PDA

View Full Version : If the Lakers don't deal Kuzma and Rondo, they're going to regret it

Shogon
12-01-2019, 07:13 PM
These guys do not fit with this team and the Lakers desperately need shooting.

Pelinka needs to pull a rabbit out of his ass considering they've dealt most of their assets.

This team just isn't getting it done with the shooting and they have to make a move despite their amazing record if they want to win the title.

talkingconch
12-01-2019, 07:14 PM
relax, its there 3rd loss of the season

Proctor
12-01-2019, 07:15 PM
They aren't beating a healthy Clippers either way. They're fighting for 2nd place.

Shogon
12-01-2019, 07:16 PM
They aren't beating a healthy Clippers either way. They're fighting for 2nd place.

You're right, but Kawhi is never going to be healthy literally ever again, so who knows.

The best the Clippers can hope for is they rest him like 2 weeks straight before the season ends and then play him extremely sparingly in the playoffs until they need him.

Proctor
12-01-2019, 07:17 PM
You're right, but Kawhi is never going to be healthy literally ever again, so who knows.

The best the Clippers can hope for is they rest him like 2 weeks straight before the season ends and then play him extremely sparingly in the playoffs until they need him.
Yeah, I just mean Kawhi even at the level he was at last year.

ImKobe
12-01-2019, 07:18 PM
What's wrong with Kuzma? He's worked his way back slowly, shooters will have off nights. Rondo is a good locker room guy but no one's trading for him lmao.

NBAGOAT
12-01-2019, 07:18 PM

i dont think they can. Homecourt really doesnt matter vs the lakers but I think you would want it against hou and especially den and utah. delaying the lakers til the conference finals potentially isnt that bad either.

Shogon
12-01-2019, 07:19 PM
What's wrong with Kuzma? He's worked his way back slowly, shooters will have off nights. Rondo is a good locker room guy but no one's trading for him lmao.

What's wrong with Kuzma is he's their primary scorer off the bench and he has nights where he looks like an All-Star and then he has nights where he looks like he doesn't belong in the league.

His defense is bad and he gets lost a lot.

i dont think they can. Homecourt really doesnt matter vs the lakers but I think you would want it against hou and especially den and utah. delaying the lakers til the conference finals potentially isnt that bad either.

Yeah they probably can't afford to sit him, I agree. But they're going to have to. Can't have him gimping going into the first or second round.

RoseCity07
12-01-2019, 07:20 PM
Kuzma is fine. It's Rondo that cant' shoot. Need to ship his as out for some d league bum that is hungry. Anyone is better than Rondo.

stalkerforlife
12-01-2019, 07:20 PM
Haaaaaalp.

Haaaaaalp!

LeLMFAO.

LeScapegoat initiated.

Shogon
12-01-2019, 07:21 PM
Haaaaaalp.

Haaaaaalp!

LeLMFAO.

LeScapegoat initiated.

LMAO I've been saying that Rondo is garbage since the moment he came back healthy... same thing with Kuzma. Literally just sitting Rondo would make the betters a better team than playing him with LeBron.

LeBron and Rondo on the floor at the same time is literal oil and water.

imdaman99
12-01-2019, 07:22 PM
Kuzma is a terrible defender. His inconsistent offense does not make up for his defending. I'm not sure how much value he has, teams should not be fiending for him. I always thought he was overrated even though he stole the show from Lonzo when they were bad. And last year because Lebron did not have too many consistent options that were willing to catch and shoot, Kuz was kind of forced to score.

I would not give up much for him on the Knicks and the Knicks suck. Not for Marcus Morris at least.

stalkerforlife
12-01-2019, 07:26 PM
LMAO I've been saying that Rondo is garbage since the moment he came back healthy... same thing with Kuzma. Literally just sitting Rondo would make the betters a better team than playing him with LeBron.

LeBron and Rondo on the floor at the same time is literal oil and water.

Well maybe your daddy should learn to be effective off ball.

Oh wait, he's too lazy, simple, and it will hurt his stats.

LMAO @ you being so LeBlind.

When Delon comes in, Luka allows him to make plays.

It's a TEAM game.

Shogon
12-01-2019, 07:27 PM
Kuzma is a terrible defender. His inconsistent offense does not make up for his defending. I'm not sure how much value he has, teams should not be fiending for him. I always thought he was overrated even though he stole the show from Lonzo when they were bad. And last year because Lebron did not have too many consistent options that were willing to catch and shoot, Kuz was kind of forced to score.

