PDA

View Full Version : Kyrie just had a complete meltdown...

stalkerforlife
11-28-2019, 01:31 AM
https://mobile.twitter.com/ChrisForsberg_/status/1199898735716765696?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5 Etweetembed&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fd-37183326743893134040.ampproject.net%2F191112190056 0%2Fframe.html

What a nut job.

LoneyROY7
11-28-2019, 01:32 AM
I thought Kyrie was your boy...

The Closer.

SpaceJam
11-28-2019, 01:34 AM
Jesus Christ how was this man a second option on a 73-win team beating, 3-1 down comebacking championship team

Whoever was the first option must have pulled off one hell of a carry job, would have needed something crazy like leading both teams in all five major statistic categories

elementally morale
11-28-2019, 01:34 AM
It's not a wise thing to post things like this while being active, not being an absolute superstar and always looking for your next job. But hey, it is what it is. Kyrie will learn this lesson the hard way.

stalkerforlife
11-28-2019, 01:36 AM
I thought Kyrie was your boy...

The Closer.

The nut job.

The 500 word essay for a one sentence point.

The hopeless.

imdaman99
11-28-2019, 01:37 AM
Is this confirmed?

NBASTATMAN
11-28-2019, 01:40 AM
https://mobile.twitter.com/ChrisForsberg_/status/1199898735716765696?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5 Etweetembed&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fd-37183326743893134040.ampproject.net%2F191112190056 0%2Fframe.html

What a nut job.

LEBRON MADE KYRIE A CHAMP.. LEBRON IS THE GOAT.. :bowdown:

stalkerforlife
11-28-2019, 01:40 AM
It's not a wise thing to post things like this while being active, not being an absolute superstar and always looking for your next job. But hey, it is what it is. Kyrie will learn this lesson the hard way.

No, he won't.

He signed his huge deal.

Now he doesn't give a f uck.

He's basically calling the NBA a scam and fake.

And he's basically saying f uck the NBA.

I guess I have to kind of respect that, but if he was more clear so that the novice minds could get it, I'd have to just say bravo.

He's still gunshy, but it's clear he wants to expose the NBA and their script.

NBASTATMAN
11-28-2019, 01:41 AM

KYRIE just signed a huge contract.. He should be set but you never know with him.. He may try to prove the earth is flat and spend all his money on phony research :roll:

scuks cuz he had potential to be great, still does but he needs to chill ... I gotta say he is exciting to watch

jlip
11-28-2019, 01:43 AM
Is this confirmed?

That's what I'm trying to figure out.

red1
11-28-2019, 01:44 AM
he's an emotional guy and he thinks he's better than he is. I'm sure it kills him watching the celtics win without him or watching lebron make the finals without him the year after he forced the trade or even watching the nets win without him.

the guy's ego has taken a beating. :oldlol:

elementally morale
11-28-2019, 01:44 AM
KYRIE just signed a huge contract.. He should be set but you never know with him.. He may try to prove the earth is flat and spend all his money on phony research :roll:

scuks cuz he had potential to be great, still does but he needs to chill ... I gotta say he is exciting to watch

I'm not talking about money. He could've been something. Doing things like this and he is Gilbert Arenas. But Arenas is enjoying his life and I wouldn't say that about Irving. Poor bastard. Could have the time of his life and instead he is suffering.

Manny98
11-28-2019, 02:48 AM
Kyrie spitting facts :applause:

scuzzy
11-28-2019, 02:50 AM
I've been saying it for awhile now, this dude is going to retire early

27 now, if the Durant collusion doesn't fit he's done @ 29

calling it

LoneyROY7
11-28-2019, 02:51 AM
I've been saying it for awhile now, this dude is going to retire early

27 now, if the Durant collusion doesn't fit he's done @ 29

calling it

You don't think he'll want to squeeze out one more max contract?

bison
11-28-2019, 02:55 AM
He must have just read the ISH forums for the first time.

scuzzy
11-28-2019, 02:57 AM
You don't think he'll want to squeeze out one more max contract?
I don't, you can tell money to people like him isn't happiness

He's on some OJ Mayo type journey in 3 years max

And been hinting at it for a long time

https://247sports.com/nba/cleveland-cavaliers/Article/Cavaliers-Kyrie-Irving-hints-at-early-retirement-in-interview-52803180/
https://celticswire.usatoday.com/2018/11/23/kyrie-irving-again-hints-that-he-may-retire-earlier-than-expected/

https://i.postimg.cc/g00N7vnx/fgjfyjtfgjk.png

https://i.postimg.cc/NM2h3h52/jkgkjtuyktuykty7.png

Shogon
11-28-2019, 03:01 AM
He must have just read the ISH forums for the first time.

:roll: :roll:

Celtics 1825
11-28-2019, 03:20 AM
No wonder we were struggling with him around. He was probably poisoning Brown and Tatum with this fake deep monologue bullshit every night

STATUTORY
11-28-2019, 09:43 AM
Kyrie with that Kafka energy

him and Durant are the Woke Bros

D-Wait
11-28-2019, 09:48 AM
:biggums: :biggums:

CelticBaller
11-28-2019, 09:50 AM
Lol will he even last 2 years with the nets?

