PDA

View Full Version : Luka is better at 20 than Bran has ever been...

stalkerforlife
12-01-2019, 07:28 PM
Give him AD and he wins titles.

Maybe AD will smarten up and leave LA for Dallas, but I doubt he's capable of putting race aside.

Shogon
12-01-2019, 07:29 PM
Better than he's ever been.

Nice. Dumbass.

ShawkFactory
12-01-2019, 07:30 PM
Ok

stalkerforlife
12-01-2019, 07:32 PM
Better than he's ever been.

Nice. Dumbass.

You're crying about Bran not having enough help.

Do you know what Luka would do if he had Kuzma? He'd instantly be an 18+ scorer on great efficiency.

It's never enough for Bran; always a scapegoat.

You can't make this shit up!

Draz
12-01-2019, 07:33 PM
Give him AD? What's wrong with KP?

SpaceJam2
Playoff points

LeBron: 6911
Luka: 0

We'll see, he is young so lets give him a chance. The bar has been set

LeBar :bowdown:

ImKobe
Give him AD? What's wrong with KP?

AD is at his peak and not coming off ACL surgery.. imagine Mavs with good interior D.

NBASTATMAN
12-01-2019, 07:36 PM
Give him AD and he wins titles.

Maybe AD will smarten up and leave LA for Dallas, but I doubt he's capable of putting race aside.

I think Kristaps is offensively MORE SKILLED than AD.. Kristaps will round into form by february and the Mavs will be a team nobody wants to play in the playoffs..

Luka is def the best second year player I have ever seen and is already the second best offensive player in the game.. . And Harden may RIGHT NOW BE BETTER OFFENSIVELY THAN MJ ever was.

TIMES ARE CHANGING.. New rules have allowed these players to make new records. Shit Harden had 60 pts with 8 assists in three darn quarters. Shit he could have had a 80 pt and 12 assists if he played the fourth.. :wtf:

Mask the Embiid
12-01-2019, 07:38 PM
I dont get it OP...If you think "bran" is so bad why do you always use him as the measuring stick?

Admit you worship him! :oldlol:

NBASTATMAN
12-01-2019, 07:38 PM
AD is at his peak and not coming off ACL surgery.. imagine Mavs with good interior D.

You could say the same thing about Bron.. Imagine a young super athletic Bron in this league. A old Lebron is still up there and he looks like he is pacing himself cuz the guy has 60 k minutes on them legs.

AD is a better player than Kristaps but Kristaps is a more skilled offensive player. Same thing can be said about LUKA vs Lebron..

ImKobe
12-01-2019, 07:39 PM
Playoff points

LeBar :bowdown:

Lebron finished with 42 wins and missed POs his 2nd season, Luka's on pace to finish with better stats (close to a 30-point triple-double) and 56 wins.

NBASTATMAN
12-01-2019, 07:40 PM
I dont get it OP...If you think "bran" is so bad why do you always use him as the measuring stick?

WELL even he knows Lebron is the GOAT..

stalkerforlife
I think Kristaps is offensively MORE SKILLED than AD.. Kristaps will round into form by february and the Mavs will be a team nobody wants to play in the playoffs..

Luka is def the best second year player I have ever seen and is already the second best offensive player in the game.. . And Harden may RIGHT NOW BE BETTER OFFENSIVELY THAN MJ ever was.

TIMES ARE CHANGING.. New rules have allowed these players to make new records. Shit Harden had 60 pts with 8 assists in three darn quarters. Shit he could have had a 80 pt and 12 assists if he played the fourth.. :wtf:

What did I tell you about going into your mom's liquor cabinet?

She's going to catch on that you're replacing it with water.

Bronbron23
Maybe although i dont teally agree. Lets wait until playoffs at least before we make these claims

stalkerforlife
12-01-2019, 07:41 PM

Because of Bransvestites and LeMedia.

NBASTATMAN
Lebron finished with 42 wins and missed POs his 2nd season, Luka's on pace to finish with better stats (close to a 30-point triple-double) and 56 wins.

Luka is Lebron with a better jump shot. And he is playing in a league where it is easier to get stats.

trae Young is putting up numbers Kobe never put up in his entire career. THINK ABOUT THAT :roll:

SpaceJam2

Like I said...The bar has been set

Playoff points

DMAVS41
12-01-2019, 07:42 PM
Really?

We have to do this after every game he plays well?

And then when he has an off game we have to listen to 3ball say he sucks?

Can we please just have some semblance of reality on this forum surrounding Luka?

RRR3
12-01-2019, 07:43 PM
Because of Bransvestites and LeMedia.
You

Shogon
12-01-2019, 07:43 PM
Really?

We have to do this after every game he plays well?

And then when he has an off game we have to listen to 3ball say he sucks?

Can we please just have some semblance of reality on this forum surrounding Luka?

Hahaha, you think that's a problem exclusive to Luka?

Hahahahahaha

Damn dude you're one of the smartest posters here.

'Some semblance of reality' on this forum surrounding ANY player basically doesn't exist.

ImKobe
12-01-2019, 07:44 PM
You could say the same thing about Bron.. Imagine a young super athletic Bron in this league. A old Lebron is still up there and he looks like he is pacing himself cuz the guy has 60 k minutes on them legs.

AD is a better player than Kristaps but Kristaps is a more skilled offensive player. Same thing can be said about LUKA vs Lebron..

Davis is insanely skilled, he can do everything inside the paint and he can score in the post, from mid-range, and he's improving his 3-point game and is a better FT shooter & playmaker than KP. The gap between the two is much wider. KP has never proven to be a top 10 player in the league, Luka right now is a better player than Lebron.

A young Lebron would look more like Ben Simmons in today's league.

NBASTATMAN
12-01-2019, 07:46 PM
What did I tell you about going into your mom's liquor cabinet?

She's going to catch on that you're replacing it with water.

HARDEN IS PUTTING UP NUMBERS MJ COULD ONLY DREAM OF. Put Harden on THE TORONTO RAPTORS and they win it all just like they did with KAWHI.. THE RAPTORS WERE SUPER SUPER STACKED AND HARDEN COULD EASILY win with teams like that.. MJ only won with teams that could win 55-60 games without him..

stalkerforlife
12-01-2019, 07:47 PM
Now the Bransvestites are saying KP is on AD's level.

You can't make this stuff up!

Loooool.

DMAVS41
12-01-2019, 07:47 PM
Hahaha, you think that's a problem exclusive to Luka?

Hahahahahaha

Damn dude you're one of the smartest posters here.

'Some semblance of reality' on this forum surrounding ANY player basically doesn't exist.

As extreme as this place is and we all can be...

I think making thread after thread on here about Luka with the kind of hyperbole on offer is absurd even for here.

Shit, claiming that Harden is better offensively than Jordan is way more in touch with reality than the OP.

RRR3
12-01-2019, 07:51 PM
Davis is insanely skilled, he can do everything inside the paint and he can score in the post, from mid-range, and he's improving his 3-point game and is a better FT shooter & playmaker than KP. The gap between the two is much wider. KP has never proven to be a top 10 player in the league, Luka right now is a better player than Lebron.

Permaban time.

Shogon
12-01-2019, 07:51 PM
As extreme as this place is and we all can be...

I think making thread after thread on here about Luka with the kind of hyperbole on offer is absurd even for here.

Shit, claiming that Harden is better offensively than Jordan is way more in touch with reality than the OP.

As good as Luka is and is going to be, this thread isn't about him. It's about LeBron.

NBASTATMAN
12-01-2019, 07:52 PM

bs .. Kristaps was considered a top 20player in his third season but had a bad injury. The guy was avg 23 pts a game on decent shooting numbers before he got hurt on a shitty team. I watched plenty of him playing in NYC.. He will get better by the end of the season and DALLAS will be one of those teams nobody wants to meet in the playoffs.. Obviously LUKA IS THE MAN THOUGH..

DMAVS41
12-01-2019, 07:55 PM
bs .. Kristaps was considered a top 20player in his third season but had a bad injury. The guy was avg 23 pts a game on decent shooting numbers before he got hurt on a shitty team. I watched plenty of him playing in NYC.. He will get better by the end of the season and DALLAS will be one of those teams nobody wants to meet in the playoffs..

KP hasn't played great so far this year, but his impact is being under-rated by most people I've seen.

He spaces the floor really well and he also does a nice job defending the paint.

Mavs currently have, by far, the best offense in the league...we can't ignore his impact on that just by standing on the court and allowing some of the roster rotations to be played.

Is he playing up to his contract? No, but that doesn't mean he's bad or something.

ImKobe
12-01-2019, 07:55 PM
Permaban time.

He was a streaky shooter with a non-existent mid-range game early in his career, teams would dare him to shoot 3s and he'd fold just like he did in 2007 against the Spurs when he shot like 35% and averaged 6 turnovers a game in the Finals. He didn't develop a reliable shot until the Heat days and they were still sagging off him in the 2013 Finals.

RRR3
12-01-2019, 07:56 PM
He was a streaky shooter with a non-existent mid-range game early in his career, teams would dare him to shoot 3s and he'd fold just like he did in 2007 against the Spurs when he shot like 35% and averaged 6 turnovers a game in the Finals. He didn't develop a reliable shot until the Heat days and they were still sagging off him in the 2013 Finals.
Permaban time.

NBASTATMAN
12-01-2019, 07:57 PM
As good as Luka is and is going to be, this thread isn't about him. It's about LeBron.

LEBRON is the GOAT so he is the measuring stick. LUKA is Lebron with a better jump shot but he has much to prove..

LOOK at TRAE YOUNG he is putting up numbers KOBE never got close to putting up .. I mean these young guys coming into the league are just way more skilled and that is the norm. GUYS GET BETTER AND BETTER ..

ImKobe
12-01-2019, 08:01 PM
bs .. Kristaps was considered a top 20player in his third season but had a bad injury. The guy was avg 23 pts a game on decent shooting numbers before he got hurt on a shitty team. I watched plenty of him playing in NYC.. He will get better by the end of the season and DALLAS will be one of those teams nobody wants to meet in the playoffs.. Obviously LUKA IS THE MAN THOUGH..

Yeah..top 20 not top 10 and that's with him putting up numbers on a terrible Knicks squad, you factor in the ACL injury and him not playing for a while and he's not a better/more skilled offensive player than peak AD. It's not really reflected in the shooting numbers nor in his passing ability. Porzingis shoots slightly higher from 3 but is worse from mid-range and FT line and AD is obviously more effective in the paint as well.

KP is still good but AD is leading a 17 - 3 team in scoring with excellent efficiency while KP has struggled. Davis was averaging 29.3/13.3/4.4 in 41 games last season prior to the trade request.

Replay32
12-01-2019, 08:02 PM

:facepalm

Lebron's jumper at age 20 was more streaky than it is now. But he would shoot jumpers, come off screens, and he would shoot 3's. Ben Simmons is scared to shoot, so I don't know WTF you are talking about. Terrible comparison.

Anyway. As for the OP. Luka has an argument for being better than Lebron at age 20. It's hard to say though, because the game has changed so much since that time. What we do know is that luka watched lebron growing up and patterned a lot of his floor game from him.

Smoke117
12-01-2019, 08:04 PM

Porzingis had been trending down heavily before he got injured. He had a really hot first 20 or so games and then didn't play close to that level again and looked like crap in a lot of games leading up to the injury.

NBASTATMAN
12-01-2019, 08:07 PM
Yeah..top 20 not top 10 and that's with him putting up numbers on a terrible Knicks squad, you factor in the ACL injury and him not playing for a while and he's not a better/more skilled offensive player than peak AD. It's not really reflected in the shooting numbers nor in his passing ability. Porzingis shoots slightly higher from 3 but is worse from mid-range and FT line and AD is obviously more effective in the paint as well.

KP is still good but AD is leading a 17 - 3 team in scoring with excellent efficiency while KP has struggled. Davis was averaging 29.3/13.3/4.4 in 41 games last season prior to the trade request.

Let KRISTAPs get his legs under him and than we rate him..

SpaceJam2
12-01-2019, 08:09 PM
Permaban time.

Im nearly convinced ImKobe and 3ball are the same person :lol

At least same the level of low, low IQ

knicksman
12-01-2019, 08:23 PM
The GOAT got easily surpassed by a 20 year old. LOL

RoseCity07
12-01-2019, 08:24 PM
Luka in the playoffs will probably shit in his pants. He ain't ready for that defense and pressure.

knicksman
12-01-2019, 08:24 PM
LEBRON is the GOAT so he is the measuring stick. LUKA is Lebron with a better jump shot but he has much to prove..

LOOK at TRAE YOUNG he is putting up numbers KOBE never got close to putting up .. I mean these young guys coming into the league are just way more skilled and that is the norm. GUYS GET BETTER AND BETTER ..

LOL how bad is the GOAT of the nba if a 20 year old could easily surpass him.

Im so nba'd out
12-01-2019, 08:28 PM
The standard to which OP holds LeBron to you can tell how much he really admires him....deep down....he'd never admit it on this site though cause he has to "keep the shtick going by any means"

PickernRoller
12-01-2019, 08:34 PM
Permaban time.

Heed to your own advice. ImKobe is right.

NBASTATMAN
12-01-2019, 08:39 PM
LOL how bad is the GOAT of the nba if a 20 year old could easily surpass him.

THAT MEANS he is already better than MJ.. Never mind that scrub that could never shoot over 47 percent.. TRAE YOUNG is putting up numbers he couldn't.

It is the natural progression of the game.. MJ played vs guards that were shooting 12-15 ft jumpers and clanking them. Today you have centers that shoot better than 2 GUARDS DID IN MJ's day..

LUKA will be the offensive GOAT when it is all said and done..

NBASTATMAN
12-01-2019, 08:41 PM
Luka in the playoffs will probably shit in his pants. He ain't ready for that defense and pressure.

I believe he will thrive in the playoffs. He doesn't feel pressure cuz he wasn't expected to be this good. If he played in the east I think he would have a harder time though. The east plays a tougher brand of bball.. Not necessarily better though..

stalkerforlife
12-01-2019, 10:07 PM

:roll:

He already gets playoff D nightly because blacks hate when a white man beats them at basketball.

You're clueless.

He's BUILT for the PLAYOFFS.

PLEASE get physical; he loves it.

sd3035
12-01-2019, 10:14 PM
If the NBA starts rigging games for Luka like they did for Lebald, he'll be GOAT barring injury

Maybe he needs some Miami vitamins

sd3035
12-01-2019, 10:16 PM
:roll:

He already gets playoff D nightly because blacks hate when a white man beats them at basketball.

You're clueless.

He's BUILT for the PLAYOFFS.

PLEASE get physical; he loves it.

That guy in your av looks like a fairly dark fellow. He probably wouldn't appreciate your racism

stalkerforlife
12-01-2019, 10:37 PM
That guy in your av looks like a fairly dark fellow. He probably wouldn't appreciate your racism

:facepalm

"Why does he get so much publicity?" Rodman continued. "Because he's white. You never hear about a black player being the greatest." From where he was sitting nearby, Detroit teammate Isiah Thomas agreed that if Bird were black, "he'd be just another good guy."

LAmbruh
12-01-2019, 11:05 PM
He probably would tbh

https://i.postimg.cc/fL0kT2Xg/ghkjghkluy.png

ouch

kentatm
12-02-2019, 01:13 AM

He's already won EuroLeague. Dude isn't going to be scared in the NBA playoffs.