PDA

View Full Version : How are the Raptors still winning without winning witout Lowry and Ibaka???

PWB15
11-28-2019, 01:09 PM
and Kawhi??:confusedshrug:

LOL

I am shocked they are still one of the top teams in the east and beat a better 76ers team the other night. Is Ibaka balling? Van Fleet on a new level? What is goofy ass Marc Gasol doing??

superduper
11-28-2019, 01:24 PM
People literally had them not even making the playoffs before this season. Their play right now is inspiring in terms of the way they're playing for eachother and the togetherness and chemistry they are building. They have what a lot of other teams around the league don't in that regard but I guess that's what winning a championship together will do for you. With or without Kawhi.

Other than Siakam, FVV has made a jump that I didn't think he would. He is a straight up killer and can do almost whatever he wants out there on the floor. He is learning to control the pace of the game and he is extremely skilled and fearless. Davis, Boucher, and others are playing good too which is great but all of this will need to be seen in the playoffs.

Rico2016
11-28-2019, 01:30 PM
The Toronto Raptors won 60 games with a solid core of Lowry, VanVleet, Ibaka and Derozan and then they somehow traded DeRozan for Kawhi, Gasol, and Green. Who didn't realize they'd be a great team?

PWB15
11-28-2019, 01:37 PM
The Toronto Raptors won 60 games with a solid core of Lowry, VanVleet, Ibaka and Derozan and then they somehow traded DeRozan for Kawhi, Gasol, and Green. Who didn't realize they'd be a great team?

They shocked me because I thought they would fall but I see I was wrong

Draz
11-28-2019, 01:55 PM
I already knew this team wasn't hitting rock bottom when Kawhi left. I think anyone with a brain knew this. They're a solid built team that runs the right plays and plays under pressure. I'm excited for the franchise.

elementally morale
11-28-2019, 02:36 PM
I had no idea. So I was right, after all. :oldlol:

Phenith
11-28-2019, 03:25 PM
Nick Nurse, he took a team most people didn't think could win a chip to the promise land and Kawhi got most of the credit. Now he's still winning games while getting almost every player on the roster taking it to the next level after essentially loosing Kawhi and Green for RHJ and Matt Thomas.

My second vote goes to the organization as a whole, they really have become one of those teams that knows how to find and develop good players.

red1
11-28-2019, 05:24 PM
big dikk franchise

thats the main reason

Manny98
11-28-2019, 08:05 PM
Easy schedule

red1
11-28-2019, 08:08 PM
Easy schedule
raps groupie number one right here :roll::roll::roll:

imdaman99
11-28-2019, 08:18 PM
Time to give Nurse some props.

PWB15
11-29-2019, 01:33 AM
Easy schedule

They beat the Lakers and Sixers:confusedshrug:

Uncle Drew
11-29-2019, 02:15 AM
People literally had them not even making the playoffs before this season. Their play right now is inspiring in terms of the way they're playing for eachother and the togetherness and chemistry they are building. They have what a lot of other teams around the league don't in that regard but I guess that's what winning a championship together will do for you. With or without Kawhi.

Other than Siakam, FVV has made a jump that I didn't think he would. He is a straight up killer and can do almost whatever he wants out there on the floor. He is learning to control the pace of the game and he is extremely skilled and fearless. Davis, Boucher, and others are playing good too which is great but all of this will need to be seen in the playoffs.
As a Sixers fan, did you have them making the playoffs?

PWB15
11-29-2019, 03:44 AM
I am being told the bench is balling

53 pts from their bench and Boucher had a double double-13/12

lilteapot
11-29-2019, 04:00 AM

This might be the worst post in the history of this board. Like it makes me sick.

Not ONE single analysis on how they're actually playing from a basketball perspective, it's literally all "TOGETHERNESS" "CHEMISTRY" and "KILLER INSTINCT" "FEARLESSNESS" like get out of here with that stupidass bullshit bitch.

coin24
11-29-2019, 05:23 AM
Van vleet is unstoppable:eek:

fourkicks44
11-29-2019, 12:02 PM
7 December 2019

Judgement Day.

PWB15
11-29-2019, 12:19 PM
7 December 2019

Judgement Day.

December 8th Mongo:facepalm

fourkicks44
11-29-2019, 12:26 PM
December 8th Mongo:facepalm

8 December 2019

Judgement Day.

ImKobe
11-29-2019, 12:35 PM
Nick Nurse is a god.

SpaceJam2
11-29-2019, 01:05 PM
Van vleet is unstoppable:eek:

2018 Raptors squad :eek:

Lowry
Derozan
VanVleet
Ibaka
Siakam
Valencunas
CJ Miles

:eek: 59-win team

Wally450
11-29-2019, 01:06 PM
Good coach and players that are buying into the system and playing well. Reminds me of the Celtics.

superduper
11-29-2019, 01:15 PM
2018 Raptors squad :eek:

Lowry
Derozan
VanVleet
Ibaka
Siakam
Valencunas
CJ Miles

:eek: 59-win team

Lowry garbage before Kawhi ball
DeLOLzan
VanVleet- nowhere near the player he is now
Ibaka- no impact in the big picture
Siakam- nowhere near the player he is now
Val- LOL
CJ- LOL

Also Nurse >>>>>>>> Casey.

Next :rockon:

PWB15
11-29-2019, 01:28 PM
Lowry garbage before Kawhi ball
DeLOLzan
VanVleet- nowhere near the player he is now
Ibaka- no impact in the big picture
Siakam- nowhere near the player he is now
Val- LOL
CJ- LOL

Also Nurse >>>>>>>> Casey.

Next :rockon:

The only small stain on the roster to me is Gasol

superduper
11-29-2019, 01:30 PM
The only small stain on the roster to me is Gasol

What do you mean?

PWB15
11-29-2019, 02:50 PM
What do you mean?

shitty rebounder and inconsistent shooter and scorer

superduper
11-29-2019, 02:54 PM
shitty rebounder and inconsistent shooter and scorer

He's the most shook ***** on the team in terms of scoring the basketball no doubt but he does every single other thing at a great to elite level from rebounding/passing/defense/angles/intangibles/etc.

His game IQ is great, just he himself is shook as Bran's loose v@gina whenever he's wide open at the 3pt line. Other than that, we are not who we are without him.