PDA

View Full Version : If the Rockets Win 57 Games+ Can you deny Harden MVP?

BigKAT
11-18-2019, 11:45 PM
I mean.

That team is thin.
Westbrook isn't playing amazingly well.

I'm not a Harden fan, but you can't deny that his Rockets Team just win regular season games, year in and year out. (And reminding you all, MVP is all about the Regular Season. Otherwise Lebron and MJ would each have 10, and Kobe at least 3.)

AussieSteve
11-18-2019, 11:49 PM
I mean.

That team is thin.

I'm not a Harden fan, but you can't deny that his Rockets Team just win regular season games, year in and year out. (And reminding you all, MVP is all about the Regular Season. Otherwise Lebron and MJ would each have 10, and Kobe at least 3.)

I agree. I should be him.

Unless the bucks or lakers win 67+ games.

RealSkipBayless
11-18-2019, 11:50 PM
Yes because Lebron is better.

AlternativeAcc.
11-18-2019, 11:52 PM
Harden could easily have 4 MVPs right now going on 5.

Best SG of all time by a mile

Bronbron23
11-18-2019, 11:58 PM
I mean.

That team is thin.

Greek? His team is winning too and he's been better or as good as harden in every area of the game.

LoneyROY7
11-18-2019, 11:59 PM
Greek? His team is winning too and he's been better or as good as harden in every area of the game.

Yeah, everything except scoring, playmaking, and shooting. :oldlol: :oldlol:

Bronbron23
11-19-2019, 12:09 AM
Yeah, everything except scoring, playmaking, and shooting. :oldlol: :oldlol:
Harden only has one more assist even though he's a point gaurd and has the ball in his hands more. As far as scoring and shooting you can't just ignore efficiency. Harden is shooting 42% and Greek is shooting 58%. Harden takes 7 more shots a game. At best harden is only slightly better offensively. On the flip side when you look at rebounds and the other side of the ball Greek is way better.

Greeks been better and it's not even an argument right now.

Oh and Greek starting next year or the year after will begin a mj like run that will deny harden any chance at a chip so you may as well get used to it.

LoneyROY7
11-19-2019, 12:12 AM
Harden only has one more assist even though he's a point gaurd and has the ball in his hands more. As far as scoring and shooting you can't just ignore efficiency. Harden is shooting 42% and Greek is shooting 58%. Harden takes 7 more shots a game. At best harden is only slightly better offensively. On the flip side when you look at rebounds and the other side of the ball Greek is way better.

Greeks been better and it's not even an argument right now.

Oh and Greek starting next year or the year after will begin a mj like run that will deny harden any chance at a chip so you may as well get used to it.

Hilarious that the you bash Harden constantly for his playoff performance and then pump up Giannis...when Giannis was an absolute NO SHOW in the playoffs last year when it mattered most. :oldlol: :oldlol:

But go ahead bud, keep picking and choosing.

Bronbron23
11-19-2019, 12:46 AM
Hilarious that the you bash Harden constantly for his playoff performance and then pump up Giannis...when Giannis was an absolute NO SHOW in the playoffs last year when it mattered most. :oldlol: :oldlol:

But go ahead bud, keep picking and choosing.
Nah I actually get at Greek for his playoff performances also but your comparing a 30 year old to a 24 year old. Greek gets a pass because of his age. Harden isn't getting any better. To the naked eye it looks that way because if his ppg but he's just shooting more. Greek is improving and will continue to improve until his prime where he'll absolutely dominate the game.