PDA

View Full Version : Another game without Kyrie another win

AirBonner
11-29-2019, 08:24 PM
Nets are so much more dangerous without Kyrie :eek:

Shogon
11-29-2019, 08:56 PM
And this is why the eye test is deceiving. The eye test has fooled a lot of people into thinking that Kyrie Irving is an MVP level player or that he's just outside of being an MVP level player. It's like, hell naw to the naw, naw, naw...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QxIIz1yEsA

People don't understand that team dynamics are more complex than the eye test AND they're more complex than stats. They're even more complex than stats AND the eye test combined.

It is essentially impossible for human beings to quantify and qualify objective reality when it comes to evaluating sports stars and sports teams, but hey... that doesn't stop it from being fun or from being entertaining.

All I know is that while Kyrie Irving may be fearless and I would take him over most to get me a shot at the end of a game, at the end of the day... he's not a leader. He is not a first option on a championship team. The best he could ever hope for is to be the second best player on a championship team. There's nothing wrong with that, but we have too much evidence with Cleveland, Boston and now Brooklyn to say anything else. The agenda driven narratives surrounding Kyrie are officially dead.

warriorfan
11-29-2019, 09:00 PM
This sounds like a troll but LeBron legit poisoned Kyrie. LeBron came in when Kyrie was still just a kid and he watched all of his passive aggressive bullshit

superduper
11-29-2019, 09:02 PM
Another finals loss without Kyrie's shot :eek:

Shogon
11-29-2019, 09:02 PM
This sounds like a troll but LeBron legit poisoned Kyrie. LeBron came in when Kyrie was still just a kid and he watched all of his passive aggressive bullshit “leadership” and it had an effect on him.

LeBron can be a diva at times, no doubt about it, but all indicators throughout the course of his career are that he unites and elevates teams in the vast majority of instances, so I don't know if you're being fair here.

Kyrie was a head case before LeBron and a showboat that didn't lead his teams anywhere. Granted, he was young... but he still had 3 years prior to LeBron without so much as a first round appearance. LeBron comes to town and he's in the Finals immediately.

Kyrie hasn't gotten tremendously better or worse since coming into the league. He's basically the exact same guy.

DoctorP
11-29-2019, 09:06 PM
:lol at LeBron fans mad at Kyrie

no title in Cleveland without him.

It's like they give no credit to the help in order to prop up the king...

shameful :lol

LEBRON TRUMP

LAmbruh
11-29-2019, 09:06 PM
Celtics + Lakers fan stay eating good

warriorfan
11-29-2019, 09:07 PM
LeBron can be a diva at times, no doubt about it, but all indicators throughout the course of his career are that he unites and elevates teams in the vast majority of instances, so I don't know if you're being fair here.

Kyrie was a head case before LeBron and a showboat that didn't lead his teams anywhere. Granted, he was young... but he still had 3 years prior to LeBron without so much as a first round appearance. LeBron comes to town and he's in the Finals immediately.

Kyrie hasn't gotten tremendously better or worse since coming into the league. He's basically the exact same guy.

I agree with this but I would say he does this in spite of not being a great leader. His greatness establishes his leadership but I certainly wouldn

imdaman99
11-29-2019, 09:22 PM
:lol at LeBron fans mad at Kyrie

no title in Cleveland without him.

It's like they give no credit to the help in order to prop up the king...

shameful :lol

LEBRON TRUMP
I like the Lebron fam, they have funny dudes but this is absolutely correct. They will spend all their energy in bringing others down to prop up their own. It's a sad way of life.