PDA

View Full Version : Which Young Player is a Superstar?

Marchesk
12-05-2019, 11:45 AM
See Poll

*Ingram not Ingraham

SouBeachTalents
12-05-2019, 11:55 AM
Lol, none of those dudes are honestly even close to being superstars right now :oldlol: People use that term WAY too liberally. I know there's no set criteria for superstars, but to me they should be the truly elite players in the league like

Kawhi
LeBron
Giannis
Harden
AD
Luka
Durant
Curry

The dudes you listed, not even close

warriorfan
12-05-2019, 11:56 AM
Hung Drip King. Brandon Ingrahm.

Marchesk
12-05-2019, 11:58 AM
Hung Drip King. Brandon Ingrahm.

So there's like 3 spelling for the HDK's last name? I don't know why, but I always want to put a ha in there.

AirTupac
12-05-2019, 11:59 AM
Lol, none of those dudes are honestly even close to being superstars right now :oldlol: People use that term WAY too liberally. I know there's no set criteria for superstars, but to me they should be the truly elite players in the league like

Kawhi
LeBron
Giannis
Harden
AD
Luka
Durant
Curry

The dudes you listed, not even close

Ingram is having a better year than 23 year old Harden and 22 year old Giannis you stupid ass retard :lol :lol :lol

HylianNightmare
12-05-2019, 12:36 PM
The one with a shoe

sammichoffate
12-05-2019, 12:43 PM

Kawhi
LeBron
Giannis
Harden
AD
Luka
Durant
Curry

The dudes you listed, not even closeWould you include Dame, Embiid, PG, or Jokic?

StrongLurk
12-05-2019, 12:43 PM
Booker is the best out of them...but none are superstars.

SouBeachTalents
12-05-2019, 01:02 PM
Would you include Dame, Embiid, PG, or Jokic?
PG & Embiid I was really on the fence about, I would probably say no but I definitely wouldn't disagree if someone thought they were. Jokic would've probably fallen into that category by the end of last year, but the way he's playing so far, definitely not. And Dame is a great example to me a really good player who's a tier below those other guys.

What about you?

Smoke117
12-05-2019, 01:08 PM
None of them are even close to being superstars.

Xiao Yao You
12-05-2019, 01:12 PM
None of them are even close to being superstars.

You have superstars and you have the ISH version of one

Marchesk
12-05-2019, 01:34 PM
What does count as a superstar?

Doncic? So far this season, yes.

Trae Young? Not quite.

Kyrie? At least in terms of popularity. But I'd consider him borderline.

Westbrook? Not anymore.

Paul George, Jimmy Butler? Same as Kyrie. PG was almost there last year before injury.

I think you have to put up big time stats in addition to carrying teams to winning records to be considered a legitimate superstar. But then that sort of puts AD on the borderline with Kyrie.

SpaceJam2
12-05-2019, 01:55 PM
Jesus is Marchesk another 3ball alt? :lol

He placed LeBron out of top 12, loves MJ, and spelled Ingram and Ingraham

:wtf:

Darius
12-05-2019, 02:06 PM
Obviously, none of them.

Tatum / Booker / Ingram / Mitchell have some potential though... in that order.

Probably none get there.

superduper
12-05-2019, 02:06 PM
Obviously, none of them.

Tatum / Booker / Ingram / Mitchell have some potential though... in that order.

Probably none get there.

Trae Young has more potential than all of them minus Ingram

sammichoffate
12-05-2019, 02:23 PM
PG & Embiid I was really on the fence about, I would probably say no but I definitely wouldn't disagree if someone thought they were. Jokic would've probably fallen into that category by the end of last year, but the way he's playing so far, definitely not. And Dame is a great example to me a really good player who's a tier below those other guys.

What about you?PG was top 3 in MVP voting and DPOY voting, but his PO performance history hasn't been great recently mostly because of injuries. I would still have him as a superstar though, only a handful of guys can drop 30 and lock the other team's best player down nowadays. Embiid isn't proven yet, he's still young though so he has time. I think Jokic is just being lazy atm, he put up like 28/10 against Portland so he definitely has a case. What makes you so down on Lillard?

Darius
12-05-2019, 03:23 PM
Trae Young has more potential than all of them minus Ingram

He's not on the list :confusedshrug:

Marchesk
12-05-2019, 03:32 PM
Jesus is Marchesk another 3ball alt? :lol

He placed LeBron out of top 12, loves MJ, and spelled Ingram and Ingraham

We're all Simon aka Jeff bro :cheers:

Ghost1
12-05-2019, 03:46 PM
I thought this was a donkic thread..

:( :mad:

Marchesk
12-05-2019, 03:48 PM
I thought this was a donkic thread..

:( :mad:

Doncik is already a superstar this year. I should have included Yung in there, though.

ImKobe
12-05-2019, 04:04 PM
Easily Ingram.

warriorfan
12-05-2019, 11:12 PM
So there's like 3 spelling for the HDK's last name? I don't know why, but I always want to put a ha in there.

There