave too deep a mark on my prey for you to be any different, and we go way back. Which is a testament to how deeply I scarred your fragile soul. But then again you're a retard so... I can't brag that much.

red1
11-15-2019, 04:39 PM
Wait a sec, I replied to you first? How about you double check that...

You can act all you want, just like when you go on the OTC and behave as if you can fight with anyone when we know you're a fig leaf waiting for the wind.

You'll always be one of my leashes. I leave too deep a mark on my prey for you to be any different, and we go way back. Which is a testament to how deeply I scarred your fragile soul. But then again you're a retard so... I can't brag that much.

good for you

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6nUSmgHVtIrMLRTO/giphy.gif

PickernRoller
11-15-2019, 04:42 PM
As long as we're in agreement. Just let it flow through, you'll feel better later.

red1
11-15-2019, 04:46 PM
As long as we're in agreement. Just let it flow through, you'll feel better later.
dude if you want a measuring contest I have no problem whipping it out.

PickernRoller
11-15-2019, 04:55 PM
dude if you want a measuring contest I have no problem whipping it out.

Pretty sure you're already down and out. Which begs the question, what exactly are you asking? Another run? What's the starting point? Cause you already lost this one. Like a heavyweight title fight, you'll get a new chance when I deem right to provide you the opportunity... in one of my threads or if you insert yourself into my beefs again - which is standard caucus beli for me to shut you down.

red1
11-15-2019, 05:02 PM
Pretty sure you're already down and out. Which begs the question, what exactly are you asking? Another run? What's the starting point? Cause you already lost this one. Like a heavyweight title fight, you'll get a new chance when I deem right to provide you the opportunity... in one of my threads or if you insert yourself into my beefs again - which is standard caucus beli for me to shut you down.
dude. I think you're missing the point.

what I'm saying is if you want a MEASURING CONTEST, then I have NO PROBLEM whipping it out.

just make sure to take a few steps back while I'm whipping it out, I wouldn't want you to get hurt before the measuring contest even starts

PickernRoller
11-15-2019, 05:05 PM
The only thing your fat ass is going to measure if how fast you can tap the L key on that keyboard. The contest as you put it, is already over.

red1
11-15-2019, 05:15 PM
The only thing your fat ass is going to measure if how fast you can tap the L key on that keyboard. The contest as you put it, is already over.
false.

I'm very handsome if I must say so myself. :D

oh this measuring contest is just beginning, sorta like lebron's 5th prime

PickernRoller
11-15-2019, 05:23 PM
I'm pretty sure you think so, if this is, as you put it, Bran's 5th meal.

red1
11-15-2019, 05:34 PM
I'm pretty sure you think so, if this is, as you put it, Bran's 5th meal.
I'm working in the background and getting shit done so if you're engaging with me then you lose by default :oldlol:

just kiss the ring and beg forgiveness

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FrighteningPrestigiousFluke-size_restricted.gif
https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/660/cpsprodpb/B72F/production/_109359864_raptorring.jpg
https://i.gifer.com/JbfH.gif

PickernRoller
11-15-2019, 05:42 PM
Here is you thinking you're the first to type those very same words. How many? Highweight, the Bitchboi, DeCrazy... list is endless...

You're dumber than I thought, cause I'm for damn sure you've been paying attention. Although the best word to describe it is usually in almost every case, desperate.

red1
11-15-2019, 05:51 PM
I got 10 more minutes man. gonna need you to bend that knee real quick or we'll have to pick this up another day. :cheers:

PickernRoller
11-15-2019, 05:55 PM
I'm not into letting other men svck my pennis. Pass.

red1
11-15-2019, 05:58 PM
I'm not into letting other men svck my pennis. Pass.
you have a dirty mind. I don't know where the homosexual thoughts came from.

hard pass from me.

Mr Feeny
11-15-2019, 06:12 PM
Nah manny is separate from the dubeta alts.

And here's manny/Simon's alt in here to defend "manny":oldlol: