PDA

View Full Version : Who will shoot the go ahead shot for the Lakers in the finals?

egokiller
11-24-2019, 01:51 PM
We all know LeBron is a liability come crunch time and has never made a go ahead finals shot in his life despite numerous attempts. Who will make the shot for him? :confusedshrug:

Turbo Slayer
11-24-2019, 01:53 PM
LeBron. Lets see if my prediction is right. :confusedshrug:

elementally morale
11-24-2019, 01:54 PM
Danny Green or Kuzma

KOBEtherealKing
11-24-2019, 01:55 PM
Believe it or not, KCP :lol

Lebron23
11-24-2019, 02:21 PM
Steve Kerr, John Paxson, BJ Armstrong, and Craig Hodges

zeerghit
11-24-2019, 02:21 PM
Originally Answered: Who has the most buzzer beaters in NBA history? Lebron James, statistically is the most clutch player and has been the most clutch player for most of his career, despite the popular misconception that he isn't. He also holds the most playoff buzzer beaters, surpassing Jordan
not CLUTCH

egokiller
11-24-2019, 02:25 PM
Originally Answered: Who has the most buzzer beaters in NBA history? Lebron James, statistically is the most clutch player and has been the most clutch player for most of his career, despite the popular misconception that he isn't. He also holds the most playoff buzzer beaters, surpassing Jordan
not CLUTCH

He

zeerghit
11-24-2019, 02:32 PM
[QUOTE=egokiller]He

AirTupac
11-24-2019, 02:33 PM
He also holds the most playoff buzzer beaters, surpassing Jordan, just GTFO

If you think LeBron is clutch you're more than braindead retarded. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Classic Eastern Euro gypsy scum rat

zeerghit
11-24-2019, 02:36 PM
If you think LeBron is clutch you're more than braindead retarded. :roll: :roll: :roll:

well he has a record... what does it says? hes not f*cking CLUTCH? wtf is this logic?

egokiller
11-24-2019, 02:37 PM

He actually thinks that a laker fan would want lebron taking a go ahead shot in the finals. :lol

His record is 0/8....he has a record alright.

zeerghit
11-24-2019, 02:39 PM
He actually thinks that a laker fan would want lebron taking a go ahead shot in the finals. :lol

His record is 0/8....he has a record alright.
he has record for most clutch shots, THATS A FACT. END OF STORY
like kobe HAS MOST BRICKS THATS FACTS

bison
11-24-2019, 02:40 PM
YDK is the perfect player for this situation but we traded him instead of kuzma :facepalm:

egokiller
11-24-2019, 02:42 PM

He is 0/8 in clutch attempts in the finals. End of story. No one gives a fvck about the playoffs compared to the finals. No one wants lebron shooting a clutch finals shot. He of all people doesn’t want to shoot it.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-24-2019, 02:43 PM
Kuzma or D.Green

The title mentions Finals though.

Not the playoffs.

Lebron is 0-8 on go ahead makes in the finals.

zeerghit
11-24-2019, 02:45 PM
He is 0/8 in clutch attempts in the finals. End of story. No one gives a fvck about the playoffs compared to the finals. No one wants lebron shooting a clutch finals shot. He of all people doesn’t want to shoot it.
only finals matter?

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
11-24-2019, 02:46 PM
Not the guy currently shooting 31% from the field and 20% from 3 in clutch situations so far this season

HINT: Its Bran:oldlol:

egokiller
11-24-2019, 02:47 PM
only finals matter?

Did you read the thread title?

zeerghit
11-24-2019, 02:49 PM
Did you read the thread title?
who f*cking cares? by your logic they should just go and play finals? no playoffs needed. what a smart idea
u just cant call the guy not clutch who holds the f*cking record

qrich
11-24-2019, 02:59 PM
No one because they won't be there :pimp:

ImKobe
11-24-2019, 03:06 PM
Not the guy currently shooting 31% from the field and 20% from 3 in clutch situations so far this season

HINT: Its Bran:oldlol:

He's really been terrible in close 4th quarter games but he'll be the one making the decision down the stretch.

As far as the question goes, it should be whoever has the hot hand. We don't really have a closer on this team. I wouldn't trust Kuzma on an off-night.

egokiller
11-24-2019, 03:36 PM
who f*cking cares? by your logic they should just go and play finals? no playoffs needed. what a smart idea
u just cant call the guy not clutch who holds the f*cking record

If he was clutch when the pressure is at it's highest which is the finals and not the fvcking playoffs, he wouldn't be 0/8 in attempts in the finals. He may be clutch enough in the playoffs, but that's where his clutch factor ends. No one wants him taking a clutch shot in the finals when he knows he can't make it because the lights are too bright.

