PDA

View Full Version : Westbrook can't handle Luka being so great and clobbered him multiple times...

stalkerforlife
11-24-2019, 07:15 PM
I don't know if race is a factor?

Wouldn't be surprised.

Luka is against all odds and still the best player alive.

Let that sink in.

Uncle Drew
11-24-2019, 07:18 PM
I am glad you have come to your senses in joining the LeFam by stanning Doncic. Incredible how good he is and has become thanks to LeBlueprint.

LeBron James results in Luka Doncic
Dad Killer and Kobe Bryant result in DeMar DeRozan.

dirkdiggler41
11-24-2019, 07:27 PM
Yeah, I noticed a couple of unnecessary hard fouls. One where he pushed him hard in the back after a pass, and then another one where he clogged him in the head after the shot was taken.

stalkerforlife
11-24-2019, 07:36 PM
I am glad you have come to your senses in joining the LeFam by stanning Doncic. Incredible how good he is and has become thanks to LeBlueprint.

They're not alike, no matter how hard you try to force it.

Luka relies on skill.

Bran relies on athleticism and NBA backing.

Luka has an arsenal Bran could only dream of.

But admittedly, Bran is the greatest physical specimen ever.

But what Luka has upstairs makes him better than your boy.

Not a knock; Luka is just that great.

90sgoat
11-24-2019, 07:38 PM
Westbrook is a known racist.

The NBA racist gang is Lebron, CP3 and Westbrook.

Haymaker
11-24-2019, 07:46 PM
Now Lebron is unskilled? :roll:

Luka relies on skill.

STATUTORY
11-24-2019, 07:46 PM
Don Luka definitely has certain segments of the players heated and feeling some kind of way

Rico2016
11-24-2019, 08:04 PM

The facts are out there. We just read them.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-24-2019, 08:06 PM

The Don

keep-itreal
11-24-2019, 08:36 PM
black players simply can't stand it when a white player is better than him. :oldlol:

BigShotBob
11-24-2019, 08:37 PM
black players simply can't stand it when a white player is better than him. :oldlol:

Why did Westbrook go after him like Luka put a burning cross on his front lawn? :roll: :roll: :roll:

imdaman99
11-24-2019, 08:38 PM
Hard fouls? Dude Luka is pretty much harden Jr, he exaggerates everytime someone plays defense on him and falls to the floor. Don't be coming at my boy Russ like that.

stalkerforlife
11-24-2019, 08:39 PM
Now Lebron is unskilled? :roll:

Of course he lacks skill compared to Luka.

Who the hell are you trying to fool?

Bran is the greatest athlete ever, but has a weak in between game, a sub-par pull up J, a lack of floaters, an unreliable post game, etc.

He relies on otherworldly athleticism and the NBA allowing him to play illegally with stiff arms and shoulder spears.

He's been single covered time and time again on the biggest stages.

The NBA masked his issues with super teams and ref manipulation.

Luka is FAR more skilled; he has EVERYTHING in his arsenal.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-24-2019, 08:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLcbOIDlJTY

The play @ 3:03 looks blatant lol

Some will call it a follow thru. That follow thru looked like he wanted to spike a fist onto Luka's head.

imdaman99
11-24-2019, 08:45 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLcbOIDlJTY

The play @ 3:03 looks blatant lol

Some will call it a follow thru. That follow thru looked like he wanted to spike a fist onto Luka's head.
You ever play basketball bro? You ever play defense in your life? He tried to block the shot :biggums:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-24-2019, 08:47 PM
You ever play basketball bro? You ever play defense in your life? He tried to block the shot :biggums:

Nope.

Never.

You caught me there, fanboy.

LoneyROY7
11-24-2019, 08:49 PM
Hard fouls? Dude Luka is pretty much harden Jr, he exaggerates everytime someone plays defense on him and falls to the floor. Don't be coming at my boy Russ like that.

Your boy Westbrook needs to start playing better basketball. Harden getting doubled every possession and Russ struggling to make it happen 4 on 3.

The Rockets net rating with Harden off the floor and Russ on the floor was -15.6 going into the game and it was worse today. Unacceptable. Playing against the bench units he needs to dominate.