ElPigto
11-28-2019, 10:01 AM
Lol will he even last 2 years with the nets?

Does it matter? Homie scored a fully guaranteed max contract. He can mail it in at this point.

Da_Realist
11-28-2019, 10:02 AM
He's not wrong. His mistake was showing vulnerability and caring what is being said and written about him. He is expected to be indestructible and unflappable. A machine with no heart like the Terminator that isn't aware of the 24/7 sports entertainment cycle that judges his character, his heart, his skills, his leadership ability and his motives all day every day. He should be unaware that he's living in a fish bowl and criticized by millions of anonymous bloggers constantly.

All he did was up the ante. He gave the sports entertainment machine the permission to go all in and push him to his breaking point. He showed vulnerability to sharks that eat that for lunch.

He should be like Kawhi. Get off social media and stay off. Give vanilla answers or refuse to comment. Play ball.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BBKroYlFiHU

FKAri
11-28-2019, 10:05 AM
This is why Lebron went back to Cleveland. Not only to keep a close eye on Kyrie but also craft him the best storyline in the league. And Kyrie is STILL doing this? The players were never meant to become self-aware and go rogue. Lebron ensured it wouldn't happen under his watch. Did Lebron...fail?

GreatHILL
11-28-2019, 10:24 AM
Never trust a flatearther :lol

Real Men Wear Green
11-28-2019, 10:31 AM
He's not wrong. His mistake was showing vulnerability and caring what is being said and written about him. He is expected to be indestructible and unflappable. A machine with no heart like the Terminator that isn't aware of the 24/7 sports entertainment cycle that judges his character, his heart, his skills, his leadership ability and his motives all day every day. He should be unaware that he's living in a fish bowl and criticized by millions of anonymous bloggers constantly.

All he did was up the ante. He gave the sports entertainment machine the permission to go all in and push him to his breaking point. He showed vulnerability to sharks that eat that for lunch.

He should be like Kawhi. Get off social media and stay off. Give vanilla answers or refuse to comment. Play ball.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BBKroYlFiHUNo one made him promise to stay here. Every free agent that leaves Boston doesn't get treated like this. In fact most don't. I guarantee that along with some boos when he touches the ball Horford will get cheered when he leads philly into town. Irving completely off his own volition ar the season owner Larry yeast tells the world he wants to be a Celtic lifer. Had a Nike commercial with his dad that used to rub all thr time talking about how he wanted tyi get his jersey in the rafters. You say all that and then disappear without a word in the pain (after disappearing in the second round of the playoffs) and then don't show up when you're new team comes to town (I'm not going there with the fake injury accusations but it's probably believed by most Boston sports fans) and you're going to hear it. If he had promised nothing and then picked a new team in the summer he wouldn't have got it the way he did.

SomeBlackDude
11-28-2019, 10:37 AM
reads like the rambling manifestos that the manic depressives here post.

dude needs help. hopefully his fam will turn thanksgiving dinner into a much needed intervention.

AirBonner
11-28-2019, 10:54 AM
What a strange dude :biggums: doubt any tribe in Africa would accept him :oldlol:

ImKobe
11-28-2019, 10:55 AM
He's right though, you can dislike his personality but he ain't lying.

Da_Realist
11-28-2019, 11:01 AM
No one made him promise to stay here. Every free agent that leaves Boston doesn't get treated like this. In fact most don't. I guarantee that along with some boos when he touches the ball Horford will get cheered when he leads philly into town. Irving completely off his own volition ar the season owner Larry yeast tells the world he wants to be a Celtic lifer. Had a Nike commercial with his dad that used to rub all thr time talking about how he wanted tyi get his jersey in the rafters. You say all that and then disappear without a word in the pain (after disappearing in the second round of the playoffs) and then don't show up when you're new team comes to town (I'm not going there with the fake injury accusations but it's probably believed by most Boston sports fans) and you're going to hear it. If he had promised nothing and then picked a new team in the summer he wouldn't have got it the way he did.

I can understand that. I didn't know he was speaking of the Boston situation specifically, I thought he was speaking in a generic sense.

Marchesk
11-28-2019, 11:24 AM
Stephen A. going in on Kyrie turkey day morning.

While at the same time salivating over the next time Kyrie plays the Celtics. I wish Kyrie had gone to the Knicks just to see Stephen rant over him every game.

