PDA

View Full Version : Would you rather marry a feminine woman or a liberal?

Shogon
11-18-2019, 09:36 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/7Z9S0Qgd/1574105961723.jpg

Of course there are exceptions on both sides and there are a lot of landwhales on the conservative side as well, but largely... this rings true.

So which would you rather marry, a conservative woman or a liberal woman... even if you ignore the lol image in this post?

Just thinking about it... yeah... the liberal women I've known over the years do indeed tend to be about 5 points uglier on the attractiveness scale.

CelticBaller
11-18-2019, 09:45 PM
AOC and Brie Larson are my liberal queens

warriorfan
11-18-2019, 09:53 PM
Liberal women don’t want to “conform”, they want to change. Change the world they are unhappy in. They are mad at the world for not being sexually desirable and want to change that. Conservatives are thankful for the blessings they have and want to preserve them for the future generations so they can experience the same things they did.

Shogon
11-18-2019, 10:27 PM
[QUOTE=warriorfan]Liberal women don

scuzzy
11-18-2019, 10:58 PM
Definitely the left

More loyal, stay at home style baby moms than your typical bag n tag alt right thots

Perfect example Hillary, despite Bill out there on lolita express and banging secretaries. She stay true and stuck beside him. 5 star bitch

diamenz
11-18-2019, 11:00 PM
i wouldn't marry a woman who is emotionally involved in fiscal politics, period. i just don't want the headache of hearing about it all of the time. if we're talking about social politics though, i really don't care and neither would she. marriage is a constant work in progress and u just learn to work things out if u want to keep it moving. but most women that i associate myself with r reasonable people and don't label themselves as anything tribal in particular. they're too busy doing other shit.

btw, u hinted to this in your op, but that graphic is misleading af. i could create one showing 100 hot, young and fit 'liberal' college girls and then another hundred fat, dirty hillbillies.

i will say this though - i would not marry a religious nut.

and...

i wouldn't **** with your typical stereotype sjw, nor would i **** with whatever bitch is on the right end of the spectrum that's equal to her.

DaHeezy
11-18-2019, 11:01 PM
I definitely want a feminine one. Who's choosing a masculine broad?

CelticBaller
11-18-2019, 11:03 PM
I definitely want a feminine one. Who's choosing a masculine broad?
cue rrr3 joke

Jameerthefear
11-18-2019, 11:09 PM
This is kind of a cope. I go to a very conservative uni. I went to NY and there are some f*cking baddies I swear. Conservative women are all blonde white and boring. F*ck one you f*cked them all.

RRR3
11-18-2019, 11:25 PM
What a misleading, delusional post.

The majority of the hot famous celebrity women are liberal.

TheMan
11-18-2019, 11:32 PM
You can easily make one where you only put ugly conservative women like Ann Coulter (probably the most famous conservative female yet she isn't listed :lol ), Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Michelle Bachman etc and only put liberal women like Natalie Portman, Ana Kasparian, Scarlett Johansson etc. Same could be done for the men, put Karl Rove, Mitch McConnell and Trump as being representative of all right-wing dudes and put George Clooney, Ben Affleck and JFK as representative of all liberal dudes...highly selective and doesn't mean a thing :oldlol:

Bullshit list, your politics doesn't have anything to do with how blessed you are by genes.

Celtics 1825
11-19-2019, 01:31 AM
Nice cherrypicking

MrFonzworth
11-19-2019, 01:38 AM
I'd rather merry an Asian women with long legs and a very strong core.

FultzNationRISE
11-19-2019, 04:09 AM
You can easily make one where you only put ugly conservative women like Ann Coulter (probably the most famous conservative female yet she isn't listed :lol ), Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Michelle Bachman etc and only put liberal women like Natalie Portman, Ana Kasparian, Scarlett Johansson etc. Same could be done for the men, put Karl Rove, Mitch McConnell and Trump as being representative of all right-wing dudes and put George Clooney, Ben Affleck and JFK as representative of all liberal dudes...highly selective and doesn't mean a thing :oldlol:

Bullshit list, your politics doesn't have anything to do with how blessed you are by genes.

Actually self image (physical appearance for women, social standing for men) and politics are heavily correlated. Numerous studies have confirmed this.

Weaker men and less attractive women consistently favor spreading wealth more evenly and artificially, while stronger men and more attractive women favor a stricter meritocracy. Unsurprisingly both sides simply prefer the system that benefits themselves the most.

Celebrities are always outliers because they are public figures, and heavily dependent on popularity. Good looking millionaires who arent in the public eye typically arent voting left. Sure it happens, but it isnt typical.

