PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else think the Lakers roster is basically dog shit outside of AD and LBJ

Shogon
11-25-2019, 10:57 PM
They've got a few good defenders and a couple of streaky shooters, an inconsistent Kuzma and a bunch of washed up has beens.

Imo it really speaks to the impact that AD is having on both ends of the floor and LeBron as well.

I really don't think this team has what it takes to win the title but I really hope I'm wrong as ****.

3ball
11-25-2019, 11:06 PM
They've got a few good defenders and a couple of streaky shooters, an inconsistent Kuzma and a bunch of washed up has beens.

Imo it really speaks to the impact that AD is having on both ends of the floor and LeBron as well.

I really don't think this team has what it takes to win the title but I really hope I'm wrong as ****.
Were you saying that last year when Ingram was being marginalized?

Teammates always look like garbage next to Lebron - remember Derrick Rose?... Rodney Hood? Crowder? Jamison? Love? Bosh? Hughes? Ingram?

All these guys were considered good before Lebron, and garbage after.

This is what Lebron does to teams - he should've had about three 70-win seasons with the supporting talent he's had

imdaman99
11-25-2019, 11:09 PM
Come on dude, are you gonna say they should get Bradley Beal too??? :biggums:

superduper
11-25-2019, 11:10 PM
Bran stans are high key shameless

LAmbruh
11-25-2019, 11:11 PM
It is :lol

Outside of them two it's nothing but FA rejects that we settled for at the last minute

Nike D'Antoni
11-25-2019, 11:18 PM
They are stacked as **** man.

Howard/Mcgee centers
Kuzma PF
KCP/Danielo Green
Bradley/Rondo

every position they have 2 players.Maybe apart from SF, if they add Iguodola they go two linesup.

Mcgee
Davis
Lebron
Green
Bardley

Howard
Kuzma
Iguodola
KCP
Rondo

Duncan21formvp
11-25-2019, 11:19 PM
Team is too stacked.

hiphopanonymous
11-25-2019, 11:30 PM
LeBron needs moar halp! :cry:

Dray n Klay
11-25-2019, 11:32 PM
They are stacked as **** man.

Howard/Mcgee centers
Kuzma PF
KCP/Danielo Green
Bradley/Rondo

every position they have 2 players.Maybe apart from SF, if they add Iguodola they go two linesup.

Mcgee
Davis
Lebron
Green
Bardley

Howard
Kuzma
Iguodola
KCP
Rondo

Who outside of LeBron/AD is worth more than a minimum contract on the open market?

NBAGOAT
11-25-2019, 11:32 PM
Danny