PDA

View Full Version : Luka Doncic > Lebron James the debate is over

Duncan21formvp
12-02-2019, 12:31 AM
Is this debate now finally put to rest after Luka Doncic outplayed Lebron again today?

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
12-02-2019, 12:46 AM
Luka is a far better player right now

imagine Luka with Davis:roll: :roll:

Bran was never close to Luka when he was in his early/mid 20s

2012 is the first year u can argue Bran was as good as current Luka

scuzzy
12-02-2019, 12:52 AM
Truly grateful to witness both generational talents Lebron and Luka

One a blossoming young butterfly taking flight

The other a tame Lion watching watching the sun set on his final last years

LeDoncic Williamson Fraternity is very proud of the genes that will carry NBA into it's next golden age

ImKobe
12-02-2019, 12:52 AM
Luka is a far better player right now

imagine Luka with Davis:roll: :roll:

Bran was never close to Luka when he was in his early/mid 20s

2012 is the first year u can argue Bran was as good as current Luka

I'm not sure any version of Lebron is better than current Luka, whether you look at the raw averages, or the advanced stats, or the fact that he's leading a very average roster to a pace of 56 wins in the West with 7 - 2 on the road.

Smoke117
12-02-2019, 12:53 AM
I'm not sure any version of Lebron is better than current Luka, whether you look at the raw averages, or the advanced stats, or the fact that he's leading a very average roster to a pace of 56 wins in the West with 7 - 2 on the road.

:biggums: :facepalm And when you thought Kobe stans couldn't get any dumber...sigh.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
12-02-2019, 12:54 AM

good point but it remains to be seen if he can sustain this

we all know Bran couldnt lead a team to the playoffs his 2nd year in a garbage conference despite having an allstar caliber big in Big Z and some of the best defensive/rebounding support in the league that carried him to the finals in 07:applause:

Mr Feeny
12-02-2019, 12:55 AM

Given that Lebron was 5 tiers above Kobe, that must mean that Kobe drops even further on the all time list than he already is :lebronamazed:

Smoke117
12-02-2019, 12:57 AM
Given that Lebron was 5 tiers above Kobe, that must mean that Kobe drops even further on the all time list than he already is :lebronamazed:

lol seriously. If no Lebron version was ever as good as Luka is now than that doesn't especially say much about his lover, Kobe, then.

LAmbruh
12-02-2019, 01:00 AM
Cut from the same cloth, Lebron to Luka, Luka to Lebron

Similar aesthetic and organic playstyle, successfully leading their teams into deep contentention. Best 19-20yo phenoms we ever witnessed.

Brothers in arms :applause: :bowdown:

ImKobe
12-02-2019, 01:02 AM
:biggums: :facepalm And when you thought Kobe stans couldn't get any dumber...sigh.

Lebron won 28 games in the WC last season (just as many as rookie Doncic) and ended up getting destroyed as he activated "Playoff mode", Luka's already at 13 wins and we're not even a quarter through the Regular Season, Lebron had 8 triple-doubles in 55 games last season, Luka's already at 7 in 19 games and was a rebound shy of another.

He averaged 32.4 points, 10.3 rebounds and 10.4 assists over 15 games in November. The only other two players to accomplish the same feat are Oscar Robertson (five times) and Russell Westbrook (twice), according to the Elias Sports Bureau.

Only two guys in history. Doncic is doing this at 20 years old while playing winning basketball.

SouBeachTalents
12-02-2019, 01:05 AM
Lebron won 28 games in the WC last season (just as many as rookie Doncic) and ended up getting destroyed as he activated "Playoff mode", Luka's already at 13 wins and we're not even a quarter through the Regular Season, Lebron had 8 triple-doubles in 55 games last season, Luka's already at 7 in 19 games and was a rebound shy of another.

Only two guys in history. Doncic is doing this at 20 years old while playing winning basketball.
So basing this literally entirely on an injury plagued 17th season at 34. Yep, let's just ignore the entirety of his career before that :oldlol:

Smoke117
Lebron won 28 games in the WC last season (just as many as rookie Doncic) and ended up getting destroyed as he activated "Playoff mode", Luka's already at 13 wins and we're not even a quarter through the Regular Season, Lebron had 8 triple-doubles in 55 games last season, Luka's already at 7 in 19 games (he had as many as prime Lebron last season) and was a rebound shy of another.

What does any of this have to do with Luka being and I quote "better than Lebron has ever been"? What does last year have to do with anything? It's amazing how dumb some of you are when it comes to current LeBron. Nobody has ever come close to as good as he is right now with all those minutes played. Few players have even ever played as much as he has in the first place. To be as good as he is with all that trek on those tires is dumbfounding.

warriorfan
So basing this literally entirely on an injury plagued 17th season at 34. Yep, let's just ignore the entirety of his career before that :oldlol:

Welcome to the Western Conference

LAmbruh
12-02-2019, 01:07 AM

Kobe was coming off the bench, getting Eddie Jones' garbage minutes and facing 2nd stings

It's disrespectful to actual 19-20yo phenoms like Luka and Lebron to even mention role players in comparison to them

LAmbruh
12-02-2019, 01:15 AM

Crazy to imagine what Lebron would have done on a Western team his whole career

Straight dominating at 34-35yo with a team that was scrapped together at the last minute of free agency and a 2nd option who's only had one playoff series in his 8 season career. Killing it just as he was last season prior to season ending injury.

Imagine if he was drafted by even a treadmill Blazers team with BRoy, Aldridge, Dame, Nurkic, etc

Good god, so chipped up

Replay32
12-02-2019, 01:32 AM
Iamkobe is a Kobe Stan. He can

Duncan21formvp
12-02-2019, 10:11 PM
Lebron is afraid of this guy as well. He must think he is going against Dirk.

Bronbron23
12-02-2019, 11:05 PM
Damn can we see luka in the playoffs first. I like dude alot but the regular season is a joke. To compare what luka is doing in this weak era to what bron has done countless times in the playoffs is ridiculous

SpaceJam2
12-02-2019, 11:41 PM
# of players with 6 rings: 20
# of players with 6,000 playoff points: 1

LeBar has been set

https://i.postimg.cc/9M4CH92H/BronBron_1.jpg

Good luck bud

https://i.postimg.cc/MGR4Fm7m/GOATchipalltime.jpg

Duncan21formvp
12-10-2019, 07:28 PM
# of players with 6 rings: 20
# of players with 6,000 playoff points: 1

LeBar has been set

https://i.postimg.cc/9M4CH92H/BronBron_1.jpg

Good luck bud

https://i.postimg.cc/MGR4Fm7m/GOATchipalltime.jpg

Did any of this help him from being down in a series at least 3-2 every year of his career or help him from losing to Dwight Howard a career loser with hca or not getting outplayed by Jason Terry in the finals or not bringing home bronze medals twice?

Keno
12-10-2019, 07:29 PM
anyone surprised luka turned into a beast? he is a lebron stan after all and learning from leGOAT himself.

Keno
12-10-2019, 07:30 PM

agreed. at this rate, it would be a miracle if kobe is even top 20 by the end of 2022 with how many great players there are in this league.

superduper
12-10-2019, 07:32 PM
anyone surprised luka turned into a beast? he is a lebron stan after all and learning from leGOAT himself.

And he has Jordan as the undisputed GOAT by light years :oldlol: :bowdown: :applause:

Keno
12-10-2019, 07:33 PM
And he has Jordan as the undisputed GOAT by light years :oldlol: :bowdown: :applause:

lebron isn't even retired yet, his opinion will change with how things are ending.

superduper
12-10-2019, 07:34 PM
lebron isn't even retired yet, his opinion will change with how things are ending.

Hold onto that hope

Gil Renard
12-11-2019, 12:28 AM
Wow, yet another player that has knocked my hero Kobe down a notch in the all time rankings :(. I have Kobe in the 17-20 tier now, and I

SpaceJam2
12-11-2019, 01:00 AM
Cut from the same cloth, Lebron to Luka, Luka to Lebron

Similar aesthetic and organic playstyle, successfully leading their teams into deep contentention. Best 19-20yo phenoms we ever witnessed.

Brothers in arms :applause: :bowdown:

We just win brotha

Duncan21formvp
12-11-2019, 01:23 AM
So Lebron beat Dirk and/or Dwight in a series while having HCA?

FireDavidKahn
12-11-2019, 01:34 AM
LeDaddy is almost done grooming his successor. Soon LeLuka will make his LeDaddy proud.:bowdown:

LEFAM BE EATIN GOOD!!!!!!

Duncan21formvp
12-13-2019, 02:15 AM
He keeps showing the world.

Gil Renard
12-13-2019, 02:23 AM
That means Luka has passed my Kobe as well :eek:

Is Kobe even top 20 anymore?

Gileraracer
12-13-2019, 07:54 AM
That means Luka has passed my Kobe as well :eek:

Is Kobe even top 20 anymore?