PDA

View Full Version : Lebron scored all of his points in transition today

LAL
12-02-2019, 03:49 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkVarpkZBjw

This dude's game is prehistoric, his offensive game to this day remains puzzling to me.

RRR3
12-02-2019, 03:57 AM
SobBe stans. Melting down about LeBron since 2003.

LAL
12-02-2019, 04:13 AM
SobBe stans. Melting down about LeBron since 2003.
I could be way tougher on your boy, but i'm a nice guy.

RRR3
12-02-2019, 04:19 AM
I could be way tougher on your boy, but i'm a nice guy.
Post this on your pickernroller account, coward.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
12-02-2019, 04:23 AM
thats been most of his career

pretty sure out of the 33000 points, at least 16-17000 were bulldozing stiffarms to the paint from halfcourt or transition

thats why he always failed in the playoffs before joining Wade/Bosh and making the Heatles. He even struggled there early on and had to forcibly extort Bosh to shoot 3s and be a stretch 4/5 to open up the paint even more for him. Oh and they got fcking Ray Allen:roll:

Hes always needed incredible spacing these last Cavs years (Love one of the best stretch bigs of this era/greatest pickandpop threat, Kyrie one of the best iso/pickandroll shooters, Korver w/ Klayesque gravity and a GOAT level 3pt shooter, Frye one of the most efficient stretch bigs, JR one of the best spotup 3pt shooters since Knicks days etc)

Lebron23
12-02-2019, 04:57 AM

This dude's game is prehistoric, his offensive game to this day remains puzzling to me.
4x mvp, 3x finals mvp, and most numbers of all NBA team after this season.

scuzzy
12-02-2019, 05:05 AM
17th season and can still out run with the best and youngest while logging heavy minutes

LeGazelle bringing 80's showtime back in the flesh, those quick bursts in transition off rebounds/turnovers are Lakers bread and butter. Momentum swingers. Eye candy to old school fans of basketball

Vogel has them pushing pace faster than Lue did. And that's all that Ty Lue preached

LAL
12-02-2019, 05:15 AM
He should be smarter than to try to outrun guys 15 years younger in november, december.. But i get it, he can't do much in half court play except spoon feeding like none of his teammates can pass, but since he needs points and a high field goal % (to make it seem he's one of the best scorers), you know his old ass is going to be running for those free layups and dunks. It's not smart and we've seen how far that gets him in the end when it really matters, but it looks great on paper so i get it.

You think showtime lakers, i think Ben simmons when i see him in action.

scuzzy
12-02-2019, 05:25 AM
LeBron ball baby, under the guidance of JKidd they turned this team into a transition powerhouse. Punishing teams on turnovers and bricks. Top 5 passing and offensive teams as well, despite having no relative sharp shooters on their rotation.

Making basketball hella exciting and eye pleasing to watch, gritty defense followed up with fast pace motion offense.

2020 Showtime, history in the making

LAL
12-02-2019, 05:31 AM
LeBron ball baby, under the guidance of JKidd they turned this team into a transition powerhouse. Punishing teams on turnovers and bricks. Top 5 passing and offensive teams as well, despite having no relative sharp shooters on their rotation.

Making basketball hella exciting and eye pleasing to watch, gritty defense followed up with fast pace motion offense.

2020 Showtime, history in the making
Yes he has a great team

NBAGOAT
12-02-2019, 05:33 AM
besides the fatigue factor its smart to push for fastbreak points... They lead to a lot of open layups which are the easiest shots in basketball.

I dont like westbrook at all but even i'll admit the pace he brought to houston is a positive and something cp3 could have never done

LAL
12-02-2019, 05:46 AM
besides the fatigue factor its smart to push for fastbreak points... They lead to a lot of open layups which are the easiest shots in basketball.

I dont like westbrook at all but even i'll admit the pace he brought to houston is a positive and something cp3 could have never done
Yes but i'm talking about a 6foot9, 250lbs, 17th season player who got most of his points in transition, is still trying to do the same. It doesn't make sense to run with almost EVERY fast break when your 34 trying to stay somewhat fresh for a championship run.

He has his own agenda and it trumps all team goals that they have.

LAmbruh
12-02-2019, 05:51 AM
I really like these new city jerseys that Shaq designed and personally hand crafted

https://i.postimg.cc/VLqQZ0r3/qkzphoiqwo141.jpg

scuzzy
12-02-2019, 06:00 AM

Yeah, one thing that's clearly visable is the energy and hustle of the Lakers when Lebron is pushing it, compared to when he sits and Rondo slows the pace down to a crawl

With Lebron out there teammates just feed off his energy but at the same time if he's sluggish and unengaged the team reacts poorly to that as well

It was like this all the time on the Cavs, he has to keep the energy up while still manage it like a marathon

knicksman
12-02-2019, 06:00 AM
thats who he is. His career is based on stats. His career is based on pretending he is great through statpadding. So long as he has great stats, he knows that his fans will save his ass.

Bronbron23
12-02-2019, 07:46 AM

Hed 35 and in the twilight of his career. And i know stats are a little inflated lately but the numbers hes putting up are still impressive especially at that age. Everyone else other than maybe mj and one or 2 other guys im missing are a shell of themselves by this age.

PP34Deuce
12-02-2019, 09:36 AM
Lakers won a lot of games they should have won. Teams are still getting better.

Denver is good test for this team.

HylianNightmare
12-02-2019, 09:56 AM
Shocker

STATUTORY
12-02-2019, 10:01 AM
exactly why regular season stats are meaningless

only third world plebs get excited about fastbreak points. that's not basketball