PDA

View Full Version : KaRest is out again

Mask the Embiid
11-18-2019, 08:13 PM
Kaloadmanagment

superduper
11-18-2019, 08:15 PM
Holy shit this is just embarrassing, dude ain't winning shit without us :facepalm

SpaceJam2
11-18-2019, 08:28 PM
Holy shit this is just embarrassing, dude ain't winning shit without us :facepalm

Wheres your Joel Embiid avy?

red1
11-18-2019, 09:11 PM
Wheres your Joel Embiid avy?
:roll:

Duncan21formvp
11-18-2019, 09:14 PM
This is so as to get George in the grove of things.

RRR3
11-18-2019, 09:14 PM
I kinda soured on Kawhi after he left an ideal situation in Toronto, but dude has serious injury problems. We all want to see him healthy in the playoffs after all.

insidehoops
11-18-2019, 09:39 PM
KawhRest Leonard?

Rocket
11-18-2019, 09:44 PM
He will forever be known as Kwahit no matter what other nicknames he is given.

knicksman
11-18-2019, 09:48 PM
Kawhi doesnt care. He has proven himself. Only losers care about MVPs. Thats why lebron still pad stats coz he knows deep down, hes still a loser.

LoneyROY7
11-18-2019, 10:09 PM
Meh, Kawhi's a part-time player. Not a big deal anymore TBH.

George Paul has looked TOPS in his first few games. I have no doubt he'll be able to manage the whole load against Cliff and misfit toys tonight.

superduper
11-18-2019, 11:03 PM
Kawhi doesnt care. He has proven himself. Only losers care about MVPs. Thats why lebron still pad stats coz he knows deep down, hes still a loser.

Boom :applause:

Shogon
11-18-2019, 11:07 PM
Of course I DON'T know, but it really does seem like the dude has a lingering injury concern. There is no reason for him to rest as much as he does otherwise.

His quad must be EXTREMELY susceptible to re-injury. It's the only thing that makes sense. He works too hard to be considered lazy. That's out.

He's not saving himself for the playoffs this early into the season. That's out.

What's left?

He's gotta be worried about his quad(s)? Only sensible explanation. I wonder what it is, exactly.

knicksman
11-18-2019, 11:09 PM
Of course I DON'T know, but it really does seem like the dude has a lingering injury concern. There is no reason for him to rest as much as he does otherwise.

His quad must be EXTREMELY susceptible to re-injury. It's the only thing that makes sense. He works too hard to be considered lazy. That's out.

He's not saving himself for the playoffs this early into the season. That's out.

What's left?

He's gotta be worried about his quad(s)? Only sensible explanation. I wonder what it is, exactly.

Coz he wants them to be good without him. Thus making his teammates better

Shogon
11-18-2019, 11:10 PM
Coz he wants to be good without him. Thus making his teammates better

Thanks for that worthless pile of dog shit post.

knicksman
11-18-2019, 11:18 PM
Thanks for that worthless pile of dog shit post.

Thats what pop does to its bench. I guess youre smarter than pop. LOL

Lebron23
11-18-2019, 11:25 PM
Coz he wants them to be good without him. Thus making his teammates better
That was a terrible posts from a guy who never play basketball. Go kill yourself. You worthless troll.

scuzzy
11-18-2019, 11:28 PM
That was a terrible posts from a guy who never play basketball. Go kill yourself. You worthless troll.
:oldlol: :lol

qrich
11-18-2019, 11:29 PM

What's left?

Last year, if I'm not mistaken, a piece by Amick (?) implied that Kawhi won't ever recover from the quad injury and his knees are susceptible to injury as they overcompensate for he quad. :confusedshrug:

Nike D'Antoni
11-18-2019, 11:50 PM
Its embarassing, at this point.