I would not give up much for him on the Knicks and the Knicks suck. Not for Marcus Morris at least.

:applause:

Well maybe your daddy should learn to be effective off ball.

Oh wait, he's too lazy, simple, and it will hurt his stats.

LMAO @ you being so LeBlind.

When Delon comes in, Luka allows him to make plays.

It's a TEAM game.

Yeah, LeBron's off ball game isn't great most of the time. But they're not going to deal him, and even if they wanted to, what are they getting back? Rondo's gotta go, or at least, not be on the floor at the same time.

Rondo and LeBron are both old and they are who they are. Do you deal LeBron or do you deal Rondo if you're Pelinka? Next, dumbass.

Mask the Embiid
12-01-2019, 07:28 PM
Haaaaaalp.

Haaaaaalp!

LeLMFAO.

LeScapegoat initiated.
I want everyone in this thread to bookmark this post for March when Porzingus inevitably wets the bed in the playoffs :oldlol:

Haaaaaaaaalp! Haaaaaaaaaaaalp! Needs moar haaaaaaaalp!

STATUTORY
12-01-2019, 07:28 PM
Bran stans already got the "help wanted" sign out

:roll:

PA-THE-TIC

Bran's ball dominant playstyle renders his good teammates redundant, replace him with Kawhi and this is a championship team

ImKobe
12-01-2019, 07:29 PM
What's wrong with Kuzma is he's their primary scorer off the bench and he has nights where he looks like an All-Star and then he has nights where he looks like he doesn't belong in the league.

His defense is bad and he gets lost a lot.

Yeah they probably can't afford to sit him, I agree. But they're going to have to. Can't have him gimping going into the first or second round.

That's how the game works, Kuzma is not a starter for a reason.

I just hate the menality of calling a player trash while also saying we should trade them, why would anyone else give up anything of value for our trash?

Kuz just saved us @NO so he'll give and take all season, that's just who he is. We're not getting a better shooter in return. He was shooting better than last season coming into this game so I wouldn't panic, this was like his 4th game in 16 that he failed to hit a 3, it happens.

17 - 3 start and people are demanding trades on here..

RealSkipBayless
12-01-2019, 07:32 PM
Lakers are 17-3.

Lakers have like 5-6 roster spots dedicated to 3 point shooters. They aren't performing up to par. Not sure if trading Kuzma for more of them will do anything.

Rondo has never shown great results in a lineup with Lebron. Vogel needs to fix that.

Mask the Embiid
12-01-2019, 07:34 PM
Bran stans already got the "help wanted" sign out

PA-THE-TIC

Bran's ball dominant playstyle renders his good teammates redundant, replace him with Kawhi and this is a championship team
Mr Glass would be in a medically induced coma right now if he had to play 20 straight games....stop it you kobetard

Even though we all know you're only using Kawhit as a proxy for Kobe...you just dont have the balls to say it because you know you would be ripped to shreds in here

Shogon
12-01-2019, 07:35 PM
Mr Glass would be in a medically induced coma right now if he had to play 20 straight games....stop it you kobetard

DoctorP
12-01-2019, 07:48 PM
Kuzma to Miami for Dragic

PickernRoller
12-01-2019, 07:54 PM
http://msgigger.weebly.com/uploads/3/2/2/5/32258675/8034197.jpg

stalkerforlife
12-01-2019, 07:56 PM
http://msgigger.weebly.com/uploads/3/2/2/5/32258675/8034197.jpg

One loss and the Bransvestites want to trade multiple players.

Bran useless tonight and a revolving door on D and yet everyone else was to blame.

Bu bu BUT he got his stats after the game was over.

NBASTATMAN
12-01-2019, 07:59 PM

I AGREE.. Lakers have no chance vs a healthy CLIPPERS TEAM..

PickernRoller
12-01-2019, 08:03 PM

One loss and the Bransvestites want to trade multiple players.

Bran useless tonight and a revolving door on D and yet everyone else was to blame.

Bu bu BUT he got his stats after the game was over.

LeTards live vicariously through him. Every Final loss makes them yearn harder for a Finals win. They find joy in life in Lebron winning - a good story to forget their own life story. Also to "prove the haters wrong". Even though the "haters" argument is not the winning, but the context of winning and losing. Lost sheep.

That's why you see this behavior time and again about Lebron needing "more help - x teammate trash". They want him to succeed extremely bad, no matter how. They've accepted the man to be a short cutter, colluder and fraud BUT WINNING, to them, is the equalizer for their shameful stupidity and their dedication to stanning an overrated loser. They know this deep inside with a bit of introspection but like someone hooked to meth, they just can't let go.

