PDA

View Full Version : Anthony Davis leading 17-2 Lakers w/ Most PPG, REB, STL, BLK, PER

AirTupac
11-30-2019, 09:10 AM
MVP AND DPOY :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

LoneyROY7
11-30-2019, 09:14 AM
Perfect #2. :applause: :applause:

FireDavidKahn
11-30-2019, 09:17 AM
"Leading".

It's perfectly ok to call him what he really is as a 1B.:bowdown:

Doesn't diminish him as a player at all while also recognizing that it still is LeBron's team this year.

AirTupac
11-30-2019, 09:21 AM
How is a guy 1b when hes leading the team in every major category even precious PER? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Andrei89
11-30-2019, 09:25 AM
Lebron ball though:lol

Manny98
11-30-2019, 09:27 AM
90% of ADs points are through LeBron spoon-feeding him :oldlol:

Uncle Drew
11-30-2019, 09:31 AM
Can someone explain to me why Davis is a negative whenever James isn't on the floor but he is? Anyone, please?

MaxPlayer
11-30-2019, 09:33 AM
The Lebron Effect

Andrei89
11-30-2019, 09:40 AM
Lebron apparently elevates his teammates:wtf: :bowdown: :bowdown:

STATUTORY
11-30-2019, 09:47 AM
imagine leading in all those statistical categories DESPITE being diminished by bran ball?

Anthony Davis might be a top 3 PF of all time

3-peat minimum, no excuses

LoneyROY7
11-30-2019, 09:53 AM
imagine leading in all those statistical categories DESPITE being diminished by bran ball?

Anthony Davis might be a top 3 PF of all time

3-peat minimum, no excuses

Imagine thinking he's being diminished considering those numbers. :oldlol: :oldlol:

ADS isn't a player who's elite at creating his own shot, LeBon's doing that job fantastically for him.

AirTupac
11-30-2019, 09:56 AM
Imagine thinking he's being diminished considering those numbers. :oldlol: :oldlol:

ADS isn't a player who's elite at creating his own shot, LeBon's doing that job fantastically for him.

Is that why AD is often posting up players and creating his own shot? This niga just watches the 1 highlight pass to AD and thinks LeBron does all the work for AD :roll: :roll: :roll:

LoneyROY7
11-30-2019, 10:02 AM
Is that why AD is often posting up players and creating his own shot? This niga just watches the 1 highlight pass to AD and thinks LeBron does all the work for AD :roll: :roll: :roll:

Post-ups? You mean off of post-entry passes from...LeBron?

:roll: :roll: :roll:

AD doesn't dribble drive and attack like a Giannis for example. He doesn't dribble and isolate into jumpers. He's a solid post player, but not dominant in that regard by any means. AD's strength has always been off of PnR as the roll man. He's doing a very good job playing off of LeBron.

Like I said, perfect #2.

AirTupac
11-30-2019, 10:12 AM
Post-ups? You mean off of post-entry passes from...LeBron?

AD doesn't dribble drive and attack like a Giannis for example. He doesn't dribble and isolate into jumpers. He's a solid post player, but not dominant in that regard by any means. AD's strength has always been off of PnR as the roll man. He's doing a very good job playing off of LeBron.

Like I said, perfect #2.

What the fvck kind of comparison is a big man to a PG like Giannis. LMFAO. Stupid ass guy. :roll: :roll: :roll:

LoneyROY7
11-30-2019, 10:19 AM
What the fvck kind of comparison is a big man to a PG like Giannis. LMFAO. Stupid ass guy. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Giannis isn't a PG you doofus. He just has a skillset that allows him to dominate the ball much more because of his ability to attack from the perimeter. A skillset AD doesn't possess.

AirTupac
11-30-2019, 10:21 AM

Giannis isn't a PG you doofus. He just has a skillset that allows him to dominate the ball much more because of his ability to attack from the perimeter. A skillset AD doesn't possess.

Literally runs the point most of the game, leads the team in assists, creates plays. :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

I cant believe this retard is saying AD (A BIG MAN) is being faulted for not running point like Giannis/Bron LMFAO. IDIOT!!!!!!!!!

LoneyROY7
11-30-2019, 10:25 AM
Literally runs the point most of the game, leads the team in assists, creates plays. :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

I cant believe this retard is saying AD (A BIG MAN) is being faulted for not running point like Giannis/Bron LMFAO. IDIOT!!!!!!!!!

AD is the same size as Giannis but lacks the same kind of speed and explosiveness to attack from the perimeter and dominate the ball.

It is what is.

AirTupac
11-30-2019, 10:30 AM
AD is the same size as Giannis but lacks the same kind of speed and explosiveness to attack from the perimeter and dominate the ball.

It is what is.

Giannis was never a big man. Like is this really the argument we are having? Cmon bruh.

Just because you have 1 man out of billions of people who developed into a genetic freak that can ball handle doesnt mean its the norm for the world nor the NBA.

So I can insult KD for not having big man moves and being a scrub because hes a 7 footer with no post up game. What a weak bitch. Very overrated.

Uncle Drew
11-30-2019, 11:35 AM
Can someone explain to me why Davis is a negative whenever James isn't on the floor but he is? Anyone, please?
Please someone provide an explanation for this travesty.

