PDA

View Full Version : Lebron is definetly working with David Griffin for JJ Redick

Nike D'Antoni
12-02-2019, 12:13 AM
I have no idea why Pelicans signed Reddick, why did David Griffin sign Reddick?
I am very certain something under table deal going. Reddick will be traded to Lakers eventually.
He is the player Lakers are missing, and no its not Andre Iguodola who they miss.

NBASTATMAN
12-02-2019, 12:21 AM
JJ is a choke artist. Lakers lost tonight cuz they got killed on the boards and yea they couldn't hit a three pointer to save their lives. In the playoffs teams that live by the three pointer have a harder time the deeper they go into the playoffs..

Lakers need another guy who can help create offense. The Clips have three guys that can create offense for others and all avg over 25 pts a game. Even Dallas has Luka, Wright and Barea. If the Lakers could somehow steal Barea he could be useful. I doubt it but they need a guy who can come off the bench and make things happen..

Smoke117
12-02-2019, 12:22 AM
JJ is a choke artist. Lakers lost tonight cuz they got killed on the boards and yea they couldn't hit a three pointer to save their lives. In the playoffs teams that live by the three pointer have a harder time the deeper they go into the playoffs..

Lakers need another guy who can help create offense. The Clips have three guys that can create offense for others and all avg over 25 pts a game. Even Dallas has Luka, Wright and Barea. If the Lakers could somehow steal Barea he could be useful. I doubt it but they need a guy who can come off the bench and make things happen..

He rarely ever showed up in the playoffs for the Clippers that's for sure.

PP34Deuce
12-02-2019, 09:39 AM
Lakers need health. They are built for playoff ball.

I'd say if they could get another shooter or find a way to play Quinn cook and not have him be a defensive liability..theyd be ok.

In the playoff setting..AD will play 5 to stretch the court and create mismatches.