It's a real mindjob that can only happen inside a person with mental health issues.... usually depression..... not necessarily a retard but you know how we exaggerate.

DoctorP
12-01-2019, 08:07 PM
LeTards live vicariously through him. Every Final loss makes them yearn harder for a Finals win. They find joy in life in Lebron winning - a good story to forget their own life story. Also to "prove the haters wrong". Even though the "haters" argument is not the winning, but the context of winning and losing. Lost sheep.

That's why you see this behavior time and again about Lebron needing "more help - x teammate trash". They want him to succeed extremely bad, no matter how. They've accepted the man to be a short cutter, colluder and fraud BUT WINNING, to them, is the equalizer for their shameful stupidity and their dedication to stanning an overrated loser. They know this deep inside with a bit of introspection but like someone hooked to meth, they just can't let go.

It's a real mindjob that can only happen inside a person with mental health issues.... usually depression..... not necessarily a retard but you know how we exaggerate.

:oldlol: nice diagnosis

stalkerforlife
12-01-2019, 08:09 PM

Beautifully said.

NBASTATMAN
12-01-2019, 08:28 PM
They better not get rid of RONDO. Besides Bron who will break down a defense and get shots for other guys.. Rondo just needs to be off the floor when Lebron is on the floor..

THE LAKERS got beat on the boards tonight as well.. THE MAVS had like 10 more possessions than the LAKERS TONIGHT .. That is where they lost the game.. Obviously shooting better would have helped .. But the Lakers have struggled with shooting the ball in plenty of games.. Lakers need another guy to break down a defense and they should be fine. IGGY would help some but im not sure how good he is at this point. He would help though..

SouBeachTalents
12-01-2019, 08:29 PM

Nigguh, you left the board for an entire year after LeBron's last title :oldlol: He has a bigger affect on you than anybody else on the board

NBASTATMAN
12-01-2019, 08:44 PM

DIDN'T YOU MELTDOWN and leave this site for months after LEBRON MADE A MIRACLE HAPPEN IN 2016.. With no other all stars by his side..

DoctorP
12-01-2019, 09:15 PM
DIDN'T YOU MELTDOWN and leave this site for months after LEBRON MADE A MIRACLE HAPPEN IN 2016.. With no other all stars by his side..

pathetic

lakerstekkenn
12-01-2019, 09:24 PM
Lakers are 17 and 3 and people are panicking when the Clippers just also had a terrible game ?

These things happen and the offensive system needs to adjust because their starting to stand around and ball watch because they thought James and Davis are basically unarguable and Dallas adjusted from the last game on their floor and the Lakers will work on the defense and offense to handle Dallas and everyone knew a loss was coming and maybe even in Denver because of the altitude or Utah hopefully just the Dallas loss only and the Lakers go on another 10 game run.

This team is perfectly fine and better then expected.

PickernRoller
12-01-2019, 09:25 PM
Just let it sit for a few minutes... it will work its way.

DMAVS41
12-01-2019, 10:35 PM
Lakers are 17 and 3 and people are panicking when the Clippers just also had a terrible game ?

These things happen and the offensive system needs to adjust because their starting to stand around and ball watch because they thought James and Davis are basically unarguable and Dallas adjusted from the last game on their floor and the Lakers will work on the defense and offense to handle Dallas and everyone knew a loss was coming and maybe even in Denver because of the altitude or Utah hopefully just the Dallas loss only and the Lakers go on another 10 game run.

This team is perfectly fine and better than expected.

I don't think anyone is panicking...and clearly this team is about as good as anyone.

However, going solely off of early season results with a cupcake schedule is probably not forward-thinking enough.

Do they absolutely have to make roster changes? Nope, they could do nothing and still win.

However, adding another shooter and or wing defender is definitely something this team should look into.

Should the bail on Kuzma? No, I don't think so, but if they could turn him and salary into a guy like Covington...it is something the team really needs to think about.

It doesn't even have to be that drastic, but a championship or bust team should always be looking to improve around the fringes.

