PDA

View Full Version : In this era of load management...

LoneyROY7
11-15-2019, 11:41 PM
...there's one guy who still puts on a show every night.

https://media.giphy.com/media/43MXTKiGLaiJKNqHKx/giphy.gif

:pimp: :pimp:

Proctor
11-15-2019, 11:44 PM
He'll relax when the playoffs start.

lilteapot
11-15-2019, 11:44 PM
:roll:

LoneyROY7
11-15-2019, 11:45 PM

Except he's not even going that hard right now. :oldlol:

It's just that easy.

Bronbron23
11-15-2019, 11:46 PM
...there's one guy who still puts on a show every night.

https://media.giphy.com/media/43MXTKiGLaiJKNqHKx/giphy.gif

:pimp: :pimp:
That's true well Every regular season night anyway

LoneyROY7
11-15-2019, 11:48 PM
Harden going about 70 percent puts up 40+ easy.

12 games played. 6 40 point games. If you tune in there's a 50 pecent chance he drops 40. :oldlol: :oldlol:

Him and Wilt are the only two with that many 40+ point games this early in the year.

knicksman
11-15-2019, 11:54 PM
Harden is like bron. They couldnt win in the playoffs so they have to put on a show everyday to be liked by fans.

Bronbron23
11-16-2019, 12:00 AM
Harden going about 70 percent puts up 40+ easy.

12 games played. 6 40 point games. If you tune in there's a 50 pecent chance he drops 40. :oldlol: :oldlol:

Him and Wilt are the only two with that many 40+ point games this early in the year.
So he has as many 40 point games this year in 12 games as he does in his entire post season career. Interesting.

And if he's going 70% now what's he going in the playoffs? 50%?

LoneyROY7
11-16-2019, 12:12 AM
So he has as many 40 point games this year in 12 games as he does in his entire post season career. Interesting.

And if he's going 70% now what's he going in the playoffs? 50%?

Oh look this little b*tch is crying about something again. :lol

FKAri
11-16-2019, 12:43 AM
He puts on a show every night because of his terrible load management. No doubt he's a two pump chump.

StrongLurk
11-16-2019, 12:45 AM
Harden is the best player in the league since last year.

People don't want to admit it because he's a douchebag.

Bronbron23
11-16-2019, 01:07 AM
Oh look this little b*tch is crying about something again. :lol
Nah it's not that serious buddy. I just like f*cking with insecure harden fans. It's pretty easy because deep down they know it's true.

We'll see who's crying like b*tch come playoff time :facepalm

LoneyROY7
11-16-2019, 01:11 AM
Nah it's not that serious buddy. I just like f*cking with insecure harden fans. It's pretty easy because deep down they know it's true.

We'll see who's crying like b*tch come playoff time :facepalm

You're not f*cking with anyone though. :oldlol:

Your schtick is just old and boring. At least someone like Proc tries to add some humor...you just out here putting people to sleep. :sleeping

Bronbron23
11-16-2019, 01:26 AM
You're not f*cking with anyone though. :oldlol:

Your schtick is just old and boring. At least someone like Proc tries to add some humor...you just out here putting people to sleep. :sleeping
Old and boring? Bruh, your living in a glass house. Your a troll that makes thread after thread about a flopping loser that will never win a chip. At least most of the other trolls on here will pick a player that's actually a champion of at least has a chance to win chip.

I guess losers just attract one another :facepalm

qrich
11-16-2019, 01:28 AM
Old and boring? Bruh, your living in a glass house. Your a troll that makes thread after thread about a flopping loser that will never win a chip. At least most of the other trolls on here will pick a player that's actually a champion of at least has a chance to win chip.

And all this after stanning another flopping loser that cost his team more than he helped him in the WCSFs.

red1
11-16-2019, 01:29 AM
:roll: :roll:

LoneyROY7
11-16-2019, 01:31 AM

I make threads about current and relevant basketball topics. You make threads pining about the 90s and earlier because you're 40+ years old going through a mid-life crisis.

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Mr Feeny
11-16-2019, 02:37 AM
I make threads about current and relevant basketball topics. You make threads pining about the 90s and earlier because you're 40+ years old going through a mid-life crisis.

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Please tell us more about how much better Eric Gordan is than Harden:lol

You're the biggest bandwagon fan on the forum.

sammichoffate
11-16-2019, 03:17 AM
He'll relax when the playoffs start.https://media.tenor.com/images/e98f29fa9b1d7521f953ac8e9ff61015/tenor.gif

LoneyROY7
11-16-2019, 03:30 AM
Please tell us more about how much better Eric Gordan is than Harden:lol

You're the biggest bandwagon fan on the forum.

You have no idea what bandwagon means. :oldlol: :oldlol:

SpaceJam
11-16-2019, 03:47 AM
Harden is like bron. They couldnt win in the playoffs so they have to put on a show everyday to be liked by fans.

Knicks don't even bother putting on a show :(

knicksman
11-16-2019, 04:42 AM

Did the truth hurt you?

Manny98
11-16-2019, 05:59 AM
:oldlol:

SpaceJam
11-16-2019, 06:18 AM
Did the truth hurt you?

You said 'They couldn't win in the playoffs'

Hardly the truth when one of em (Bron) has more rings than your entire NBA franchise.

In fact, since Bron has entered the league...he has 3 RINGS. Knicks have 4 playoff appearances (3 of em being 1st round exits) :roll:

Pathetic franchise, no wonder you're a running joke to the LeHung fam

knicksman
11-16-2019, 06:24 AM
You said 'They couldn't win in the playoffs'

Hardly the truth when one of em (Bron) has more rings than your entire NBA franchise.