ArbitraryWater
11-30-2019, 11:44 AM
OP will never not be an idiot

He will be the same idiot when he's 40

one of the worst learning, unevolving humans I've ever met on the internet

AirTupac
11-30-2019, 11:49 AM
OP will never not be an idiot

He will be the same idiot when he's 40

one of the worst learning, unevolving humans I've ever met on the internet

That means a lot coming from a fake german with a gigantic ugly ass tiki head for a face :roll: :roll: :roll: Iraq

warriorfan
11-30-2019, 11:59 AM
That means a lot coming from a fake german with a gigantic ugly ass tiki head for a face :roll: :roll: :roll: Iraq

You forgot the part where he got his ass kicked by a little Turkish kid after he ran his mouth and asked ISH if he should snitch to the police

SpaceJam2
11-30-2019, 12:48 PM
A great #2 under LeBron Ball

As a Pelicans fan I bet you're FUMING too :lol

3ball
11-30-2019, 01:39 PM
A great #2 under LeBron Ball

As a Pelicans fan I bet you're FUMING too :lol
can you do one of those charts where you show who leads all the categories?

in the MJ/Pippen chart, at least MJ scored twice as much as Pippen

In the Lebron/AD chart, AD leads everything including scoring.. as usual, no comparison..

MJ's ability to carry the scoring load meant that GM's could surround him with cheaper hustle guys, while Lebron's inability to carry the scoring load has required more expensive deluxe scorers and playmakers, i.e. kyrie, wade, AD.. :facepalm

SpaceJam2
11-30-2019, 02:34 PM

Anyone?

red1
11-30-2019, 02:40 PM
AD is a beast. he just needs to stay healthy guy picks up a minor injury every other game

egokiller
11-30-2019, 02:44 PM
The best part is that AD is #1 and the only reason lebron is close is because of AD gifting Lebron good looks. :applause:

red1
11-30-2019, 02:45 PM
The best part is that AD is #1 and the only reason lebron is close is because of AD gifting Lebron good looks. :applause:
you gonna make a new account again if they win this year? :oldlol:

straight_ballin aka egokiller is a bitch

bison
11-30-2019, 02:47 PM
All I know is lebron ain’t winning shit without AD, and AD ain’t winning shit with lebron. MonkeyTupac and the rest of you can keep projecting your social anxieties on LeBron and whoever, while us real Laker fans keep riding high on these Ws.

AirTupac
11-30-2019, 02:57 PM
[QUOTE=bison]All I know is lebron ain

SpaceJam2
11-30-2019, 03:02 PM
you gonna make a new account again if they win this year? :oldlol:

straight_ballin aka egokiller is a bitch

Shit :roll: :roll:

3ball
11-30-2019, 03:03 PM
space jam, can you do one of those charts where you show who leads all the categories?

in the MJ/Pippen chart, at least MJ scored twice as much as Pippen

In the Lebron/AD chart, AD leads everything including scoring.. as usual, no comparison..

MJ's ability to carry the scoring load meant that GM's could surround him with cheaper hustle guys, while Lebron's inability to carry the scoring load has required more expensive deluxe scorers and playmakers, i.e. kyrie, wade, AD.. :facepalm

space jam, you runnin?

madmax
11-30-2019, 03:07 PM
They're both basically neck to neck in scoring and rebounding and Lebron has a massive lead in assists over the whole league, not only AD...their PER is almost identical too, despite Bron's shooting woes from the free throw line. So how is AD #1 option again, when he's getting spoon fed dunks and layups by Bron?

SpaceJam2
11-30-2019, 03:14 PM
space jam, you runnin?

Go ahead :lol

VORP, PER, WS, OBPM, BPM etc baby boi

juju151111
11-30-2019, 03:24 PM
They're both basically neck to neck in scoring and rebounding and Lebron has a massive lead in assists over the whole league, not only AD...their PER is almost identical too, despite Bron's shooting woes from the free throw line. So how is AD #1 option again, when he's getting spoon fed dunks and layups by Bron?
He doesn't need spoonfeeding. He working in the offense. AD averged 28 last year and is DPOTY candidate this year.

ArbitraryWater
11-30-2019, 03:44 PM
He doesn't need spoonfeeding. He working in the offense. AD averged 28 last year and is DPOTY candidate this year.

AD has been spoonfed for 2 years now, that his first step/off dribble face-up declined

superduper
11-30-2019, 03:44 PM
These guys have the nerve to say AD is getting spoonfed but then say Pau is FMVP :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Can't make this shit up

Mr Feeny
11-30-2019, 04:16 PM

You forgot the part where he got his ass kicked by a little Turkish kid after he ran his mouth and asked ISH if he should snitch to the police

Iraqi snitch got beat up by a Kurdish Turk and resorted to snitching. You cant make this stuff up:oldlol: how pathetic.

eliteballer
11-30-2019, 06:52 PM
wow.

stalkerforlife
11-30-2019, 07:50 PM

Do these guys watch basketball?

:roll:

LMAO @ AD not creating his own offense.

SpaceJam
11-30-2019, 10:01 PM
OP makes valid points, due to said argument I have OFFICIALLTy removed the 1B title from Kobe during the Lakers 3peat that the stans enjoy throwing around, he was in fact the 2nd option