PDA

View Full Version : Porzingis is a flimsy little ****

lilteapot
11-15-2019, 12:31 AM
all those bigger muscles aint do shit you still a 7'3 tall white pile of dog shit floppin and shit even ho ass randle took advantage of your punk ass bitch.

LAmbruh
11-15-2019, 12:32 AM
:roll: :roll:

NYC savor the moment!

lilteapot
11-15-2019, 12:33 AM
censored word is tw4t. Porzingis is a tw4t.

FultzNationRISE
11-15-2019, 12:39 AM
He beasted the first few games of the season. He’s been in a funk since.

Law of averages. He’ll eventually fall into place as a quality starter but not a world beater.

stalkerforlife
11-15-2019, 12:39 AM
Can't secure rebounds when the game is on the line.

brooks_thompson
11-15-2019, 12:43 AM
[QUOTE=FultzNationRISE]He beasted the first few games of the season. He

Mask the Embiid
11-15-2019, 01:21 AM
weak genes...

he was one of the few euros i was rooting for....but genetics gon genetic

MellowYellow
11-16-2019, 05:18 AM
I agree with the quality starter assessment and have always felt this way. At this point that's where he tops out. And honestly, I think Dallas will be fine with quality starter as long as he can be healthy and consistent. But then again that's a lot to ask.

Tl;dr I would not want my team to employ Porzingis

People don’t give the max to quality starters, mavs will never go anywhere if that’s all he is and taking 1/4 the salary cap

DMAVS41
11-16-2019, 07:53 AM
I agree with the quality starter assessment and have always felt this way. At this point that's where he tops out. And honestly, I think Dallas will be fine with quality starter as long as he can be healthy and consistent. But then again that's a lot to ask.

Tl;dr I would not want my team to employ Porzingis

I think he'll be better than quality starter given how good defensively he is around the rim.

That alone is worth a lot. Combine that with his floor spacing given how good of a shooter he is...and I think almost by definition you get a guy that is better than you describe.

Health is the big thing imo.

But I do agree that there is a lot of risk given his health and what seems like limited upside in terms of star power.

Mavs will need to add another piece at least to make any real noise.

DMAVS41
11-16-2019, 07:56 AM
[QUOTE=MellowYellow]People don

tpols
11-16-2019, 10:32 AM
arm muscles dont solve his fundamental problem, legs too skinny and long and easy to knock out from under him.

Artillery
11-16-2019, 02:21 PM
He's another in a long line of fragile giraffe necked players. If Mavs fans hate him now, I can't wait to see their reaction when he has his annual injury.