In fact, since Bron has entered the league...he has 3 RINGS. Knicks have 4 playoff appearances (3 of em being 1st round exits) :roll:

Pathetic franchise, no wonder you're a running joke to the LeHung fam

For player standards, lebrons rings are just ringchasers. :confusedshrug: So he hasnt won anything yet.

Trollsmasher
11-16-2019, 06:47 AM
just remember... the more he beasts now the worse the PO dropoff

He's truly Wiltesque:bowdown:

SpaceJam
11-16-2019, 06:50 AM
For player standards, lebrons rings are just ringchasers. :confusedshrug: So he hasnt won anything yet.

Bron - 3
Knicks - 2

knicksman
11-16-2019, 07:00 AM
Bron - 3
Knicks - 2

kawhi 1
bron - 0

SpaceJam
11-16-2019, 07:22 AM
kawhi 1
bron - 0

When your franchise is so pathetic you gotta stan a player with no connections :(

Bronbron23
11-16-2019, 09:15 AM

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: nah bruh I'm not that old yet and I'm doing fine buddy. My favs win chips. If you know the game you can tell who's gonna be winners from jump. I liked mj before the chips. Kobe before the chips and bron before the chips. My next favs gonna be Greek. That turned out pretty good I'd say. Meanwhile your favs were probably Nash Tmac and harden. Your next is probably someone like Brandon Ingram.

Like I said losers attract losers.

Gileraracer
11-16-2019, 09:54 AM
He has enough rest standing at the charity stripe

Marchesk
11-16-2019, 10:08 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/FRcPP6cZ/harden-stats.png

LoneyROY7
11-16-2019, 10:13 AM
nah bruh I'm not that old yet and I'm doing fine buddy. My favs win chips. If you know the game you can tell who's gonna be winners from jump. I liked mj before the chips. Kobe before the chips and bron before the chips. My next favs gonna be Greek. That turned out pretty good I'd say. Meanwhile your favs were probably Nash Tmac and harden. Your next is probably someone like Brandon Ingram.

Like I said losers attract losers.

Sick bro, you just hop on all the obviously elite players...that's f*cking ill dawg.

Im in my twenties and started watching ball in the middle of 2006. Growing up in LA, before I even fully understood the game of basketball, I knew Kobe Bryant was nasty...that was obvious. Didn't mean I wanted to just hop on the train.

I like to see the possibility of high potential realized with the risk that it may not. You like that shit gift-wrapped all tidy for you.

You're soft. I'm not.

Manny98
11-16-2019, 10:24 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/FRcPP6cZ/harden-stats.png
Best offensive shooting guard the league has ever seen :bowdown:

Kingwillball
11-16-2019, 10:31 AM

If he played in MJs era his stats would drop like a rock with hand checking and physical defense allowed. Harden is a chucker and an overrated one at that.

LoneyROY7
11-16-2019, 10:35 AM
If he played in MJs era his stats would drop like a rock with hand checking and physical defense allowed. Harden is a chucker and an overrated one at that.

https://media.giphy.com/media/L7z88aebYnzCo/giphy.gif

*INCEL ALERT*

Mr Feeny
11-16-2019, 10:47 AM
You have no idea what bandwagon means. :oldlol: :oldlol:

You're the definition of a bandwagon fan.

Bronbron23
11-16-2019, 11:03 AM
Sick bro, you just hop on all the obviously elite players...that's f*cking ill dawg.

Im in my twenties and started watching ball in the middle of 2006. Growing up in LA, before I even fully understood the game of basketball, I knew Kobe Bryant was nasty...that was obvious. Didn't mean I wanted to just hop on the train.

I like to see the possibility of high potential realized with the risk that it may not. You like that shit gift-wrapped all tidy for you.

You're soft. I'm not.
How is it hoping when I liked them before they were winners or even the best players in the league?

Ok let's see who's better at evaluating talent and winners. I'm going with Greek as the next great player to be the best in the league and win multiple chips. Who u got?

And please don't embarrass yourself and say harden.

Bronbron23
11-16-2019, 11:05 AM
" In the regular season" you guys really need to start being more specific.

Mr Feeny
11-16-2019, 11:17 AM
How is it hoping when I liked them before they were winners or even the best players in the league?

Ok let's see who's better at evaluating talent and winners. I'm going with Greek as the next great player to be the best in the league and win multiple chips. Who u got?

And please don't embarrass yourself and say harden.

The guy you responded to was a Clippers fan convincing everyone that Eric Gordon was better than Harden. He then hopped on Harden' bandwagon. To to see him accuse anyone else of doing that is hillarious.

LoneyROY7
11-16-2019, 12:07 PM
The guy you responded to was a Clippers fan convincing everyone that Eric Gordon was better than Harden. He then hopped on Harden' bandwagon. To to see him accuse anyone else of doing that is hillarious.

Are you legitimately f*cking retarded? :oldlol: :oldlol:

Hoping on Harden's bandwagon? You mean the guy every one thought was going to be a future superstar and dominate right out of the draft? Are you really that f*cking dumb?

:facepalm

warriorfan
11-16-2019, 12:44 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/L7z88aebYnzCo/giphy.gif

*INCEL ALERT*

:roll:

knicksman
11-16-2019, 07:07 PM
When your franchise is so pathetic you gotta stan a player with no connections :(

you guys stan players why cant I? :confusedshrug:

But kawhi 1
bron 0

4 MVPs cant even win 1. Ouch

Manny98
11-16-2019, 07:25 PM
you guys stan players why cant I? :confusedshrug:

But kawhi 1
bron 0

4 MVPs cant even win 1. Ouch
LeBron beat Kawhi in 2013 so it's 1-1

knicksman