PDA

View Full Version : ONE title for Luka with Dallas without ever leaving puts him ahead of Bran all time..

stalkerforlife
11-19-2019, 12:33 AM
The first two seasons is not even a comparison.

Luka blasts him.

If he never team hops and wins ONE title with Dallas, he's ahead of LeBron all time.

Just that quick.

Bronbron23
11-19-2019, 12:58 AM
The first two seasons is not even a comparison.

Luka blasts him.

If he never team hops and wins ONE title with Dallas, he's ahead of LeBron all time.

Just that quick. except he'll probably never win one. Dallas isn't beating the clippers anytime soon and once kawhi starts declining a year or two from now Greek will be entertaining his prime and dominate the league for 6 or 7 years. Maybe Luka gets a chip later in his career but I dought it.

MrFonzworth
11-19-2019, 01:41 AM
One title alone isn't putting anybody into the indubitable top 3. Sorry.

SpaceJam
11-19-2019, 01:43 AM
If that's the bar to pass Bron, Doncic just gonna need a single MVP to surpass Kobe

BasedTom
11-19-2019, 01:49 AM
dallas are just a shit organisation. i'd be shocked if they ever find themselves able to surround him with a cast as good as the classic nash-finley-dirk era mavs. it looks like they're content with wasting away MVP calibre talent

If he were to play on a real team I could easily see him being this generation's dominant champion

stalkerforlife
11-19-2019, 01:59 AM
One title alone isn't putting anybody into the indubitable top 3. Sorry.

He doesn't need to be top three to surpass LeBron.

Regardless of the script you want to portray, LeBron team hopped his way into titles in his prime with multiple established stars. And one of those inorganic titles included the suspension of the best player in the finals up until that point. (Never happened in NBA history)

LeBron never won organically.

You can't rewrite history nor pretend it doesn't exist.

Basketball aficionados simply don't care about collusion titles.

Chasing rings has always been for aging veterans, not prime stars.

stalkerforlife
11-19-2019, 02:03 AM
If that's the bar to pass Bron, Doncic just gonna need a single MVP to surpass Kobe

I don't care if Luka passes Kobe and I hope he does.

Your insecurity is evident.

Kobe won with his original team and he won a lot.

It'll take more than one for Luka to surpass him, but I hope he does.

SpaceJam
11-19-2019, 03:21 AM

Original? Drafted by Charlotte and held em hostage till he was traded to the Lakers

Lebron23
11-19-2019, 04:34 AM

You are Luko in Tagalog it means you are crazy.

iamgine
11-19-2019, 05:02 AM
OP is allowed to have an opinion :confusedshrug:

egokiller
11-19-2019, 05:06 AM
He doesn't need to be top three to surpass LeBron.

Regardless of the script you want to portray, LeBron team hopped his way into titles in his prime with multiple established stars. And one of those inorganic titles included the suspension of the best player in the finals up until that point. (Never happened in NBA history)

LeBron never won organically.

You can't rewrite history nor pretend it doesn't exist.

Basketball aficionados simply don't care about collusion titles.

Chasing rings has always been for aging veterans, not prime stars.

Not to mention that he could just as easily have 2 less FMVP if not for Kyire and Allen's shots. After all, he did have his FMVP's taken away from him by guys like Iggy, Parker, Kawhi.... so having a heavy reliance on teammates to make some of the greatest shots of all time really does shine a light on the FMVPs that he does have. Add to the fact that he can't make a go ahead shot in the finals and really what your left with is not a top 3 player all time by any means since there's so much controversy around his FMVP awards.

stalkerforlife
11-19-2019, 05:14 AM
Not to mention that he could just as easily have 2 less FMVP if not for Kyire and Allen's shots. After all, he did have his FMVP's taken away from him by guys like Iggy, Parker, Kawhi.... so having a heavy reliance on teammates to make some of the greatest shots of all time really does shine a light on the FMVPs that he does have. Add to the fact that he can't make a go ahead shot in the finals and really what your left with is not a top 3 player all time by any means since there's so much controversy around his FMVP awards.

Well said.

Andrei89
11-19-2019, 05:26 AM

Meltdown:lol

ImKobe
11-19-2019, 05:29 AM
Luka's already way ahead of Lebron if you look at their first two seasons. One title run in the Wild Wild West equals to 3 in the LEast.

aj1987
11-19-2019, 12:52 PM
Luka's already way ahead of Lebron if you look at their first two seasons. One title run in the Wild Wild West equals to 3 in the LEast.
That's cute. That's probably why Brick shot ~45% in the WC and then 40.5% in the Finals against EC teams.

To answer OP, one title isn't enough to put Luka into the top 3. He needs, at the least, 4+ MVP's, 3+ FMVP's, 10+ All-NBA, 5+ All-Def.

ImKobe
11-19-2019, 01:02 PM
That's cute. That's probably why Brick shot ~45% in the WC and then 40.5% in the Finals against EC teams.

To answer OP, one title isn't enough to put Luka into the top 3. He needs, at the least, 4+ MVP's, 3+ FMVP's, 10+ All-NBA, 5+ All-Def.