RRR3
11-24-2019, 08:52 PM
Your boy Westbrook needs to start playing better basketball. Harden getting doubled every possession and Russ struggling to make it happen 4 on 3.

The Rockets net rating with Harden off the floor and Russ on the floor was -15.6 going into the game and it was worse today. Unacceptable. Playing against the bench units he needs to dominate.
Russ is past his prime.

imdaman99
11-24-2019, 08:54 PM

In case you didn't notice, they gave up 137 points. It's not on the offense buddy. Harden is not a good defender and once he picks up a foul or 2 he stops trying on that end.

Of course the rockets are terrible without harden on the court, they play iso ball and are forced to play it because that's what the coach/harden want. And not to mention no one on the rockets can even shoot except Tucker and house who are rarely in there with him. No shit Russ is gonna struggle passing it to Austin Rivers and Ben Trashlamore.

LoneyROY7
11-24-2019, 08:58 PM
In case you didn't notice, they gave up 137 points. It's not on the offense buddy. Harden is not a good defender and once he picks up a foul or 2 he stops trying on that end.

Of course the rockets are terrible without harden on the court, they play iso ball and are forced to play it because that's what the coach/harden want. And not to mention no one on the rockets can even shoot except Tucker and house who are rarely in there with him. No shit Russ is gonna struggle passing it to Austin Rivers and Ben Trashlamore.

Westbrook is playing 4 on 3 and losing right now. Do you realize how embarrassing that is? Harden is literally seeing a double team at the top of the key every other possession. That's unheard of.

Forget his inablity to shoot, Russ is blowing open lay-ups every game. Why? Enlighten me.

imdaman99
11-24-2019, 09:04 PM
Westbrook is playing 4 on 3 and losing right now. Do you realize how embarrassing that is? Harden is literally seeing a double team at the top of the key every other possession. That's unheard of.

Forget his inablity to shoot, Russ is blowing open lay-ups every game. Why? Enlighten me.
Harden is getting doubled because he doesn't know how to beat them. When he tries to go behind the back trying to split a double team and turning it over, its demoralizing for the team I'm sure of it. But they'll never say it publicly. How many lazy passes does he throw every game bro? This can't all be on Westbrook. Sometimes shooting a Westbrookish 2-15 from 3s is the reason. Sometimes.

LoneyROY7
11-24-2019, 09:07 PM
Harden is getting doubled because he doesn't know how to beat them. When he tries to go behind the back trying to split a double team and turning it over, its demoralizing for the team I'm sure of it. But they'll never say it publicly. How many lazy passes does he throw every Dame bro? This can't all be on Westbrook. Someone's shooting a Westbrookish 2-15 from 3s is the reason. Sometimes.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Harden is getting doubled because he's unstoppable in ISO and when he passes it to his wide-open open backcourt mate with the game on the line, what happens?

You get a massive brick and Pat Beverly mocking his shooting form on the sidelines.

And yeah, Harden was trash from 3 today...he was also 9-9 in the paint and is shooting a career high inside this year. Why can't Westbrook finish even the simplest of lay-ups anymore?

imdaman99
11-24-2019, 09:15 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Harden is getting doubled because he's unstoppable in ISO and when he passes it to his wide-open open backcourt mate with the game on the line, what happens?

You get a massive brick and Pat Beverly mocking his shooting form on the sidelines.

And yeah, Harden was trash from 3 today...he was also 9-9 in the paint and is shooting a career high inside this year. Why can't Westbrook finish even the simplest of lay-ups anymore?
Bro harden needs to learn to move off ball. Once he gets doubled and gives it up, you don't hear from him again. I hate curry but he's good with that, getting the ball back after getting doubled. I guess it helps that they have a system and was surrounded by great passers.

Westbrook is good for missing a layup or 2 every game, he's been doing it for the longest :lol and I admit the one he missed today was bad since it would have pulled them within 5 or something. But he doesn't have the same lift that he had when he was younger. He isn't throwing those down anymore.

NBAGOAT
11-24-2019, 10:02 PM
only problem with the bad bench argument is chris paul was also playing last year with bench guys like house, gerald green, nene, and faried and doing really well even though he was past his prime

DMAVS41
11-24-2019, 10:07 PM
only problem with the bad bench argument is chris paul was also playing last year with bench guys like house, gerald green, nene, and faried and doing really well even though he was past his prime

In fairness though...those guys like Green/Faried are better than the guys this year...