ArbitraryWater
12-01-2019, 10:40 PM
I said this yesterday

The writing is on the wall for this team

RealSkipBayless
12-01-2019, 10:43 PM
Nigguh, you left the board for an entire year after LeBron's last title :oldlol: He has a bigger affect on you than anybody else on the board
:roll: :roll:

LAmbruh
12-01-2019, 10:57 PM
:yaohappy:

The sweet taste of success watching the groundhogs pop up after their only sniff of joy in months. The most delish of all

Reassuring everyone once again, who are the most emotionally ruined of the lot :oldlol:

stalkerforlife
12-05-2019, 12:43 AM

Haaaaaalp!

14, 12, 9, +25 not enough for bench players.

Haaaaaalp!

stalkerforlife
12-05-2019, 12:45 AM
Rondo only shooting 48% from 3.

We need better shooters.

Haaaaaalp!

LAmbruh
12-05-2019, 12:49 AM
Lee Dancy with a code red nuclear meltdown :roll:

warriorfan
12-05-2019, 12:50 AM
Rondo only shooting 48% from 3.

We need better shooters.

Haaaaaalp!

My braaaan :roll: :roll:

stalkerforlife
12-05-2019, 12:53 AM
My braaaan :roll: :roll:

They're trying to scapegoat bench players now.

Sad thing is, Rondo has been one of the best bench point guards in the league this season.

And poor Kuzma is coming off an injury and getting his rhythm back.

warriorfan
12-05-2019, 12:55 AM

They're trying to scapegoat bench players now.

Sad thing is, Rondo has been one of the best bench point guards in the league this season.

And poor Kuzma is coming off an injury and getting his rhythm back.

Same my bran kids talk about how good Pau Gasol is when he would legit be a 3rd option on any LeBron team....Insane

stalkerforlife
12-05-2019, 12:59 AM
Same my bran kids talk about how good Pau Gasol is when he would legit be a 3rd option on any LeBron team....Insane

Can you imagine Curry saying "Man, if we don't trade James Michael McAdoo, we can't win."

warriorfan
12-05-2019, 01:00 AM
Can you imagine Curry saying "Man, if we don't trade James Michael McAdoo, we can't win."

:roll: :roll: :roll:

****ing lol

Shogon
12-26-2019, 12:17 AM
Kuzma played ok by the stats tonight. Rondo was his washed self. They need to move these guys. Get someone like Covington if that's even remotely possible, but I doubt it, and try to find a better playmaker than Rondo.

Rondo has moments where he fades in and he looks like a borderline All-Star but for the most part he's just eh... he doesn't fit on LeBron teams. These guys should almost never play together.

PickernRoller
12-26-2019, 12:18 AM
OP showing why his IQ is -0.

BigShotBob
12-26-2019, 12:18 AM

stalkerforlife
12-26-2019, 12:27 AM

OP out here sacrificing bench players as if that's the main reason they won't win. :biggums:

What's next?

"Yo, the water boy is slow. Every damn time the players get thirsty, he's slacking. If we don't fire his ass and get Bobby Boucher, we're screwed."

"Please help my Bran."

STATUTORY
12-26-2019, 12:31 AM
OP out here sacrificing bench players as if that's the main reason they won't win. :biggums:

What's next?

"Yo, the water boy is slow. Every damn time the players get thirsty, he's slacking. If we don't fire his ass and get Bobby Boucher, we're screwed."

"Please help my Bran."
:roll: :roll:

BigShotBob
12-26-2019, 12:39 AM

What's next?

"Please help my Bran."

Not gonna lie, I didn't even think about the bench component.

I was a huge fan of the Bad Boy Pistons growing up. Imagine one of us spewing nonsense like "We need to deal William Bedford and Gerald Henderson before it's too late" :lol

FKAri
12-26-2019, 12:43 AM
How bout that airball floater by Rondo, tonight? :oldlol:

BigShotBob
12-26-2019, 12:48 AM
How bout that airball floater by Rondo, tonight? :oldlol:

How

About

Him?

https://media1.giphy.com/media/xkPEr5Nq74YMwRPpj0/giphy.gif

stalkerforlife
12-26-2019, 12:52 AM
Not gonna lie, I didn't even think about the bench component.

I was a huge fan of the Bad Boy Pistons growing up. Imagine one of us spewing nonsense like "We need to deal William Bedford and Gerald Henderson before it's too late" :lol

stalkerforlife
12-27-2019, 09:56 PM
Call a spade a spade.

LOL.

Kuzma wants out.

He ain't about that scapegoat life.

Or that spot up shooter life.

Good for him.

knicksman
12-27-2019, 10:01 PM

Most of these bran stans care more about the trees than the forest. Thats why they prefer stats which is less important compared to skills, fit, ego, etc.