PDA

View Full Version : How is Billy Donovan doing so far?

Thunder_Up
11-22-2019, 05:39 PM
I don't know enough about Basketball to be able to tell how much is the coach and how much is the players. Donovan has always seemed to be rated in the bottom half of coaches on this forum but with the Thunder playing better than expected has anyone changed their mind? I know they still got a losing record but they have been competitive with the Rockets, Clippers, Lakers, and Bucks and have surprised a lot of people, including myself.

FultzNationRISE
11-22-2019, 05:45 PM
I don't know enough about Basketball to be able to tell how much is the coach and how much is the players. Donovan has always seemed to be rated in the bottom half of coaches on this forum but with the Thunder playing better than expected has anyone changed their mind? I know they still got a losing record but they have been competitive with the Rockets, Clippers, Lakers, and Bucks and have surprised a lot of people, including myself.

He’s a good coach. Havent caught many of their games this year, but in general the NBA is much more about players than coaches, so team record doesnt necessarily reflect the actual quality of the coach. Particularly in a limited sample size.