Because beating Duncan and Pop is the same as beating the likes of Paul George and Demar Derozan to reach the Finals :roll: oh wow an injured IT-led Celtics squad in the ECF :roll: Celtics without Kyrie led by a rookie in his last ECF :roll: Victor Oladipo takes him to 7 games :roll:

aj1987
11-19-2019, 01:06 PM
Because beating Duncan and Pop is the same as beating the likes of Paul George and Demar Derozan to reach the Finals :roll: oh wow an injured IT-led Celtics squad in the ECF :roll: Celtics without Kyrie led by a rookie in his last ECF :roll: Victor Oladipo takes him to 7 games :roll:
What a meltdown. I bet you brick turds are feeling suicidal right now.

Lets not forget that when Brick had rosters as bad as LeBron's '18 of 1st stint Cleveland rosters, dude was either in the lottery or getting spanked in the first round.

ImKobe
11-19-2019, 01:11 PM
What a meltdown. I bet you brick turds are feeling suicidal right now.

Lets not forget that when Brick had rosters as bad as LeBron's '18 of 1st stint Cleveland rosters, dude was either in the lottery or getting spanked in the first round.

2018 Cavs? an all-star big man with decent depth? Kobe went to 3 straight Finals and won 2 with that roster.

Lebron6
11-19-2019, 01:22 PM
2018 Cavs? an all-star big man with decent depth? Kobe went to 3 straight Finals and won 2 with that roster.
Shut yo ass up. Brick stan. :rockon:

aj1987
11-19-2019, 01:32 PM
How many games did Kobe win with Caron and Odom?

ImKobe
11-19-2019, 01:37 PM
How many games did Kobe win with Caron and Odom?

Were Caron or Odom all-stars in 2005? Did he have an all-star big man in 2005? No? Depth? No?

Lebron6
11-19-2019, 01:39 PM
Were Caron or Odom all-stars in 2005? Did he have an all-star big man in 2005? No? Depth? No?
Hey brick stan, that's why LeBron the 2nd GOAT. No player in NBA history can carry a team unlike LeBron. No one. 14be sucks. :( Brick.

aj1987
11-19-2019, 05:45 PM
You literally just said that the EC is garbage, so it be east to make the ASG from the East, right? Try to stay consistent.

LeBron won a title with ZERO All-Stars, ZERO All-NBA, and ZERO All-Def teammates. Lets continue this conversation when Brick wins a title with that level of help.

stalkerforlife
11-19-2019, 11:02 PM
You literally just said that the EC is garbage, so it be east to make the ASG from the East, right? Try to stay consistent.

LeBron won a title with ZERO All-Stars, ZERO All-NBA, and ZERO All-Def teammates. Lets continue this conversation when Brick wins a title with that level of help.

That's a damn lie.

ImKobe
11-19-2019, 11:27 PM

Oh please, he won a title with his 2nd option scoring 41 on the road in elimination and hitting the series-winning shot in Game 7 after being bailed out by injuries and a suspension. Can you please tell me when Gasol cracked 30 points past the 2nd round of the Playoffs?

Irving averaged 25 ppg to Lebron's 26 for the 2016 Playoffs, actually averaged more points per minute.

bigkingsfan
11-19-2019, 11:31 PM
:banana:

Keno
11-19-2019, 11:36 PM
one winning season and Luka surpasses Kobe all time, be careful what you wish for.

Gileraracer
11-20-2019, 07:51 AM
current Doncic on teams with that much help:

Shaq
Ray Allen
Dwyane Wade
Chris Bosh
Kyrie Irving
Kevin Love
Ben Wallace
Anthony Davis
Dwight Howard
Demarcus Cousins
Jerry Stackhouse
Mike Bibby
Rajon Rondo
Carlos Boozer
Antawn Jamison
Shawn Marion
Deron Williams
Derrick Rose
Adam Silver

Easily 5 rings.

ralph_i_el
11-20-2019, 08:03 AM
dallas are just a shit organisation. i'd be shocked if they ever find themselves able to surround him with a cast as good as the classic nash-finley-dirk era mavs. it looks like they're content with wasting away MVP calibre talent

If he were to play on a real team I could easily see him being this generation's dominant champion

Dallas put together a championship roster in 2011

Poetry
11-20-2019, 08:33 AM
Greek will be entertaining his prime and dominate the league for 6 or 7 years. Maybe Luka gets a chip later in his career but I dought it.

In 6 or 7 years, Luka will be around 27/28-years-old. Most players seem to peak around 27-28. Giannis will be around 31/32-years-old.

As long as Luka stays healthy and has a good team around him, he'll have a good chance at being a contender for years.

aj1987
12-20-2019, 03:05 AM
Oh please, he won a title with his 2nd option scoring 41 on the road in elimination and hitting the series-winning shot in Game 7 after being bailed out by injuries and a suspension. Can you please tell me when Gasol cracked 30 points past the 2nd round of the Playoffs?
Can you tell me when Rapebe went up against the reigning unanimous MVP on a 73 win team, while he was on a 50 something win team and beat them? Oh, and also let him lead both team in every major statistical category.

Irving averaged 25 ppg to Lebron's 26 for the 2016 Playoffs, actually averaged more points per minute.
Yeah, because he averaged more shots per game, you autistic ****. Lets also ignore rebounding, playmaking, and defense. Retard.