PickernRoller
11-19-2019, 04:12 AM
So many Germans in the top part of the pic...

As for OP's question, feminine women that are liberal freaks in bed.

Fvck OP.

Lakers Legend#32
11-19-2019, 04:42 AM
Lotta botox and bleach blond hair on those conservative bimbos.

iamgine
11-19-2019, 04:50 AM
As long as she's not too far one way or the other and is willing to think for herself, either is okay.

Kblaze8855
11-19-2019, 06:28 AM

Yea its pretty obvious what they did not that im saying they tried to hide it. A couple dozen all made up mostly pro headshot or TV appearance women smiling pretty for the camera vs a lot of largely older women many of whom are in mid conversation and not trying to look attractive for a shoot or just....walking around in public.

Have Bo Derek and Stacey Dash but I dont see Salma Hayek, Kerry Washington, Jessica Alba, or Stacey Keibler on the other side....

Just a bunch of women chosen to make an obviously biased point....but you have to expect that in a political meme of almost any kind.

rufuspaul
11-19-2019, 09:23 AM
What a misleading, delusional post.

It's okay that you're gay. Really.

Patrick Chewing
11-19-2019, 10:24 AM
I think there's something about dating someone with opposite viewpoints. I've dated by far more Liberal women than Conservative. I just refuse to argue with them about politics. Uber-Liberal women are just flat out disgusting and most of them look like those women in those pictures. Short hair, glasses, unattractive in every aspect.

Celtics 1825
11-19-2019, 04:02 PM
I think there's something about dating someone with opposite viewpoints. I've dated by far more Liberal women than Conservative. I just refuse to argue with them about politics. Uber-Liberal women are just flat out disgusting and most of them look like those women in those pictures. Short hair, glasses, unattractive in every aspect.
Fortunately most of those types are lesbian anyway since they hate men lmao

nathanjizzle
11-19-2019, 04:27 PM
considering I like women to be somewhat competent, definitely liberal.

https://pasteboard.co/IHssxNU.png

ItsMillerTime
11-20-2019, 10:31 AM
Why not both?

Rocket
11-20-2019, 10:57 AM
Well given a lot of liberal women are carpet munchers not to mention butt ugly, marrying a feminine woman is the only way to go. I have been married to a beautiful feminine conservative woman for 27 years.

ItsMillerTime
11-20-2019, 11:17 AM
Well given a lot of liberal women are carpet munchers not to mention butt ugly, marrying a feminine woman is the only way to go. I have been married to a beautiful feminine conservative woman for 27 years.

Ok boomer

FultzNationRISE
11-20-2019, 03:07 PM
Why not both?

Well for one it’s hard to do because statistically it’s not very common.

Attractive, feminine women who favor liberal politics are simply less prevalent in society.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/caveman-politics/201803/science-weighs-in-conservatives-look-better

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/01/10/conservatives-really-are-better-looking-research-says/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2018/jan/31/hunky-tory-attractive-people-more-likely-to-be-rightwing-study-finds

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/01/conservatives-liberals-trump/512987/

Theres actually tons of data on this.

So while of course you can hold out for a unicorn... they are empirically harder to find. Most liberal men are submissive cucks and most lib women are shrieking uggos.

:confusedshrug:

STOP.

DENYING.

SCIENCE.

ItsMillerTime
11-20-2019, 03:17 PM
[QUOTE=FultzNationRISE]Well for one it

FultzNationRISE
11-20-2019, 03:38 PM
You quoted 4 articles that all pulled info from the exact same study. That's literally one example. Good job. Either way, most dudes in this thread, especially OP, don't really need to worry about how attractive women are based on their political leanings. No woman is going to give these incels a second of their time.

One of the articles referenced two separate studies :hammerhead: In any case I was using my phone and just grabbing links from a variety of sources you couldnt impugn as bias toward the right.

However, I've pulled out my laptop just for you and I can link you to multiple, separate studies.

Here's a paper on the topic published at Stanford:

http://www.gsb.stanford.edu/sites/gsb/files/publication-pdf/Belmi%20Neale%20Mirror%20Mirror%20OBHDP.pdf

Here's the one from the Journal of Public Economics:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0047272716302201?via%3Dihub

Here's the one from the journal Politics and Life Sciences

https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/politics-and-the-life-sciences/article/effects-of-physical-attractiveness-on-political-beliefs/D5214D0CAE37EE5947B7BF29762547EE

So in practical terms, OP's question is very valid. Attractive liberal women are hard to find, and in most cases one must make a choice.

We're aware of the choice youve made.

While others I suspect may prefer a bit more femininity and attractiveness.

To each their own :cheers: