PDA

View Full Version : 14-2. Anthony Davis DPOY and MVP.

AirTupac
11-23-2019, 11:38 PM
Eat shit yall. Where all the scrub ass teams at? Oh wait thats everyone beneath us. :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Nice try following teams: Nuggets, Boston, Suns, Kings, Rocket fans, Clippers

SpaceJam2
11-23-2019, 11:39 PM
You're a low IQ Kobe fan, you don't get to reap any benefits of OUR Lakers team

Moron

Shogon
11-23-2019, 11:39 PM
He's definitely DPOY right now, I dunno about MVP.

SpaceJam2
11-23-2019, 11:40 PM

LeBron has him beat in nearly every advanced metric

VORP, WS, BPM, etc.

AirTupac
11-23-2019, 11:40 PM

He's won us a handful of games solely on his defensive contributions. He's just lucky to have another MVP candidate in Bron when he has a night off so it weakens both Bron and AD's case.

Shogon
11-23-2019, 11:41 PM
LeBron has him beat in nearly every advanced metric

VORP, WS, BPM, etc.

LeBron is more valuable to their offense by far because he facilitates way better and it's not close but Davis is far superior defensively despite the fact that LeBron has been good this year.

I mean, based on media criteria for MVP, neither of them should even be in the conversation... because they detract from one another in the eyes of the voters because they're on the same team. It should probably be Harden or Giannis.

dreamshake
11-24-2019, 02:44 PM
What a game changer Anthony Davis is. In one season he took the Lakers from missing the playoffs to being the number 1 seed.

MVP should either be Giannis or Davis this year.

Trollsmasher
11-24-2019, 02:48 PM
LeBron On/Off +17.5
AD On/Off -5.2

He's a net negative. A Channing Frye-tier player as some clever person said in another thread

Doranku
11-24-2019, 03:11 PM
I'm still not sold on the reliability of his offensive game, but he has completely transformed this team's defense. Definitely the front runner for DPOY.

I knew our big men rotation of AD/McGee/Dwight would give teams fits. Those 3 are averaging 6.0 blocks/game. 25 teams average less than that. :oldlol: Nobody wants to see this team in a 7 game series.

ImKobe
11-24-2019, 03:16 PM
AD is dominating on both ends and basically leading the Lakers in everything but the assist numbers.