PWB15
11-28-2019, 01:03 PM
why is that dickhead not playing? What was supposed to be wrong him?:confusedshrug:

CelticBaller
11-28-2019, 02:42 PM
reads like the rambling manifestos that the manic depressives here post.

dude needs help. hopefully his fam will turn thanksgiving dinner into a much needed intervention.
He doesn

DoctorP
11-28-2019, 02:49 PM
:applause: :applause: :applause:

I like it, Kyrie. I like it!

tank it up and reload for next year baby!!!

webberz0044
11-29-2019, 01:44 AM
The only problem with Kyrie sitting out is that the team plays better without him. If they want to tank he should suit up every game.

nayte
11-29-2019, 06:42 AM
A bit meltdownish but he has a point no matter who wants to troll over it. It says a lot about our society in general

ImKobe
11-29-2019, 08:51 AM
The only problem with Kyrie sitting out is that the team plays better without him. If they want to tank he should suit up every game.

Well why was the 2nd unit losing games early in the season as he was on the bench? Wasn't he a positive on the court in most of those losses? +18 in a 1-point loss against the Wolves to start the season, teammate misses FTs to win it in regulation... is that his fault?

Draz
11-29-2019, 09:01 AM
Smart was taking shots at him as well in the nicest way possible. We all know smart hated him the most.

He's a cancer and will be looked at as one similar to Iverson.

LAmbruh
11-29-2019, 09:11 AM
All the teams he's been on have either remained the same or got better before/after having him.

Low impact player 1 way player

Keep him away from my Lakers

MaxPlayer
11-29-2019, 10:49 AM
A bit meltdownish but he has a point no matter who wants to troll over it. It says a lot about our society in general

LOL no he doesn't. A guy who's made millions of dollars because people care about watching basketball is complaining that people care about watching basketball. If it offends his sensibilities so much, then he should stop cashing his checks or retire.

No one in the world is going to feel sorry for this weirdo.

FKAri
11-29-2019, 10:54 AM
I agree but it's one thing to say there are bigger priorities in life and another to come across as being completely apathetic to the people who provide you your living.

superduper
11-29-2019, 10:58 AM

Thing is once you are playing basketball at a level where it is a spectacle (people are watching), it is not JUST about competition anymore. It now gets the Entertainment label to it and these guys get paid A LOT of money not only to play basketball at the highest competitive level but also to be entertainers. It is straight up part of their job.

If the dude is going to be accepting hundreds of millions of dollars he has to accept this as part of the business of the NBA. It's not JUST a competitive game anymore at that level.

Although I do agree that everyone is human, this entertainment aspect is a well known part of his job and he should damn well know that too making Uncle Drew personas and movies out of it, capitalizing off of the entertainment factor.

If he can't take the heat, go play at Rucker for fun. He can retire any time he chooses.

dbugz
11-29-2019, 10:59 AM
He said that he'll comeback but did sign to other team instead.

What do Kyrie want? a tribute and a standing ovation?

It's his fault in the first place on why he did get those insults. :facepalm

warriorfan
11-29-2019, 11:03 AM
Sign big contract, then tell everyone that it

Dro
11-29-2019, 01:17 PM
Hes not wrong. Actually just gained some more respect for him.

superduper
11-29-2019, 01:19 PM

He wouldn't be wrong if he wasn't in the entertainment industry. If he wants to play for fun with no backlash he can retire any time he chooses. If you are in the NBA this is an expected part of your job.

Obviously people can't just say anything to anyone but what the crowd was chanting at him was nothing malicious. If they were chanting something about his mother or profanities then yes he would have a point but they didn't so he doesn't

hiphopanonymous
11-29-2019, 02:02 PM
Holy jesus Kyrie!

"you know how an old and dying lion..."

stalkerforlife
11-29-2019, 02:07 PM
[QUOTE=warriorfan]Sign big contract, then tell everyone that it

stalkerforlife
11-29-2019, 02:11 PM

You respect him more for taking 100 million dollars while saying what he did to get that 100 million (Fans pay it) doesn't matter?

What a joke.

Dude is virtue signaling while still reaping all the benefits; if he was REAL, he would deny the max contract and leave a lot on the table for other players to help improve his team.

Shogon
11-29-2019, 02:33 PM
Kyrie reeks of being someone that has been told their whole life that they’re intelligent by their parents when the truth is they are anything but.

He’s arguably the least self aware player in the entire NBA. Maybe in NBA history if I’m being perfectly blunt.

ArbitraryWater
11-29-2019, 05:16 PM
rapaport, shannon and skip ethered him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDe3Z7DcBq4

warriorfan
11-29-2019, 05:17 PM
Do you think NBA contracts should be guaranteed?

The NFL gives a signing bonus and then can cut you anytime and void the contract.

The NBA owners get hammered with bad contracts all the time.

I don't like that the NFL can cut a perfectly healthy player, though.

There has to be a middle ground.

I agree. I don

PP34Deuce
11-29-2019, 05:30 PM
Not everyone wants to be magic or michael off the court.

Some guys are fine playing ball and happen to get paid huge money for it.

Hes not a leader. Hes a star that can be your closing scorer on a good team.

Stop expecting him to be something he will never be.

PeroAntic
11-29-2019, 06:33 PM
[QUOTE=Shogon]Kyrie reeks of being someone that has been told their whole life that they