PDA

View Full Version : Imagine the Lakers not being as good as the Raptors?

lilteapot
12-01-2019, 08:29 PM
Big yikes. Raptors are toying with teams that Lakers would struggle with.

SpaceJam2
12-01-2019, 08:32 PM
One
Seed

Bye

NBASTATMAN
12-01-2019, 08:34 PM
Big yikes. Raptors are toying with teams that Lakers would struggle with.

The RAPTORS were SUPERSTACKED LAST SEASON.. They just have a lot of guys that can play basketball.. They are missing KAwhi, Lowry and ibaka.. WOW..

Im so nba'd out
12-01-2019, 08:35 PM
The Raptors are like the Bulls in 94...They are playing at a playoff intensity during the regular season. They are trying to prove that Kawhi didnt make them.

This is not the real Raptors...We wont see the real Raptors til next regular season when the drive to prove "kawhi didnt make us" is gone...Just like the bulls in 95 before Jordan came back they will be around a 500% team next year

They will even probably take the team who knocks them out of the playoffs this year to 7 games just like the Bulls in 94....just watch

FKAri
12-01-2019, 08:49 PM
The Raptors are like the Bulls in 94...They are playing at a playoff intensity during the regular season. They are trying to prove that Kawhi didnt make them.

This is not the real Raptors...We wont see the real Raptors til next regular season when the drive to prove "kawhi didnt make us" is gone...Just like the bulls in 95 before Jordan came back they will be around a 500% team next year

They will even probably take the team who knocks them out of the playoffs this year to 7 games just like the Bulls in 94....just watch
I expect migraines for Lowry.

imdaman99
12-01-2019, 08:51 PM
Raps have great role players and they know how to play them. And just the right amount of improvement from their next star, who I guess is Siakam.

NBAGOAT
12-01-2019, 08:51 PM
coy for nurse. pretty much everyone on the team is surpassing expectations besides gasol lol.

I'm not surprised by their defense but their offense isnt that much worse than last year even without lowry/ibaka