PDA

View Full Version : The Lebron family and Kobe family coming together :)

ThatCoolKid
11-28-2019, 01:08 PM
After being away from the site for such a long time it was heartwarming to see the Lebron family and Kobe family coming together now that Lebron is the best player on the Lakers and on his way to winning ring #4.

It's like the pilgrims and the Indians coming together on Thanksgiving - what a truly momentous occasion that will go down in NBA history. I hereby dub this new family the LeKobe family.

Here's to our newfound friendship Kobe family :cheers:

https://imgur.com/a/7kNoG4e

PS if anyone knows how to embed the image in the thread pls do it thanks :)

IMObjective
11-28-2019, 01:58 PM
Ha, not exactly. It's an awkward time, lotta Laker fans trying to celebrate the team's success without giving LeBron too much credit, not an easy thing to do given how well he's been playing. The longtime hate is still too fresh. Some don't even seem to care about the success and would rather see LeBron burn to the detriment of the team.

Maybe if LeBron actually does it and wins la another chip, tying Boston's total in the process, a couple of these fans will have a change of heart or at least begrudgingly develop some respect for bron.

Of course, there are a good number of us seemingly older fans here who only care about team success.

elementally morale
11-28-2019, 02:33 PM
I don't like LeBron James. But he is playing a great brand of basketball this year. It's like he went back to the first 2-3 years of his career when I did like his game. With LeBron ball I had some issues... mainly boredom. he is playing a different style this year though than last. Sure, I know we have AD but still. LeBron hasn't played like this in a very long time.

So I do give him credit for being able to change his game for the better. And it shows... not just the results but the team as a whole is looking like... well... a team. Unlike last year.

If LeBron plays this way for the rest of his career he is fine in my book. Regardless of winning it all.

ImKobe
11-28-2019, 02:57 PM
Ha, not exactly. It's an awkward time, lotta Laker fans trying to celebrate the team's success without giving LeBron too much credit, not an easy thing to do given how well he's been playing. The longtime hate is still too fresh. Some don't even seem to care about the success and would rather see LeBron burn to the detriment of the team.

Maybe if LeBron actually does it and wins la another chip, tying Boston's total in the process, a couple of these fans will have a change of heart or at least begrudgingly develop some respect for bron.

Of course, there are a good number of us seemingly older fans here who only care about team success.

It's not about giving Lebron credit, it's about not liking certain posters on this website. I don't see any actual Kobe fans trashing Lebron's 2019-20 season, we've given him credit and we're happy to be contenders again.

The issue here is that the Lebron stans only care about Lebron and are trying to trash every single one of his teammates in addition to their usual trolling when it comes to Kobe. Not only that, but they're actually obsessed with the players who were on the Lakers team that he missed the Playoffs with.

Lebron is a great player. I can respect him despite the 3/9 Finals record and the cringe-inducing Instagram/Twitter posts.

Turbo Slayer
11-28-2019, 03:29 PM
It's not about giving Lebron credit, it's about not liking certain posters on this website. I don't see any actual Kobe fans trashing Lebron's 2019-20 season, we've given him credit and we're happy to be contenders again.

The issue here is that the Lebron stans only care about Lebron and are trying to trash every single one of his teammates in addition to their usual trolling when it comes to Kobe. Not only that, but they're actually obsessed with the players who were on the Lakers team that he missed the Playoffs with.

Lebron is a great player. I can respect him despite the 3/9 Finals record and the cringe-inducing Instagram/Twitter posts.
:lol

RealSkipBayless
11-28-2019, 03:36 PM
Lakers fan first baybeeeeee.

I ride with GOAT James. :banana: :banana:

ThatCoolKid
11-28-2019, 10:11 PM

Interesting perspective. I think that as the season goes on more and more kobe stans will join the LeKobe family. We have already gotten community leaders such as Mr. Jabbar to join. I think we will only continue to grow with time :cheers:

ThatCoolKid
11-28-2019, 10:12 PM

Welcome to the LeKobe family friend :) :cheers:

AirBonner
11-28-2019, 10:16 PM
LeKobe

AlternativeAcc.
11-28-2019, 10:25 PM
Kobe is a fringe top 20 all timer

Lebron is a consensus top 3 goat...

In other words, kobe fans cant sit at the lebron family table. They're fukking peasants.

ThatCoolKid
11-29-2019, 12:20 AM
Kobe is a fringe top 20 all timer

Lebron is a consensus top 3 goat...

In other words, kobe fans cant sit at the lebron family table. They're fukking peasants.

Simon I know this change this is a big change for you - but parenthood requires love, not DNA.

You may not think of yourself as part of the LeKobe family right away - but when you are ready we will welcome you with open arms :)

SpaceJam2
11-29-2019, 12:34 AM

ANNND here's the problem

coin24
11-29-2019, 12:53 AM

ANNND here's the problem

He's talking about you huggies:oldlol:

SpaceJam2
11-29-2019, 01:46 AM
He's talking about you huggies:oldlol:

Hows your Australian mud hut mate