End of story.

egokiller
11-24-2019, 03:40 PM
He's really been terrible in close 4th quarter games but he'll be the one making the decision down the stretch.

As far as the question goes, it should be whoever has the hot hand. We don't really have a closer on this team. I wouldn't trust Kuzma on an off-night.

People said the same thing about Ray Allen and Kyrie and look how that turned out. There' a big difference between someone taking the shot that isn't 0/8 in attempts in the finals and someone who's say 0/3 or 1/6 or whatever. The ONLY way anyone would be OK with LeBron shooting it is if the other team purposefully doubles on Kuzma or whoever has the hot hand and purposefully leaves lebron open. Even THEN he'd be better off faking, driving, and kicking the ball if there is time.

ImKobe
11-24-2019, 03:44 PM
People said the same thing about Ray Allen and Kyrie and look how that turned out. There' a big difference between someone taking the shot that isn't 0/8 in attempts in the finals and someone who's say 0/3 or 1/6 or whatever. The ONLY way anyone would be OK with LeBron shooting it is if the other team purposefully doubles on Kuzma or whoever has the hot hand and purposefully leaves lebron open. Even THEN he'd be better off faking, driving, and kicking the ball if there is time.

I'm fine with anyone shooting if they have it going, I don't think this team has a closer. Ray Allen was a closer and deserved 2008 FMVP, we all knew that Irving was the most talented scorer on the 2016 Cavs.

I'm still not sure about Kuzma, he might be too soft to be a closer. He can get really hot and I want him to shoot every clutch shot when he does but he's been streaky since his rookie season.

PistonsFan#21
11-24-2019, 04:30 PM
If he was clutch when the pressure is at it's highest which is the finals and not the fvcking playoffs, he wouldn't be 0/8 in attempts in the finals. He may be clutch enough in the playoffs, but that's where his clutch factor ends. No one wants him taking a clutch shot in the finals when he knows he can't make it because the lights are too bright.

End of story.

What's Davis, Kuzma's or whoever else on the Lakers roster stats on go ahead shots in the finals?

egokiller
11-24-2019, 05:35 PM
What's Davis, Kuzma's or whoever else on the Lakers roster stats on go ahead shots in the finals?

Not 0/8

zeerghit
11-24-2019, 05:49 PM
Not 0/8
i like some stats too like 1-9 or 0-6 pretty sad ones.. for your "GOAT"

ImKobe
11-24-2019, 05:52 PM

1-9 as an underdog in your first 3 seasons or losing as a #1 seed in B2B seasons in your prime, followed by blowing a 2 - 1 Finals lead as a clear favorite with HCA?

k 96
11-24-2019, 05:57 PM
It will be Bobby Booshay, who will shoot the go ahead shot for the Lakers in the finals.

egokiller
11-24-2019, 06:08 PM

Jerry West isn

zeerghit
11-24-2019, 06:12 PM
1-9 as an underdog in your first 3 seasons or losing as a #1 seed in B2B seasons in your prime, followed by blowing a 2 - 1 Finals lead as a clear favorite with HCA?
so why u have excuses for him but not lebron? u just little whining b*tch

zeerghit
11-24-2019, 06:13 PM
[QUOTE=egokiller]Jerry West isn

ImKobe
11-24-2019, 06:14 PM
so why u have excuses for him but not lebron? u just little whining b*tch

Lebron missed the Playoffs his first 2 seasons despite having Carlos Boozer, Big Z and Drew Gooden.

zeerghit
11-24-2019, 06:16 PM
Lebron missed the Playoffs his first 2 seasons despite having Carlos Boozer, Big Z and Drew Gooden.
and? he choked 2011 plf too so what? but he beat great teams jordan lost to all of them

NBASTATMAN
11-24-2019, 06:17 PM
YDK is the perfect player for this situation but we traded him instead of kuzma :facepalm:

YEP.. Kuzma can't defend either. Ingram was a nice defender. The Pelicans would have taken Kuzma too.. Ingram wanted to get stats though..I dont blame him , I would have done the same. You never know when your career is over so you need to get that money .. :rockon:

egokiller
11-24-2019, 06:17 PM
all i can see is 1-9 and 0-6. i can go with isiah aswell the guy couldn win sh*t against great players

1-9?

Yes, lebron would be 1-9 if he can actually make a clutch shot in the finals. He's currently 0-8.

He won't shoot it so you don't have to worry about it. :roll:

zeerghit
11-24-2019, 06:18 PM
1-9?

