PDA

View Full Version : Jokic is the most unselfish superstar I've ever seen...

stalkerforlife
11-27-2019, 01:24 AM
He sacrifices his stats like no one I've ever seen before.

If he knows his team is rolling and they don't need him to dominate, he allows everyone else to shine.

It's so refreshing.

I think they're going to win a title soon because of it.

Marchesk
11-27-2019, 01:31 AM
If only Kobe would have done that in the 2004 finals.

Akeem34TheDream
11-27-2019, 01:39 AM
Agreed OP. He also is the best white player in NBA.

stalkerforlife
11-27-2019, 01:41 AM
If only Kobe would have done that in the 2004 finals.

Would've helped, but I still don't think they could've won.

Detroit was destined.

Lebron23
11-27-2019, 01:49 AM
Agreed OP. He also is the best white player in NBA.
Luka got shut down by real defense. Most of his points came from the free throw line.

Bronbron23
11-27-2019, 01:51 AM
He sacrifices his stats like no one I've ever seen before.

If he knows his team is rolling and they don't need him to dominate, he allows everyone else to shine.

It's so refreshing.

I think they're going to win a title soon because of it.
Dude what are u talking about. He has like the 2nd or third highest usage rate in the league. Stepping aside for the betterment of the team and letting other guys shine would be playing off ball a little more like curry does.

And hes not winning a title anytime soon. Hes not ready yet offensively or defensively. He also doesn't have good enough a team. It'll be at least 5 or 6 years before hes ready to win a chip and even then I'm not sure he'll be good enough to beat Greek who at that point could be as dominant as anyone we've ever seen.

Akeem34TheDream
11-27-2019, 02:00 AM
Dude what are u talking about. He has like the 2nd or third highest usage rate in the league. Stepping aside for the betterment of the team and letting other guys shine would be playing off ball a little more like curry does.

And hes not winning a title anytime soon. Hes not ready yet offensively or defensively. He also doesn't have good enough a team. It'll be at least 5 or 6 years before hes ready to win a chip and even then I'm not sure he'll be good enough to beat Greek who at that point could be as dominant as anyone we've ever seen.
Are you talking about Nikola Jokic?

Bronbron23
11-27-2019, 02:07 AM
Are you talking about Nikola Jokic?
My bad my drunk eyes saw luka doncic. Jokic is a different story. I would agree for the most part with OP although Im Not sure how effective hed be as a high usage rate player. Hes not the kind of player that would be effective trying to create his own shot all the time. I think him playing more within the offence is just as much him knowing his limits as it is him wanting to let other guys shine. He deserves credit for recognizing that though.

stalkerforlife
11-27-2019, 04:26 AM
My bad my drunk eyes saw luka doncic. Jokic is a different story. I would agree for the most part with OP although Im Not sure how effective hed be as a high usage rate player. Hes not the kind of player that would be effective trying to create his own shot all the time. I think him playing more within the offence is just as much him knowing his limits as it is him wanting to let other guys shine. He deserves credit for recognizing that though.

:facepalm

Uncle Drew
11-27-2019, 04:37 AM
Another W for LeFam.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
11-27-2019, 05:08 AM

LOL retard alert

He had a high usage for an entire 14 game postseason in his playoff debut and absolutely crushed it

25/13/8 in under 40 minutes a game on 51/39/85, 59.6TS

He clearly doesn't give a sht about stats and hogging the ball. He's a complete team player.

OP is right there hasn't been anyone with his mentality since maybe Bird/Magic