PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to be so attractive, the person is unattractive?

Draz
12-02-2019, 05:04 PM
Or is there a misconception? I found that when women are extremely attractive, 10/10 has everything going for them in the looks department they are also in the shadows of other areas. This might be success, having a good family and morals, lack in their beliefs and religion, etc.

I may or may not be wrong. I find extremely attractive women to be nothing more than a lust, a quick glance and maybe a longer stare, but not something I'd desire.

I find that someone who is successful, works hard, has strong beliefs and a personality is equally attractive.

I see a lot of attractive women with men who are far from their league because men are too afraid to approach them and be rejected, or, similarly can't find anything in them but their looks.

egokiller
12-02-2019, 05:49 PM
Or is there a misconception? I found that when women are extremely attractive, 10/10 has everything going for them in the looks department they are also in the shadows of other areas. This might be success, having a good family and morals, lack in their beliefs and religion, etc.

I may or may not be wrong. I find extremely attractive women to be nothing more than a lust, a quick glance and maybe a longer stare, but not something I'd desire.

I find that someone who is successful, works hard, has strong beliefs and a personality is equally attractive.

I see a lot of attractive women with men who are far from their league because men are too afraid to approach them and be rejected, or, similarly can't find anything in them but their looks.

It is possible, because no one with any self respect likes a one trick pony.

There's only so much time in a day so if someone puts all there time into only one quality, other qualities suffer. This is why being a dominant well rounded alpha takes years and years. Take it from someone who knows.
Just to name some of the basics:

Health
You need years of consistent weight training and cardio training along with excellent diet to be athletic and strong along with the muscle mass and bf% that is considered optimal for a given height. Then comes the years of research and discipline to eat healthy.

Good looks and hygiene
Can't stress this enough. Maintain a daily hygiene schedule. Take a shower each day. Don't use antibacterial soap. Brush your teeth, floss, and get dental checkups. Get dental or orthodontic work, if necessary. Use deodorant. Use cologne. Keep your hair clean and trimmed evenly, at the very least. Shave, or keep your beard trimmed.

Basic Social Etiquette
Knowing how to conduct yourself in a public setting so that you don't embarrass your date takes practice. Dining etiquette for example in a nice restaurant is just scraping the surface. Put the cell phone on vibrate, don't talk when you have food in your mouth, taste your food before you add salt, pepper, or other seasoning, don't cut all your food before you begin eating, never blow on your food. Stop wondering why people are giving you dirty looks and learn to master proper etiquette.

Finance
Graduate college, pay off debts, be able to purchase cars out right/have a home paid off, and have a sizable savings while making good investments while being fiscally responsible? Takes years.

Beliefs
If you believe in a higher power, it takes years of practicing your beliefs etc until you have the knowledge to not sound like a complete dumb ass when discussing your own beliefs, much less convert other people to your beliefs.

Hobbies/sports
If you suck at everything chances are you aren't going to want to do much and who wants to be around someone like that. It takes years to find hobbies you enjoy and are good at. Don't be that loser that just goes to work and watches tv until the next day, every day. Take up some hobbies. Practice, practice, practice. Put the time in even though it takes years to get good at something. Quitters never win.

Healthy career with good progression
Anyone can get a job, but getting one that has you on the path to success where you are constantly challenged and it doesn't take years and years to get promoted to the next level consistently takes years. Also you need to enjoy the job. The perfect trifecta is low stress, great pay and benefits, and you actually enjoy it. This could take years of trial and error, but you'll be a better person for it once you achieve it.

Current events, politics
It takes years of studying politics to be able to successfully debate while not having your opinions mocked because you lack the knowledge to know why things are the way they are. Don't be a misinformed soy boy that has no clue about how the world works.

Trolling
Get your troll game up to par. This takes years to hone. Nice guys finish last.

The obvious
Do you like fvcking a 9/10 that just lays their with her legs spread? Of course not. It's boring and gets old quick. Learn some new tricks. Learn to slam that pu55y in different positions. If you can't fvck a bitch while standing up and her legs bouncing in the air, get your ass in the gym because you are depriving her of a proper sexual experience. If you can't eat a bitch out with her on your shoulders while standing, it's because you are a weak bitch with fragile shoulders. Either fvck a girl right, or get ass in the gym until you are strong enough to properly do so. And for ffs, learn how to not blow your load after the first 15 minutes. No one likes a 2 pump chump. All of this takes years to master, so the sooner you start the better.

That's all for now boys. You don't wake up every day with a shit eating grin on your face unless you put in years and years of work. Get to it.

Jasper
12-05-2019, 06:18 PM
no idea how old you are, but I am assuming you are talking about ladies

Some of the hottest , beautiful young babe's end up being fat and ugly at an older age. (best advise look where the apple fell from , check out a mom - can give you years of perspective)

If you look for a thin , plain Jane - with age the usually turn out pretty hot.

Top tier babe's are a low percentage in this world , and you have to roll
with the what's available...
Not everyone can win life with Miss America.
-------------
I'll also add a great sense of humor can go a long way / I know someone that is rough around the edges but the guy has a heII of a sense of humor / he scored a 10 in a lady that is beautiful , and his kids take after their mother.

ROCSteady
12-05-2019, 07:24 PM
I dunno about "unattractive" but some women are so hot that they blend together with other hot women that look like them, making them not so great.

Like, if there are tons of hot, 8-9-10 level women that have the same look, def doesn't present the same appeal. Superficially speaking

tpols
12-05-2019, 07:58 PM
very yes.

you can tell by how they doll themselves up that that's the only thing they got going.

and they starve for attention by it.

BarberSchool
12-06-2019, 04:13 AM
Adrianna Lima.

\thread.

The answer is a resounding