Yes, lebron would be 1-9 if he can actually make a clutch shot in the finals. He's currently 0-8.

He won't shoot it so you don't have to worry about it. :roll:
u trying but u look pathetic af

NBASTATMAN
11-24-2019, 06:21 PM

DREW GOODEN :roll:

And Kobe had Caron Butler and Lamar Odom in his prime and couldn't sniff the playoffs..

BTW Carlos Boozer couldn't make it with CHICAGO after he established himself as one of the better POWER FORWARDS in the SOFT ARSE WEST COAST.. :roll:

egokiller
11-24-2019, 06:22 PM
u trying but u look pathetic af

You're mad because Lebron can't make a clutch shot in the finals. That's all that matters. :lol

zeerghit
11-24-2019, 06:23 PM
You're mad because Lebron can't make a clutch shot in the finals. That's all that matters. :lol
i dont give a f*ck about him and all u doing is making topics about him, so whos f*cking clown here?

egokiller
11-24-2019, 06:23 PM
DREW GOODEN :roll:

And Kobe had Caron Butler and Lamar Odom in his prime and couldn't sniff the playoffs..

BTW Carlos Boozer couldn't make it with CHICAGO after he established himself as one of the better POWER FORWARDS in the SOFT ARSE WEST COAST.. :roll:

Lebron couldn't even make the playoffs as a rookie with an all-star on his team.:oldlol:

Meanwhile MJ made the playoffs as a rookie with no all-stars. :applause:

ShawkFactory
11-24-2019, 06:29 PM
Lebron couldn't even make the playoffs as a rookie with an all-star on his team.:oldlol:

Lebron improved his team by 18 wins as a rookie.

Jordan

egokiller
11-24-2019, 06:31 PM
Fact: Lebron has no go ahead makes in the finals. He's 0-8.

Oh yeah, well MJ only has 4 go ahead shots in the finals - le***** stan. :rolleyes:

Fact: MJ made the playoffs with no all star teammates as a rookie.

Oh yeah, well Lebron couldn't make the playoffs as a rookie with an all star teammate - le***** stan :rolleyes:

Fact: MJ went 6/6 during an era when real defense was allowed to be played.

Oh yeah, well Lebron could only go 3/9 in this soft era - le***** stan :rolleyes:

Fact: MJ assisted on 2 of the go ahead shot in the finals.

Oh yeah, well Lebron didn't assist at all on Kyrie's and Ray Allen's go ahead shots - le***** stan :rolleyes:

:sleeping

Pretty much sums it up. So who will step up when it matters on the Lakers? I've heard Danny Green and Kuzma so far.

Manny98
11-24-2019, 06:34 PM
Imagine spending your weekend off of McDonald's melting down on ish pathetic :oldlol:

egokiller
11-24-2019, 06:35 PM
Imagine spending your weekend off of McDonald's melting down on ish pathetic :oldlol:

Imagine you working right now at McDonald's while posting this. You got them little size 7 McD shoes all nice and shined up burger boy?

Replay32
11-24-2019, 06:41 PM

The Bulls made the playoffs Jordan's rookie year with a 38-44 record. And they were the 7th seed. The Cavs were the 8th seed with 36 wins that year :rolleyes:

EllEffEll
11-25-2019, 12:07 AM
The Bulls made the playoffs Jordan's rookie year with a 38-44 record. And they were the 7th seed. The Cavs were the 8th seed with 36 wins that year :rolleyes:

Back when they were known as the 'Cadavaliers'
======================================
This year, the Lakers have been calling several player's numbers in crunch time. I don't believe it's an accident either. The best thing the Lakers can do is to make it known that you never know who is going to take the shot with the game on the line.

If the Lakers make it to the finals and a game is on the line, I think the play will go through LeBron, but it won't necessarily be him taking the shot. I'm OK with him making that decision as the play unfolds, just like they're doing now.

red1
11-25-2019, 12:12 AM
whoever is playing better between lebron and ad

pauk
11-25-2019, 12:15 AM
I still dont get why threads with this ridicilously wrongful information dont get deleted, like the most clutch productive player in nba history stating is a... liability and has never hit a clutch shot.... i know ish is a troll forum but damn...

HylianNightmare
11-25-2019, 12:19 AM
Jamal Crawford after they sign him

AirBonner
11-25-2019, 12:23 AM
LeClutch :bowdown:

stalkerforlife
11-25-2019, 12:44 AM

Not a single aficionado cares about Bran's supposed clutch shots in the EAST with super teams. :roll:

Who do you think you're fooling?