And Gordon has been out.

Some of it is on Russ, but with no Gordon and relying on House/Ben this much...not really a big surprise there is a real problem.

Bronbron23
11-24-2019, 10:14 PM
I don't know if race is a factor?

Wouldn't be surprised.

Let that sink in.
Best player alive in the regular season? You can't say he's the best alive until he does this in the playoffs. I like him alot and he very well may do this come Playoff time but until then you can't say he's the best.

sd3035
11-24-2019, 10:18 PM
Westbrick is furious that a guy is putting up the numbers from his ridiculous statpadding season efficiently and in the flow of the game

Westbrick abandoned defense to go for easy rebounds and threw up bricks on purpose to try to rebound his own misses, plus he held the ball all the time like Lebald, trying to force assists

The guy is a bitter clown who didn't get any respect for his statpadding season, now he's enraged

Uncle Drew
11-25-2019, 02:49 AM

Luka relies on skill.

Don't be mad at me for stating the truth. Welcome to LeFam. We accept you because we know you lot live in hard, hard times. But do not worry, you Kobe guys can play with each other again when Tatum develops into a half decent NBA player.

NBASTATMAN
11-25-2019, 01:58 PM
Don't be mad at me for stating the truth. Welcome to LeFam. We accept you because we know you lot live in hard, hard times. But do not worry, you Kobe guys can play with each other again when Tatum develops into a half decent NBA player.

:roll:

Players who Idolize Lebron know how to play the game at an early age.. LUKA, SIMMONS, Even Lonzo.. Players who have idolized Kobe Westbrook, Tatum, Derozen, and others still dont know how to play the game.:roll:

krazymofo
11-25-2019, 02:09 PM
its true tho... westbrick was kinda frustrated :roll: :roll:

Mr Feeny
11-25-2019, 02:16 PM

He's a street thug. And he tried a cheap shot because he couldnt stop a kid who was eviscerating him.

ralph_i_el
11-25-2019, 02:20 PM
Westbrook just isn't a good team basketball player. Individual skill can only take you so far if you don't play smart. Unless the team is built around him, he's a negative. Chris Paul was much much better.

Im so nba'd out
11-25-2019, 05:46 PM
Westbrook just isn't a good team basketball player. Individual skill can only take you so far if you don't play smart. Unless the team is built around him, he's a negative. Chris Paul was much much better.
youre an idiot....

so you think roberson,sabonnis, and adams were "building around him"

ralph_i_el
11-25-2019, 06:05 PM
youre an idiot....

so you think roberson,sabonnis, and adams were "building around him"

Those okc teams weren't very good. Adams and Roberson were stud defenders. Don't forget he got nothing out of Oladipo, who is a great talent.

imdaman99
11-25-2019, 08:43 PM
He's a street thug. And he tried a cheap shot because he couldnt stop a kid who was eviscerating him.
Cheap shot? OK there guys let's not show our true colors and how soft we are :lol

Lol at someone who was eviscerating him. He was eviscerating the whole team. How often was Westbrook even on Luka? Luka has shitted on the whole NBA except the Clippers and Fiba Frank :cheers:

Mr Feeny
11-25-2019, 11:03 PM
Cheap shot? OK there guys let's not show our true colors and how soft we are :lol

Lol at someone who was eviscerating him. He was eviscerating the whole team. How often was Westbrook even on Luka? Luka has shitted on the whole NBA except the Clippers and Fiba Frank :cheers:

Agree there and not entirely sure what your point is. Luka has destroyed the entire league, including Houston. Everyone has handled it with class except for Westbrook, who tried to go for him. That has nothing to do with being soft. It isnt defense. If he cant stop a 20 year old, that's his problem. But melting down and going for cheap shots isnt acceptable.

Interesting that you're defending the thuggery on the 20 year old Slovenian. Let's not show our true colors, as you put it.

imdaman99
11-25-2019, 11:08 PM
I didn't even know he was Slovenian... lol so that doesn't matter to me. Lol at thuggery. Slow down there man, no need for exaggeration :facepalm